Zone1 "Let His Blood be on us and on our children" said the Jews at Jesus's trial

So, we are saved by obedience to the Law, not by grace?

right. Jesus was without sin, rose from the dead, because he fulfilled the Laws demands.

I thought Jesus died to put an end to the penalty of the Law, not to once again carve it in stone.

You are right in a way. Sin is disobedience to the law and the penalty is death, a curse. Jesus removed the penalty for noncompliance, death, for everyone who listened to and acted on his teaching about the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects of Divine law.

Do it, its easy, whether Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, young or old, male or female, gay or straight, cop or criminal, sick or healthy, sighted or blind, sinner or saint, believer or not.

Do it, whoever and whatever you are, and you will never know what it is to die.

Last edited:
My God, you must have been raised in a sewer. These men are pigs.
you are a pig
I am a pig

We all have to "work out our salvation with fear and trembling" or we will all end up .. well, in the place pigs usually end up.. :oops:

I will assume that you are sincere, however mislead you may be, speaking about subjects about which you know nothing so I will explain something to you that a child can understand.

Try to hear.
I didn't like this part so I didn't bother reading the rest.

didn't like it because it comes w/ a spirit of pride and arrogance... a spirit of

I know all things RE God

and you on the other hand are just stupid and clueless on all things God/religion.

Sorry... I don't agree w/ that assessment.. I've been walking with the Lord many moons and you don't know me from the man in the moon. It would appear I know a little more about my own spiritual journey than some yahoo on the internet--albeit just a little

I didn't like this part so I didn't bother reading the rest. didn't like it because it comes w/ a spirit of pride and arrogance...............
Sorry... I don't agree w/ that assessment.. blah blah blah

You don't agree with what you did not read? :auiqs.jpg:What more about you is there to know?

That says it all.

You are not sincere. You do not walk with Jesus, and so you have your reward already! death.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
You don't agree with what you did not read? :auiqs.jpg:What more about you is there to know?
You are either stupid or evil

likely both

The part I disagreed with was the part I READ

I said:

I didn't like this part so I didn't bother reading the rest.

sheez...

Reading comprehension issues!

I will use your own words to close this post and possibly use Ignore..

What more about you is there to know?

You love to accuse people. I wonder if you really did misunderstand me or if you don't CARE that you are furthering a lie.. Either way, Ignore looks good

You love to accuse people. I wonder if you really did misunderstand me or if you don't CARE that you are furthering a lie.. Either way, Ignore looks good

If you think you walk with Jesus without knowing what he taught about Divine Law you are deluded. Try to ignore it. You cannot unread what you read whether you understood it or not.

My words will burn within your mind like a fire that will never go out purifying and refining what is good in you, if anything, and consuming and destroying what is not. You're welcome.

Now, off you go.....

Last edited:
If you think you walk with Jesus without knowing what he taught about divine Law you are deluded. Try to ignore it. You cannot unread what you read whether you understood it or not.

My words will burn within your mind like a fire that will never go out purifying and refining what is good in you, if anything, and consuming and destroying what is not....

You're welcome.
more pride and arrogance

outa here

I noticed

Kind of like Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant (not sure they exist anymore?) only without edibles, just words.. no tomatoes.. no lettuce..

kind of boring and lacking in "nutrition" but... it's all he has, all any lib has
I kind of admire his ability to say nothing and almost sound wise and profound while saying it 😂

We are saved by grace through faith, not by the works of the Law.

Faith without works is as lifeless as a corpse without breath. Life is in the blood, in the doing.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside even the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven," Matthew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying will be called least, see Genesis 3:14

Last edited:
Faith without works is as lifeless as a corpse without breath. Life is in the blood, in the doing.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Therefore anyone who sets aside even the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven," Matthew 5:17-20

To understand what Jesus meant by saying will be called least, see Genesis 3:14
Works of the Law have become the deeds of faith. The Law is the root of the works of faith spoken of by James, not the fruit it bears.

The root: You shall not steal.
The fruit: You must be generous (no law dictates how generous).

So, the reality is that the fruit of the law is actually the antithesis of the root of the law.

The root, or foundation, of the law, as the foundation of a building, is buried and out of sight. It upholds the structure that it underpins. That structure is the Christian life, which brings glory to the house and the foundation. But the house is now the manifestation of the Law, not the foundation.

Works of the Law have become the deeds of faith. The Law is the root of the works of faith spoken of by James, not the fruit it bears.

The root: You shall not steal.
The fruit: You must be generous (no law dictates how generous).

So, the reality is that the fruit of the law is actually the antithesis of the root of the law.

The root, or foundation, of the law, as the foundation of a building, is buried and out of sight. It upholds the structure that it underpins. That structure is the Christian life, which brings glory to the house and the foundation. But the house is now the manifestation of the Law, not the foundation.

The Law is the firmament, basis, of Heaven which stretches out from horizon to horizon way above your head like a crystal clear vault.

Jesus: "I came not to abolish the Law but to fulfill it"
"The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he (Jesus) will magnify the law, and make it honourable."

Faith
without works is dead, not the Law without works is dead. You can burn the house down (faith) but the foundation (Law) remains. Faith dies without the works of faith, but the Law doesn't die...it kills.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back