Let us compare the 2000, 2016 and 2020 election reactions

You don't know? Why are you even trying to participate on a political board when you're that ignorant? Are you going to cry or something?

I know, do you?

The Constitution sets the parameters for being eligible for POTUS, and blindly accepting the fraudulent results of a previous election is not one of them. End of story.

What does the Constitution according to you say about the election and EC of 2020?

I know, do you?
The Constitution sets the parameters for being eligible for POTUS, and blindly accepting the fraudulent results of a previous election is not one of them. End of story.
What does the Constitution according to you say about the election and EC of 2020?
I'm not here to teach you how the electoral college works, dumbass. Google it.

I'm not here to teach you how the electoral college works, dumbass. Google it.
I know how it works, I'm asking why people and apparently you want the results of the EC overturned. Somehow claiming it would be Constitutional to do so. Where in the Constitution do we overturn an election? Especially after Congress has validated the EC results?

Oh how soon they forget what they said and did.
The Democrats say that Al Gore really won the 2000 election.
They said that Bush stole the election.
They said that the Supreme Court appointed Bush.
They were never called "extremists" or "foul souls"
Does Bush consider himself to be an extremist with a foul soul because he contested the 2000 election results?
Democrats protested inside the capital and tried to block Bush's certification.
Then we had the 2016 election.
Hillary called for "resistance".
Pelosi said that the election was "hijacked".
.There were nation wide violent far left extremist riots.
But the people who have legitimate doubts about the 2020 elections because of the mass voter fraud and ballot rigging are being compared to the Genocidal Islamic Terrorists who murdered 3000 people.

Over Some Objections, Congress Certifies Electoral Vote ...

Jan 07, 2001 · As Florida's 25 electoral votes were accepted, about a dozen black House members paraded out of the chamber in protest, to the applause of some Democrats.

Black Lawmakers Protest as Congress Certifies Bush Victory ...

Jan 07, 2001 · Yesterday, for nearly 20 minutes in the cavernous House chamber, a dozen members of the Congressional Black Caucus, joined by a few sympathizers, tried in vain to block the counting of Florida's 25...

Protests against Trump’s election win turn violent

Nov 11, 2016 · Protests in the US against Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s election victory have turned violent as demonstrators take to the streets for a second day. Thousands of protesters

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump ...

Jan 19, 2017 · Demonstrators protest against US President-elect Donald Trump before his inauguration on January 20, 2017, in Washington, DC. Three women

Women’s March 2017: Millions Protest Day After Trump ...

January 21, 2017. WASHINGTON DC — Twenty-four hours after Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, hundreds of thousands of women flooded the streets of Washington, D.C., New York City, London, and more cities around the world in protest. Global Citizen: Together, We March. "We march today for the moral core of ...

When both sides are full of shit, surely people would want things to change.

Instead one side attacks the other side for being the same as the first side. It's incredible.

POT KETTLE BLACK

I know how it works,
Then stop asking me about it.
I'm asking why people and apparently you want the results of the EC overturned.
I don't want anything overturned that wasn't acquired through fraud.
Somehow claiming it would be Constitutional to do so. Where in the Constitution do we overturn an election? Especially after Congress has validated the EC results?
Where in the Constitution does it say the people have to accept a fraudulent election?

Then stop asking me about it.

I'm not asking you how the EC works, I'm asking why you value the EC because it's in the Constitution however that same document has no remedy for overturning an election.

I don't want anything overturned that wasn't acquired through fraud.

Nothing was acquired through fraud. However, where in the Constitution once Congress ratifies the results is there the remedy to overturn it? It doesn't exist.

Where in the Constitution does it say the people have to accept a fraudulent election?

The Constitution doesn't give two shits about your whiny feelings. What do you not get about that?

Yeah, let me say it again. There is no comparison from 2004 to 2020. Just comparing Kerry's speech from the day after the election to Trump in September 2021, 10 months later is all you need to know.
I know I get it you need to defend your side. I already gave Kerry credit, what more do you want? Even if I agree with you, you just want to fight.

Democrats did not storm the Capitol, dumbass. About a dozen members of the Black Caucus walked out over the certification of Florida's vote.

However, Republicans did riot in Florida over the 2000 recount: https://www.washingtonpost.com/hist...ow-brooks-brothers-riot-killed-recount-miami/

Geller had walked into the “Brooks Brothers riot,” a protest organized by Republican campaign operatives, congressional staffers and lawyers.

When Geller asked election officials for a sample ballot to test his voting machine theory, the GOP operatives suddenly surrounded him, accusing him of stealing ballots to try to influence the election, he told The Washington Post in a telephone interview this week.

“This one guy was tripping me and pushing me and kicking me,” recalled Geller, who is now a state legislator. “At one point, I thought if they knocked me over, I could have literally got stomped to death.”

