Zone1 "Let His Blood be on us and on our children" said the Jews at Jesus's trial

They believe that G-D sent his ONLY son down to die for our sins( Destiny) yet they blame the Jews, kill and torture them because THEY believe the Jews murdered their “ savior?”
Right... We see in the news all the time.. just ALL the freaking time!!!!! OMG

All those devout Catholics killing Jews!!

It's just terrible...

:rolleyes:

and who was that?

Oh, it was me... I hate the Jews..

Show me where the hell I said that, LIAR
1) Anyone who insists that Jews today should be reminded that “they“ killed Jesus has some hateful attitudes toward Jews.

2) Jews are not responsible for Jesus’ death anyway, and wanting to keep harrassing them about it (“don’t forget…YOU killed Jesus!”) is working to advance antisemitism.

1) Anyone who insists that Jews today should be reminded that “they“ killed Jesus has some hateful attitudes toward Jews.

2) Jews are not responsible for Jesus’ death anyway, and wanting to keep harrassing them about it (“don’t forget…YOU killed Jesus!”) is working to advance antisemitism.

but you haven't shown where someone here advocates treating Jews like trash bc of what happened to Jesus

but you haven't shown where someone here advocates treating Jews like trash bc of what happened to Jesus
No….just harassing them over something they had nothing to do with. What legitimate reason is there to tell people who had nothing to do with a murder that they did, especially since that false statement that has resulted in such massive antisemitism?

0VER 2,000 YEARS LATE

No….just harassing them over something they had nothing to do with. What legitimate reason is there to tell people who had nothing to do with a murder that they did, especially since that false statement that has resulted in such massive antisemitism?
I think you have lost it

No one here said anything at all about hating Jews!

It is a known fact that the Jewish elders at Jesus's trial screamed to pilate who was about to release Him

Let his blood be on us and on our children

Argue with the Bible if you must.. No one here said anything remotely like what you are accusing...

Jesus didnt hold a grudge against the Jews and neither do I
That's irrelevant for the OP

I w as trying to make the point that Jesus's Blood is a powerful thing (so why would we mind it being on us and our children)?

Satan doesn't like it, so there's that

That's irrelevant for the OP

I w as trying to make the point that Jesus's Blood is a powerful thing (so why would we mind it being on us and our children)?

Satan doesn't like it, so there's that
I was thinking of people who use the death of Jesus as their excuse for hating Jews

I was thinking of people who use the death of Jesus as their excuse for hating Jews
I suppose those people exist. I know someone who doesn't like the Jews but it's more bc he thinks they own nearly the whole world.. rather than that they killed Jesus..

Either reason is no reason to yours truly.. The Bible says Satan owns the world.. My experiences confirm that

I think you have lost it

No one here said anything at all about hating Jews!

It is a known fact that the Jewish elders at Jesus's trial screamed to pilate who was about to release Him

Let his blood be on us and on our children

Argue with the Bible if you must.. No one here said anything remotely like what you are accusing...
So what’s the point of harassing today’s Jews that a small band of Jews from 2,000 years ago may have had something to do with killing Jesus? What’s to gain, other than yell “Christ Killers,” like the antisemitic kids did back when I was a kid.

i don’t go around reminding white men that they killed Lincoln, or reminding white women that they took an axe and gave mother 40 whacks.

Jesus didnt hold a grudge against the Jews and neither do I
Jews were the people Jesus berated, censured, and rebuked.

Of course, Jews of the temple schema 2000 years ago and earlier were the ones who made enemies of their neighbors, subverted the law of their most beloved prophet, worshiped idols, and preached an erroneous salvation.

I don't know that today's rabbinic and Talmudic Jews fit into that depiction per se, but Christians have no reason to regard them any differently than they regard any other people who don't follow Christ.

Last edited:
Jews were the people Jesus berated, censured, and rebuked.

Of course, Jews of the temple schema 2000 years ago and earlier were the ones made enemies of their neighbors, subverted the law of their most beloved prophet, worshiped idols, and preached an erroneous salvation.

I don't know that today's rabbinic and Talmudic Jews fit into that depiction per se, but Christians have no reason to regard them any differently than they regard any other people who don't follow Christ.
but Christians have no reason to regard them any differently than they regard any other people who don't follow Christ.
Other than that Jews are God’s chosen people

And that Jesus is a Jew

Other than that Jews are God’s chosen people

And that Jesus is a Jew
Are they the chosen? According to Christianity, they are not. Jesus denied them the kingdom of God and handed it to a people who would produce its fruits (Mt 21:43).

The New Testament says repeatedly that there no one finds favor. No Greek, no Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free. All in the body of Christ are equally of that body.

Last edited:
The New Testament writings have done unspeakable damage to the Jewish people. They have propagated the idea the Jews are inferior, that G-d is angry with them, and that such a “horrid” people will be damned.

Just listen to the rantings of the antisemites on this forum, spewing their contempt for the Jewish people. It is all rooted in the New Testament.

i directed it at the person who said we should keep reminding Jews that they killed Jesus. Even if that were true - and Jews didn’t nail people to the cross as Shabbos approached, or at any other time - it was a small little band of disciples out of 2 million Jews who lived there at the time. Fully 99% of Jews at that time never even heard of Jesus and had nothing to do with it.

So for that, Jews have been persecuted, expelled, scapegoated, and murdered by the millions ever since. It’s time to forget it.

Every Christian understands--or SHOULD--that OUR sins killed Jesus. Essentially, *I* killed Jesus, and have no right to blame anyone else for it.

At any rate, there is nothing anyone could have done to stop it, or prevent it. He was given Myrrh at his birth. He was born to die and rise again.

"Let His Blood be on us and on our children!" the Jewish leaders screamed

I'm sure no one actually screamed it.

And, to be fair, he recovered from it.

original.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back