Letter from a Former Roman Catholic

According to J.T. Chick and Alberto Islam is the result of a Roman Catholic plot to take the Holy Lands away from the Eastern Orthodox Church. Anyone who believes that can believe anything.
Jeri is a psychopath. Thank goodness she wasn't born in the middle east or she would've suicide bombed something years ago.

Why is it that you and other Catholics on this board are incapable of addressing the OP concerning the crimes committed by the Roman Catholic Institution and in this case, their false accusations against a man who was a Jesuit and exposed the goings on and history of their Vatican? Do all of you get the same script to read from when responding to those who dare to question your "Holy See"? Tell the boss it isn't working! ha! ha! Now go back to the OP and read the letter and if you cannot address it go find another thread. Personal attacks on USMB are not permitted and the Jesuits have most likely murdered more people than the suicide bombers in the Middle East ever did. Not that there is a contest as to which branch of their organization is doing the most damage. Or is there? You should know!
I'm going to be honest with you Jeri. You've seen many of my posts. You've commented on many of them. So you should know by now that I'm not the most religious person per say. I have no script, nor do I have any agenda I am trying to push.

Bottom line; Jeri you sound like a crazy person. All of the time. You might think you don't, but it's extremely rare for you to post something that doesn't come across as insane to most people.

So Jeri I have some advice for you. Tone down the rhetoric, stop copy and pasting crazy nonsense, and think before you post.

I think if you click this link it will help you:
Theory of mind - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I typed out the letter - no cut and paste - or I would have provided a link.

Let's get to the root of the problem here, Old School.

The truth is, you need Jesus Christ. I pray that you do open your heart to receive him because your problem is not one found in your mind but in your heart. You can study such topics as "Theory of the Mind" all the day long and it will not help you one whit.

Your trouble is with your heart. And those who have read your posts on this USMB board? Already know that. No, your responses defending the Roman Catholic Institution come as no surprise to me, Old School. Not at all. Because the wicked always defend the wicked. It is just that way. A man is known by the company he keeps and the company you keep is known to behave as you do. Reprehensible. You need to repent and then you need to call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. The only question you need an answer to is - Where would you be if you died in your sleep tonight? Heaven or hell. You need to settle that matter and realize that is what you should be working on. Not defending a false Catholic Institution that is intent on taking millions down to hell.

Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Humble yourself and admit to God that you are a sinner and you're lost. You need a Savior. His name is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No man can come to the Father except through Jesus Christ. It is not through Mary, it is not through the anti-Christ Romanist system, it is not through penance (that is another man made doctrine) it is only through Jesus Christ and you cannot earn it. The gift of salvation is free - any one can have it. The poorest of the poor can have it. And if you reject it you will spend the rest of eternity in hell wishing you had not.
Great message! :thup:

Much better. Remember you want your audience to be drawn in to what you're saying. You don't want to turn them off by condemning them right off the bat or by trying to reach them with conspiracy theories. Focus on your core message.

And remember, short and sweet. Hook them first so that they're open to hearing what you have to say and THEN give them the crux of the message. :thup:

Stop--The best way to establish Rivera's authenticity is to furnish documents from the RCC tht establish his claims.

Publishing what other think or feel, even if they are guided by the Holy Spirit, is not a serious attempt to do that.

Do I trust the RCC polity? No

But I am not going to let my emotions about the RCC past or some perceived agenda give credence to a tall tale telling flim flam artist.

You have to be pretty damn gullible t believe whatever words that fall out of Alberto Rivera's mouth. Extremely gullible, and unnecessarily so considering the track record of the organization you are criticizing.

Old School, that message was for you. I felt impressed to get up and go to my office to look at this thread and here you are. I do not usually do this. Perhaps the LORD wanted me to give you this message because he knows the number of your days. You see, it isn't up to Satan how long you live upon this earth. Your days are in God's hands. Not the devils.

With that in mind, let me give you a quick picture of eternity. Maybe you're in your thirties, forties, and you think I've got my whole life in front of me. I'll repent when I'm old but first I'll have had some fun first.