Oh how soon they forget what they said and did.
The Democrats say that Al Gore really won the 2000 election.
They said that Bush stole the election.
They said that the Supreme Court appointed Bush.
They were never called "extremists" or "foul souls"
Does Bush consider himself to be an extremist with a foul soul because he contested the 2000 election results?
Then we had the 2016 election.
Hillary called for "resistance".
Pelosi said that the election was "hijacked".
.There were nation wide violent far left extremist riots.
But the people who have legitimate doubts about the 2020 elections because of the mass voter fraud and ballot rigging are being compared to the Genocidal Islamic Terrorists who murdered 3000 people.

Over Some Objections, Congress Certifies Electoral Vote ...

Jan 07, 2001 · As Florida's 25 electoral votes were accepted, about a dozen black House members paraded out of the chamber in protest, to the applause of some Democrats.

Black Lawmakers Protest as Congress Certifies Bush Victory ...

Jan 07, 2001 · Yesterday, for nearly 20 minutes in the cavernous House chamber, a dozen members of the Congressional Black Caucus, joined by a few sympathizers, tried in vain to block the counting of Florida's 25...

Protests against Trump’s election win turn violent

Nov 11, 2016 · Protests in the US against Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s election victory have turned violent as demonstrators take to the streets for a second day. Thousands of protesters

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump ...

Jan 19, 2017 · Demonstrators protest against US President-elect Donald Trump before his inauguration on January 20, 2017, in Washington, DC. Three women

Women’s March 2017: Millions Protest Day After Trump ...

January 21, 2017. WASHINGTON DC — Twenty-four hours after Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, hundreds of thousands of women flooded the streets of Washington, D.C., New York City, London, and more cities around the world in protest. Global Citizen: Together, We March. "We march today for the moral core of ...

So what you're saying is the Trump Tards are acting just as stupid as they did?

So what you're saying is the Trump Tards are acting just as stupid as they did?
No, the point is how differently the two groups are portrayed by the Media, and how Bush himself contested the 2000 election.
It's a media bias issue and how Bush made a huge arse of himself by comparing the Capital protesters to the 9-11 terrorist.

I know I get it you need to defend your side. I already gave Kerry credit, what more do you want? Even if I agree with you, you just want to fight.

I guess we're in agreement, there is no comparison.

I'm not asking you how the EC works, I'm asking why you value the EC because it's in the Constitution however that same document has no remedy for overturning an election.
I said elections are determined by the EC. Nothing more, nothing less. Amateurish reframing of conversations will not work with me.
Nothing was acquired through fraud.
Your opinion regarding such isn't shared by millions of your fellow citizens.
However, where in the Constitution once Congress ratifies the results is there the remedy to overturn it? It doesn't exist.
I never said it did. Pay attention to what I say, not what you want to hear.
The Constitution doesn't give two shits about your whiny feelings. What do you not get about that?
You're an imbecile. Have a nice evening.

Yes, the comparison, people believed the elections were fixed and came up with conspiracies that weren’t true.
Not many and it was pretty inconsequential. No storming the capitol, no false conspiracies about a returning "king" and no presidential candidate who fed the idiotic conspiracies to begin with.

I said elections are determined by the EC. Nothing more, nothing less. Amateurish reframing of conversations will not work with me.

No, you said this previously:

You seem to be implying the Constitution cares one way or another how states choose their president. It doesn't, just that the states make their own decision and all the Constitution does is count the EC votes in Congress. There was no fraud and the Constitution isn't what would determine fraud anyway.

Your opinion regarding such isn't shared by millions of your fellow citizens.

Millions more agree with me rather than you.

I never said it did. Pay attention to what I say, not what you want to hear.

You're an imbecile. Have a nice evening.
Then why did you imply the Constitution determines what is fraudulent and what isn't? It doesn't. Once the EC votes are tallied by Congress then that is all she wrote. That was done, the election met it's Constitutional requirements and the document now is pretty much useless for overturning an election.

Not many and it was pretty inconsequential. No storming the capitol, no false conspiracies about a returning "king" and no presidential candidate who fed the idiotic conspiracies to begin with.
It was quite a few in the day and wasn’t inconsequential. Kerry acceptance of his defeat did a lot to calm the waters and was a credit to him and sanity. The 2020 was pushed by Trump who couldn’t accept defeat.

Of the four elections Biden’s victory was the clearest, unlike the other three that were all involved very narrow margins.

Bottom line, all those elections had silly conspiracies and are believed to this day By people that can’t accept the truth that their guy lost.

Trying to downplay the conspiracies is just pretty silly and ignorant.

It was quite a few in the day and wasn’t inconsequential. Kerry acceptance of his defeat did a lot to calm the waters and was a credit to him and sanity. The 2020 was pushed by Trump who couldn’t accept defeat.

Of the four elections Biden’s victory was the clearest, unlike the other three that were all involved very narrow margins.

Bottom line, all those elections had silly conspiracies and are believed to this day By people that can’t accept the truth that their guy lost.

Trying to downplay the conspiracies is just pretty silly and ignorant.
Downplaying? No. There is no comparison between the two. Not a single capitol stormed. Not for a second was the peaceful transfer of power delayed.

Forum List

Back