Let us compare the 2000, 2016 and 2020 election reactions

Downplaying? No. There is no comparison between the two. Not a single capitol stormed. Not for a second was the peaceful transfer of power delayed.
I’m not arguing that point, you are dense.

The point is that anyone that believes in these stupid conspiracies are messed up and you defending any of it is even dumber.

The point is that anyone that believes in these stupid conspiracies are messed up and you defending any of it is even dumber.
So you’re on record. You don’t believe the Big Lie then.

The election was NOT stolen

Thanks

So you’re on record. You don’t believe the Big Lie then.

The election was NOT stolen

Thanks
This is why I hate partisan politics, people quit thinking and just assume. I have told you partisan idiots a number of times, I didn’t even vote for Trump, he and Biden were terrible choices. Lol! Continue on with your stupidity! You provide lots of laughs.

This is why I hate partisan politics, people quit thinking and just assume. I have told you partisan idiots a number of times, I didn’t even vote for Trump, he and Biden were terrible choices. Lol! Continue on with your stupidity! You provide lots of laughs.
All you had to say was "no,. I don't believe the Big Lie. The election was not stolen."

Couldn't bring yourself to do it though huh?

All you had to say was "no,. I don't believe the Big Lie. The election was not stolen."

Couldn't bring yourself to do it though huh?
I already said that, over and over again, in other threads. The election was fair and square. I didn’t realize how dense you really are, my apologies. Do you believe the 2000, 2004 and 2016 elections were stolen or are you a conspiracy nut?

I'm just making clear we are not setting up a "both sides do it equally" lie. Because there is a world of difference.

I'm just making clear we are not setting up a "both sides do it equally" lie. Because there is a world of difference.

Yes. Democrats cheat in every election and call every election you don't win fraudulent. It's not even close

No, you said this previously:
The Constitution sets the parameters for being eligible for POTUS, and blindly accepting the fraudulent results of a previous election is not one of them. End of story.
Damn, you're certainly triggered. Digging up a post from April on a different thread? Lulz.
You seem to be implying the Constitution cares one way or another how states choose their president.
It may seem that way to you, but, as in most other cases, you're wrong.
It doesn't, just that the states make their own decision and all the Constitution does is count the EC votes in Congress. There was no fraud and the Constitution isn't what would determine fraud anyway.
We have a court system for overturning fraudulent elections, as well as the 2nd Amendment. Both are Constitutional remedies.
Millions more agree with me rather than you.
You have a lot of idiots in your camp, for sure.
Then why did you imply the Constitution determines what is fraudulent and what isn't?
I didn't imply that. That was a failed straw man you employed.
It doesn't. Once the EC votes are tallied by Congress then that is all she wrote. That was done, the election met it's Constitutional requirements and the document now is pretty much useless for overturning an election.
We have a court system for overturning fraudulent elections, as well as the 2nd Amendment. Both are Constitutional remedies.

So the Democrats claimed election fraud in 2000, 2004 and 2016 when they lost. In 2008 and 2012, Republicans claimed no election fraud when they lost. In 2020 the Republicans lost and claimed election fraud. So we are at 3-1 in favor of Democrats claiming fraud over Republicans.

The second part of your piece which to me is not relevant to the conspiracy theory and that is the violence that happened on 1/6 which I condemn.

Do you believe any of the elections were stolen?

Each State has a court system and election laws to deal with challenges to their states elections. Nothing in the constitution giving the Federal Courts sway the State election laws and resolution to election challenges. The 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with remedying charges of election fraud.

So you are a conspiracy nut as well. Thanks for the honesty.
Nope. I followed the 2000 election closely. You may not agree but what happened in Florida was screwy from the hanging chads to the SCOTUS issuing a one time ruling they said could not be used as precedent

2004- Ohio...the former Diebold CEO who was the Sec of State (thus in charge of elections) guaranteed that Bush would win. Note...they no longer use Diebold machines and they didn't have paper ballots.

So the Democrats claimed election fraud in 2000, 2004 and 2016

Democrats? In 2000 how about the U.S. Commssion on Civil Rights found voters were unlawfully disenfranchised from voting. That is just a fact. You might as well have added the Jim Crowe era to your list.

2004? Sure there were claims, small and no action taken unlike 2020. In 2016 the Russians did appear to attempt to aid the Trump campaign to include the the campaign manager for Trump sharing polling data that campaigns keep close to their vest with the Russians.

No insurrections came of this.

when they lost. In 2008 and 2012, Republicans claimed no election fraud when they lost.

Sure, nothing about claims of a non U.S. citizen being in the White House. How claims that ACORN were purposefully committing voter registration fraud when in fact they self reported on their own employees and this had nothing to do with the Obama campaign anyway. Again, none of this shit from 2000-2012 rises to the level of what we saw and are continuing to see from the 2020 election. But if your going to mention small conspiracies about election fraud and only include the left then I'm going to talk about the conspiracies you somehow missed.

In 2020 the Republicans lost and claimed election fraud. So we are at 3-1 in favor of Democrats claiming fraud over Republicans.

Well, we blew that out of the water. But the bogus claims of election fraud before 2020 were on the fringes or in the case of voter suppression that we saw in Florida there is actually some validity. Again, no riots, no attempts to install their guy by force regardless of the outcome of the election. No Q-anon dumb ass conspiracies that appear to be influencing the Republican Party and outright engulfing the wingnut members of this board. This is something new and horrible we are witnessing.

The second part of your piece which to me is not relevant to the conspiracy theory and that is the violence that happened on 1/6 which I condemn.

Do you believe any of the elections were stolen?

I think it is important. It shows a level of contempt for our democracy we haven't seen in over a century.

Forum List

Back