But then the unexpected happens and while you're sleeping, a sink hole swallows your bed with you in it! Your swallowed down to hell alive. (it wouldn't be the first time - happened in the Old Testament too)

Your last breath leaves you and suddenly there you are. Surrounded by the cries of the damned and the overwhelming heat that has you almost faint -fires are all about you......and now here come the demons - who perhaps you thought were just a myth while you lived on earth - but now they are right in front of you and the sight of them is terrifying to you, if that were not enough, they begin to rip you to shreds over and over -suddenly reality hits you - this is hell - this is no joke - there is no escape from this place. Do you have any idea how many people this has happened to? That died unexpectedly by some freak accident, event, and suddenly find themselves in hell?

This is what will happen to you if you leave this earth without Jesus Christ.

There will be no humans in charge in hell - they will all be subject to the most horrific torments imaginable with no escape. Where will you be?

Are you going to repent or aren't you? Are you going to get right with God and admit you've been going the wrong way, doing the wrong thing, rushing toward hell as if it were heaven - giving no thought to your accountability before Almighty God? You need to change your course. Immediately. You're on the fast track to hell and you know it.

Stop--The best way to establish Rivera's authenticity is to furnish documents from the RCC tht establish his claims.

Publishing what other think or feel, even if they are guided by the Holy Spirit, is not a serious attempt to do that.

But I am not going to let my emotions about the RCC past or some perceived agenda give credence to a tall tale telling flim flam artist.

You have to be pretty damn gullible t believe whatever words that fall out of Alberto Rivera's mouth. Extremely gullible, and unnecessarily so considering the track record of the organization you are criticizing.
Your making a false claim again. The evidence of the Roman Church's accusations have been published in a book called Is Alberto for real? The Roman Vatican has denied Alberto Rivera was a Jesuit and when presented with evidence they refused to respond. They tried to stop the publishing of the book "Alberto" and when they could not stop the publishing they didn't move to bring a lawsuit because they knew it would expose them as liars. Instead they threatened and used underhanded methods to try and stop him. Such as the Jesuits attempting to murder him 5 times. Then finally he was poisoned to death. That is how they handled the matter - still they have not been able to stop Jack Chick Publishing company - so they have slandered him viciously in order to try and destroy his reputation. That is how this Roman Catholic Institution operates.

Once again, you are pretending that none of this evidence exists! Alberto Rivera and Jack Chick have produced a great deal of evidence and there are independent sources - books - authors of those books that confirm what they are saying. So where is your evidence to refute any of it?

You continually come up with nothing and it is no surprise because you are a wicked company yourself - just as this anti-Christ Institution you defend is.

You spend your days on this board trying to destroy the faith of others - people who are making their first steps towards Jesus Christ - and just how long do you believe God is going to continue to watch you do this without acting? His eye is on you and He sees everything you are doing on this board. EVERYTHING.

Do you think that God Almighty is going to continue to allow you to act so wickedly? To even harm the faith of others? You yourself refuse to come to him but that is not good enough for you, Amrchaos. You want to destroy the faith of those who would come to him. Acting as a gatekeeper with your continual crafty arguments and false accusations against the Word of God and the authenticity of the Bible. Your days are numbered. You do not know your last day - only God knows such things.

Where will you be if you should die in your sleep tonight? Heaven or hell? You already know the answer. Are you so foolish as to believe that Satan would ever tell you the truth? That he would ever keep a promise to you, to reward you for destroying souls and leading them to hell?

Keeping ones word is a virtue. Telling the truth is a virtue. Hell has no virtues. Neither does Satan. Satan isn't going to do anything for you but destroy you after he has finished using you. It may just be sooner than you think. You had better repent and plead for the mercy of God - ask Him to forgive you for what you have been into and believe on Jesus Christ who you have been denying here - and receive His forgiveness and your own salvation.

