Liberals are so dumb they think they can destroy a pillow company by starting another pillow company

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

I'm going to order four pillows from Mypillow, two for my bed, two for my guestroom bed.
lol I don’t give a shit either way what happens to that idiot’s company.

I'm going to order four pillows from Mypillow, two for my bed, two for my guestroom bed.
That company also sells sheets,dog beds etc... lots of good stuff on their website. :)

I like that Hogg is now grubbing for money everywhere like a good capitalist.

I like that Hogg is now grubbing for money everywhere like a good capitalist.
He needs to lose the perpetual angry spoiled wanker face though.

My pillow guy fucked up. You can’t and won’t make up for the losses he will incur. And I’ll by 2 liberal pillows.

You don’t turn off half your audience.

Let us not forget that your pillow is under a DoJ order for false advertising.
False advertising....lying about the election...seeing a pattern here.
Lies appealing to stupid people.
No wonder your a fan.

LOL@the pillow wars!
Mike L. has doubled his workforce, and with thousands of FedEx, the USPostal Servives et al, I'm pretty sure 5,000 secure jobs ranging from $16 to $28 per hour is paid to manufacturing workers and delivery workers.

I think the federal government should encourage businesses to prosper their workers and get off small business folk's backs. Give them a chance to prosper America. Marxism just doesn't cut it.

I keep going on Hogg's sight and showing interest just to taint the whole process - interest that evaporates....

Mike Lindell's personal fortune is believed to be around $300 million.

This little piece of shit Hogg's got his work cut out for him. "My Pillow" generates about $280 million a year in sales.

Lindell's not going anywhere...

Liberals are so dumb they think they can destroy a pillow company by starting another pillow company
They don't believe that. They believe that they can make money from it by cat calling other like minded political individuals. They are right.

It could be a shit pillow, and they can still make money from it with the right message.

More power to them. NSG.

You should do something more direct and effective, like donating to Lindell's defense fund.

You should do something more direct and effective, like donating to Lindell's defense fund.

You should donate to hoggs personal hygiene fund.

Men grow beards. Little jealous bitches who cant grow beards make fun of beards. So it goes...

Men grow beards. Little jealous bitches who cant grow beards make fun of beards. So it goes...

Thus why little hoggy needs his sanitary napkins.

Thus why little hoggy needs his sanitary napkins.
The jealousy is eating you alive.

Forum List

Back