Let's Talk About Freedom Of Speech

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Since it's getting a little bit unclear for some people,.. freedom of speech means that I can share whatever opinions I have about the current situation in our country, and there's not a darn thing you can do about it. You can call the coppers if you wish but thankfully (at least for the time being) there's nothing that they can do about it either. I believe in the right to bear arms, fight our enemies and defend our country, so if you have a problem with that go ahead and just go cry a river because your empty threats don't bother me a bit. Oh yeah,.. and if you hate America then don't let the door hit you on the way out. ;)

So long as you're not inciting violence you can say what you want. i have the same freedom. i can curse my government all I want and i have.

So long as you're not inciting violence you can say what you want. i have the same freedom. i can curse my government all I want and i have.

No offense or anything but you and I have a different definition of inciting violence. None of these people that I want destroyed are innocent.

Since it's getting a little bit unclear for some people,.. freedom of speech means that I can share whatever opinions I have about the current situation in our country, and there's not a darn thing you can do about it. You can call the coppers if you wish but thankfully (at least for the time being) there's nothing that they can do about it either. I believe in the right to bear arms, fight our enemies and defend our country, so if you have a problem with that go ahead and just go cry a river because your empty threats don't bother me a bit. Oh yeah,.. and if you hate America then don't let the door hit you on the way out. ;)
Wow; I don't know what to say that: it's not really a free speech discussion post though...

A difference between us is in my country violence is usually political in nature. You have much violent crime and i do not really understand the situation.

A difference between us is in my country violence is usually political in nature. You have much violent crime and i do not really understand the situation.

At least you're honest.

In the UK are Christians free to publicly label homosexuality as a sin without being arrested?

No offense or anything but you and I have a different definition of inciting violence. None of these people that I want destroyed are innocent.
As for illegals would you kill the children? The pregnant women? That is a war crime under any standard. It is not a simple situation.
I already told you how we solved our illegal refugee problem. Nothing more i can say.

Read it again.
I did; here's the line:

"freedom of speech means that I can share whatever opinions I have about the current situation in our country, and there's not a darn thing you can do about it."

That's your point?? It's not a discussion point, but rather a narrowly aimed declaration. The rest of the post is a hodgepodge of issues that say nothing about free speech.

In the UK are Christians free to publicly label homosexuality as a sin without being arrested?

No idea. I'm not from the UK so I wouldn't know about that.

As for illegals would you kill the children? The pregnant women?

No and it just depends on the situation I guess because that's a really tough judgement call.

I did; here's the line:

"freedom of speech means that I can share whatever opinions I have about the current situation in our country, and there's not a darn thing you can do about it."

That's your point?? It's not a discussion point, but rather a narrowly aimed declaration. The rest of the post is a hodgepodge of issues that say nothing about free speech.

Well you can either agree with me or give counter arguments.

No idea. I'm not from the UK so I wouldn't know about that.

No and it just depends on the situation I guess because that's a really tough judgement call.

Well you can either agree with me or give counter arguments.
(chuckle)

Well, you can't say anything you want to anybody you want and there are penalties for trying that, so your "declaration" is wrong.

(chuckle)

Well, you can't say anything you want to anybody you want and there are penalties for trying that, so your "declaration" is wrong.

As long as I don't threaten innocent people then yes I can. Nothing I've said thus far has been illegal.

Shut Up!

Is someone threatening you?

Forum List

Back