You are another one here that is on the fast track to hell. Your time is running out. Repent or you will be destroyed and spend all eternity in hell. Then you'll be wishing you had listened to me this very night. REPENT, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Prepare yourself and get right with God. Tonight.

There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.
Isaiah 48:22

That is the scripture the LORD just gave me for the people reading tonight. I'm finished here tonight. Please think about what I've written to you. My greatest hope is that you people will turn from your sin and let Christ give you a new heart that desires to serve him. You do not need to destroy yourselves. I pray to God you won't! God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked because He knows there will not be any hope after that - for the love of God open your hearts to Jesus Christ and let him come in! Read Romans 10:8,9,10 and do what the Word says. Not what some man calling himself pope says. He cannot save you. Only Christ can save you. Call upon the name of Jesus tonight.

Rough patches? Mass murder of over 100 million people is considered rough patches for the RCC? I beg to differ. It is not a church and it is an anti-Christ system that is the enemy of Jesus Christ. It's roots are in Paganism and it has nothing to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's membership was all but dead prior to the wars they started to make a comeback. Look at their history and realize this important fact. A leopard doesn't change its spots and for those who forget history they will soon see it repeated!

you do realize all religions grown out of paganism.....even your precious christianity?

Why is it that you and other Catholics on this board are incapable of addressing the OP concerning the crimes committed by the Roman Catholic Institution and in this case, their false accusations against a man who was a Jesuit and exposed the goings on and history of their Vatican? Do all of you get the same script to read from when responding to those who dare to question your "Holy See"? Tell the boss it isn't working! ha! ha! Now go back to the OP and read the letter and if you cannot address it go find another thread. Personal attacks on USMB are not permitted and the Jesuits have most likely murdered more people than the suicide bombers in the Middle East ever did. Not that there is a contest as to which branch of their organization is doing the most damage. Or is there? You should know!

First of all, I am not a Roman Catholic, but an Episcopalian.

Second, the Roman Catholic Church has been more guilty of religious persecution than other Christian denominations, but that was a long time ago. Little is gained by revisiting this.

Second, the Roman Catholic Church has been more guilty of religious persecution than other Christian denominations, but that was a long time ago. Little is gained by revisiting this.

Not to accuse you but the truth is these days most Jesuit trained agents of Rome would consider it the heighth of stupidity to claim any affiliation with the RCC. They all come in under the guise of Protestant, Mormon, Anglican, Orthodox, Presbyterian, Baptist, Pentecostal, Episcopalian, Lutheran and numerous other names in order to deceive the elect. As for revisiting it? I'm not ever going to stop writing about the history of the Roman Empire, the Holocaust, the murder of 6 million Jews and 7 million Gentiles not counting those who lost their lives in WWI & WWII both created by the Vatican and most certainly I shall never forget my brothers and sisters who perished in the Inquisitions by this Church of Satan and its workers. No. My bible tells me to defend the faith, to expose false teachers / wolves in sheeps clothing and to expose the works of darkness and to warn the Believers to have no part of them. My Bible commands me to speak out against evil and defend those who cannot speak up for themselves. That is what my Bible teaches me.

If you are going to be an Episcopalian Christian and obey God why don't you obey your bible and do what it says? Instead of giving me grief over why I shouldn't?

Rough patches? Mass murder of over 100 million people is considered rough patches for the RCC? I beg to differ. It is not a church and it is an anti-Christ system that is the enemy of Jesus Christ. It's roots are in Paganism and it has nothing to do with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's membership was all but dead prior to the wars they started to make a comeback. Look at their history and realize this important fact. A leopard doesn't change its spots and for those who forget history they will soon see it repeated!

you do realize all religions grown out of paganism.....even your precious christianity?

Wrong. That is what the Roman Catholic Institution would like you to be believe. It isn't true.

