Biden Admin announces nearly $64 million in additional Humanitarian Assistance for Afghanistan. It is a good deal

So, it's that we paid 64 million to the Taliban and likely not one George Washington will
go to the people of Afghanistan.

What did we get for it again?
I guess it is for the few planes that flew out a couple of days ago.

So, it's that we paid 64 million to the Taliban and likely not one George Washington will
go to the people of Afghanistan. What did we get for it again?

I got a bronze plated commemorative Taliban trophy cup. You mean you didn't get yours in the mail? :smoke:

BR-TROPFTBGLDWIN.jpg

It's a big chunk of USAID's outlays, but if the result is a quasi-friendly govt that doesn't allow actual training camps for attacks here .... no complaint. We shudda had troops out of there at least 8 years ago.

The Taliban will get all that money but compared to the 80 billion dollar military equipment gift, this is just chump change. Democrats are real loose with taxpayers hard earned money, assholes that they are.

It's a big chunk of USAID's outlays, but if the result is a quasi-friendly govt that doesn't allow actual training camps for attacks here .... no complaint. We shudda had troops out of there at least 8 years ago.

Nonsense.......https://justthenews.com/government/security/taliban-hardening-hearts-and-minds-brutalizing-panjshir-resistance-leaders-say

Last edited:
64 million? Wow, that's probably less than a months worth that every president including Trump dumped in for no good reason.

In the end, it seems Biden Admin did bargain a good deal, less than a million for one American.

Why should we give the Taliban one fucking cent?

Is this what Potatohead promised them?

I swear Potatohead the dumbest mutherfvcker on the face of the earth.

Forum List

Back