Young Women: What Turns You On ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Not often discussed too much in public, but discussed very often in private is the subject of getting horny. It's a rather important thing in life, and especially so for married couples. Feel free to post a list of your top 3, in either heterosexual or lesbian lifestyle (no tran nutjobs please - sanity required here) And please be honest - don't hold back, and be serious. This isn't a comedy show.

And in case anybody might be interested, I am a male.

In case anybody might be wondering what my definition of "young" is, I would say anybody under 55.

Nope, no one is interested.
tenor.gif

Don't get yer hopes up I don't think there is a USMB female members under 35 at best. Women only? It's a message board how do you certify they are females?
1. I don't see how you would know what ages women in USMB are.
2. I don't. I just hope they have an ounce of self-respect.

power turns women on

it can be manifest in many different ways

it can be anything from cold hard cash to being overly furry and bulky

a personality that commands respect to one that garners attention by entertaining

but in every case, the man must be confident in the power the women perceives in him

I dumbed it down for the dolts here so they could understand.

power turns women on

a personality that commands respect to one that garners attention by entertaining

but in every case, the man must be confident in the power the women perceives in him

Same answer to this as what as just said in Post # 17. Posters: don't forget the keyword in the OP > "horny"

power turns women on

Same answer to this as what as just said in Post # 17. Posters: don't forget the keyword in the OP > "horny"

You don't understand the human mind very well. Power IS an aphrodisiac to women. It does make them horny.
Duh!!!!

Forum List

Back