One more thing I must correct you on. There has been no religious persecution from any other denomination claiming to represent Christianity. Only the Roman Catholic Church which claims to be Christian (and is not) has a doctrine of murdering anyone who disagrees with their teachings. They justify themselves in killing anyone they deem to be a heretic. It has been their MO throughout history. No protestant church on earth teaches such a thing. Only Roman Catholicism. Very subtle of you to try to insinuate otherwise but it simply is not the truth.

Not to accuse you but the truth is these days most Jesuit trained agents of Rome would consider it the heighth of stupidity to claim any affiliation with the RCC. They all come in under the guise of Protestant, Mormon, Anglican, Orthodox, Presbyterian, Baptist, Pentecostal, Episcopalian, Lutheran and numerous other names in order to deceive the elect. As for revisiting it? I'm not ever going to stop writing about the history of the Roman Empire, the Holocaust, the murder of 6 million Jews and 7 million Gentiles not counting those who lost their lives in WWI & WWII both created by the Vatican and most certainly I shall never forget my brothers and sisters who perished in the Inquisitions by this Church of Satan and its workers. No. My bible tells me to defend the faith, to expose false teachers / wolves in sheeps clothing and to expose the works of darkness and to warn the Believers to have no part of them. My Bible commands me to speak out against evil and defend those who cannot speak up for themselves. That is what my Bible teaches me.

If you are going to be an Episcopalian Christian and obey God why don't you obey your bible and do what it says? Instead of giving me grief over why I shouldn't?

Jack Chick's comic books accuse the Roman Catholic Church of conspiring to cause the rise of Islam, the American Civil War, both World Wars, and the rise of both the Communist movement, and the Nazi movement.

I hope you have the sense to disagree. Chick is a hate peddler. We do not need that, especially when his charges against the Roman Catholic Church are so bizarre as to indicate deliberate lying.

Also Chick presents Christianity in a very negative light, His is a ministry of hatred. I have never met anyone who was aware of his comics who did not think they were repulsive.

Perhaps one of the most magnificent letters I have ever read in my life. This letter from James M. Houston, a former Catholic, is written to CHRISTIANITY TODAY Magazine - a Magazine that has been suspected of being a front for the Roman Catholic Church - by believing Christians (such as myself) and has yet to prove otherwise. In my opinion.

This is a portion of the letter written to Christianity today in response to their having sided with a false church against genuine Christians defending the faith, namely Jack T. Chick and Alberto Rivera. There was, in fact, no evidence to present for what they were claiming as if it were truth. Here is the response. Please take the time to read it through and consider that Mr. James M. Houston is absolutely correct in his letter to this Magazine.

A former Roman Catholic, James M. Houston, responds to Christianity Today Magazine:

Here is part of the letter:

I have read your three page article exposing J.T. Chick's 'Alberto' to be a fraud ( See Christianity Today, March 13, 1981) I would like to make the following comments on the same hoping that God in His sovereignty would allow this letter to be printed (in full) in a future issue of Christianity Today:

1. Considering evidence set forth in your article, though I find many things stated of which Alberto Rivera may or may not be guilty, I find no evidence in the article that proves him to be a fraud, unless of course, I'm misunderstanding the word 'fraud.'

You do state what Rome herself has to say about Alberto. Who in a right frame of mind (unless they are totally ignorant of history) would give heed to her words in the light of the following evidence:

a.) her teaching that 'the end justifies the means' allows her the freedom to lie, just as long as it propagates her cause.
b.) H. G. Wells, noted historical, in his book, CRUX ANSATA, states:

Page 105 - "Roman Catholicism is a broken and utterly desperate thing, capable only of malignant mischief in our awakening world.' Page 155 - "I think that it stands for everything most hostile to mental emancipation and stimulation of mankind. It is the completest most highly organized system of prejudices and antagonisms in existence. Everywhere in the world there is ignorance and prejudice, but the greatest examples of these, with the most extensive prestige and the most intimate entanglement with traditional institutions, is the Roman Catholic Church. It presents many faces towards the world, but everywhere it is systematic in its fight against freedom."

c.) Lord Macaulay, says on page 548 of his 1852 ESSAYS ON RANKE'S HISTORY OF THE POPES:

It is impossible to deny that the polity of the Church of Rome is the very masterpiece of human wisdom....the experience of 1200 eventful years, the ingenuity and patient care of forty generations of statesmen, have improved that polity to such perfection, that, among the contrivances which have been devised for DECEIVING AND CONTROLLING MANKIND, IT OCCUPIES THE HIGHEST PLACE.

"But even with such a great cloud of witnesses, one might be tempted to ask the following question, "Has not Rome changed recently?"

To answer this most vital question, I turn again to the message of D. Martin Lloyd Jones:

'Ah, but you say, 'has not the Roman Catholic Church changed? You are simply looking back, you are speaking as if you lived in the 16th century - don't you realize that you are living in the 20th century? My answer is quite simple.
The proudest boast of the Roman Catholic Church is this, that she never changes, Semper eadem.

How can she change? If she changes she will be admitting that she was wrong in the past - but she was saying than that she is infallible, and that the Pope is the Vicar of Christ and cannot make a mistake. If she says that she is capable of change she is denying her central claim!

She does not say that she is changing and she never will. The Church of Rome remains the same.

If anything, she is even worse. She has 'added' things to what she taught in 16th century, such as Papal infallibility,ect.

No, there is no change in the Church of Rome. And if there ever is one great world Church, it will be because the Church of Rome has absorbed all the rest and swallowed them in their ignorance! In the light of all of this evidence, should we give any credence to what Rome has to say about the persons of Jack Chick and Alberto Rivera? God forbid!

"Secondly, getting back to Alberto Rivera and your accusation against him and the Chick organization, I do not believe that Jack Chick would jeopardize his well grounded ministry without some definite leading of the Holy Spirit. Surely he would never put himself in such jeopardy unless he was quite sure Alberto was genuine.

"Just a small consideration of what Rome has done to those who exposed her in the past tells me that Chick has laid his very life on the line. And what of his dear family?

Has he not also jeopardized them?

"Thirdly, I must consider Alberto himself. Why would he put himself and his dear family in such jeopardy? What could he possibly gain by such a move?

No, logic moves me to conclude that he is being led by the Holy Spirit of our dear Lord. God bless his brave heart!

"Fourthly, I must consider Satan's part in all this, in the light of what Jesus says in Matt. 12:25,26:

Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation.....And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand?

"In the light of the much proven fact that Rome has always been a devilish system and the curse of everything it touches, I doubt very seriously that the Devil himself would author a book that at least has started people once again thinking about the great evil of Rome. The Devil may not be wise, but he is shrewd and cunning.

"Fifthly, I must also consider the true, holy, living Christians that I personally know, And though they be few, yet they are in agreement that this is of God.

"Sixthly, though Rome has proven herself to be the greatest fraud ever put off on mankind, I do not recall your magazine going to any great length to expose her as such, even though such a move on your part would be a most blessed benefit to all of mankind, especially the body of Christ.

"Again, I must ask the question, why is your magazine so anxious to expose dear Alberto?

A good question, for even if I though for a moment that this book, ALBERTO, was set forth in pretense, could not my heart rejoice (as the Apostle Paul does in Philippians 1:18) that once again this 'mother of all spiritual whoredoms' is being brought again to the attention of the TRUE sheep of God?

I must say that I am very suspicious of your motive in printing this article.

Also, I noted on the second page of your article where the Roman Catholic Editor of OUR SUNDAY VISITOR states........ The sad thing is that Chick's lies are hard to refute.

It may be that they are hard to refute simply because they are true! Amen!

And last, I must consider the fact that to my remembrance (and I read extensively) I have never read anything against J.T. Chick UNTIL he attacked Rome.

The devil's mad and I'm glad! Hallelujah!

I could go on, but I'm afraid I may have laboured you too much already, so I will stop. I do pray that this letter will be received in the spirit in which it is written, and God willing, that the truth set forth in it reach the hearts of many DEAR souls, lest they end up with the mark of the Beast.

May God encourage your heart to search this matter out diligently, lest you be found to be fighting against the very Spirit of Truth, Himself, even our dear Lord.

Written by one who loves Jesus and hates the DEVOUT enemies of Jesus with that PERFECT hatred that David speaks of in Psalm 139:21-22, I remain,
Someone who is praying for you,
(Signed) Mr. James M. Houston
And they are the people you believe when they told you stories about vitgin births and god visiting? If they are corrupt and I agree they are then the entire religion might be made up.

All lutherans Presbyterian and protestants are just knock offs of a lie.

And the Jewish old testament is a lie too. But Zeus is real.

Your making a false claim again. The evidence of the Roman Church's accusations have been published in a book called Is Alberto for real? The Roman Vatican has denied Alberto Rivera was a Jesuit and when presented with evidence they refused to respond. They tried to stop the publishing of the book "Alberto" and when they could not stop the publishing they didn't move to bring a lawsuit because they knew it would expose them as liars. Instead they threatened and used underhanded methods to try and stop him. Such as the Jesuits attempting to murder him 5 times. Then finally he was poisoned to death. That is how they handled the matter - still they have not been able to stop Jack Chick Publishing company - so they have slandered him viciously in order to try and destroy his reputation. That is how this Roman Catholic Institution operates.

Once again, you are pretending that none of this evidence exists! Alberto Rivera and Jack Chick have produced a great deal of evidence and there are independent sources - books - authors of those books that confirm what they are saying. So where is your evidence to refute any of it?

You continually come up with nothing and it is no surprise because you are a wicked company yourself - just as this anti-Christ Institution you defend is.

You spend your days on this board trying to destroy the faith of others - people who are making their first steps towards Jesus Christ - and just how long do you believe God is going to continue to watch you do this without acting? His eye is on you and He sees everything you are doing on this board. EVERYTHING.

Do you think that God Almighty is going to continue to allow you to act so wickedly? To even harm the faith of others? You yourself refuse to come to him but that is not good enough for you, Amrchaos. You want to destroy the faith of those who would come to him. Acting as a gatekeeper with your continual crafty arguments and false accusations against the Word of God and the authenticity of the Bible. Your days are numbered. You do not know your last day - only God knows such things.

Where will you be if you should die in your sleep tonight? Heaven or hell? You already know the answer. Are you so foolish as to believe that Satan would ever tell you the truth? That he would ever keep a promise to you, to reward you for destroying souls and leading them to hell?

Keeping ones word is a virtue. Telling the truth is a virtue. Hell has no virtues. Neither does Satan. Satan isn't going to do anything for you but destroy you after he has finished using you. It may just be sooner than you think. You had better repent and plead for the mercy of God - ask Him to forgive you for what you have been into and believe on Jesus Christ who you have been denying here - and receive His forgiveness and your own salvation.

You are another one here that is on the fast track to hell. Your time is running out. Repent or you will be destroyed and spend all eternity in hell. Then you'll be wishing you had listened to me this very night. REPENT, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Prepare yourself and get right with God. Tonight.

Show me the documents proving the RCC started Islam!!

Not books claiming the Holy ghost told whomever such and such or claims from 'witnesses' that repeat they heard the same story.

I want actual documentation--if you don't have it, then stop pushing this fantastical BS on us. All it does is discredit anyone with a legitimate complaint against the RCC.

By the way, books by kooks without real evidence is the same as hearsay. I want real evidence, not some fruitcakes word with poor footnotes and false references.

You do know the difference, right

... Lord Macaulay, says on page 548 of his 1852 ESSAYS ON RANKE'S HISTORY OF THE POPES: It is impossible to deny that the polity of the Church of Rome is the very masterpiece of human wisdom ...

Nice guy. Best greetings.

Mein Hut der hat drei Ecken - und hätt er nicht drei Ecken, dann wär es nicht mein Hut.
(My hat it has three edges - and if it had not three edges, then it would not be my hat.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back