Zone1 "Let His Blood be on us and on our children" said the Jews at Jesus's trial

"The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he (Jesus) will magnify the law, and make it honourable."
The dislike of the Law comes from the formally excommunicated heretic Luther who once said that you could commit [a mortal sin] adultery 20 times a day and still get into Heaven

No, Jesus said Go and sin no more--and that it was difficult to get to Heaven and FEW do

Whom to listen to? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The dislike of the Law comes from the formally excommunicated heretic Luther who once said that you could commit [a mortal sin] adultery 20 times a day and still get into Heaven

No, Jesus said Go and sin no more--and that it was difficult to get to Heaven and FEW do

Whom to listen to? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
The Christian is Spirit-led, not Law-led.

Letter of the Law: Abstain from evil.
Spirit of the Law: Do what is good.

Last edited:
Is hobelim the name of the demon who speaks through you?

I see several on this board. You know who you are
His blood is on the Jews.

And every Gentile too.

Someday I hope everyone can grasp this simple fact.
I have asked a question repeatedly that nobody can or won’t answer Christianity teaches that the Jews killed “ Jesus”
( CHRIST KILLERS) yet at the same time they teach G-D sent his only son down to die for our sins??? HYPOCRISY is just one word among many I can think of

"Let His Blood be on us and on our children" said the Jews at Jesus's trial​

This perhaps has lead to the many persecutions of Jews throughout the years.

I have asked a question repeatedly that nobody can or won’t answer Christianity teaches that the Jews killed “ Jesus”
( CHRIST KILLERS) yet at the same time they teach G-D sent his only son down to die for our sins??? HYPOCRISY is just one word among many I can think of
The world was (and still is) divided between Jews, Gentiles, and the descendants of the house of Israel. The Jews, and Gentiles (represented by the Roman empire) were God's instruments in the sacrificial death of Jesus.

The Christian is Spirit-led, not Law-led.

Letter of the Law: Abstain from evil.
Spirit of the Law: Do what is good.
spirit led?

Satan is a spirit. Here's a clue: He is more intelligent than humans, evn those who found their own "church" because the one Jesus founded wasn't good enough.. (Luther, etc)

A statement cannot make anyone do anything

"Let His Blood be on us and on our children" said the Jews at Jesus's trial​

This perhaps has lead to the many persecutions of Jews throughout the years.
A statement cannot make anyone do anything

not even something racist

spirit led?

Satan is a spirit. Here's a clue: He is more intelligent than humans, evn those who found their own "church" because the one Jesus founded wasn't good enough.. (Luther, etc)
Note the capital "S", denoting the Holy Spirit.

Note the capital "S", denoting the Holy Spirit.
I have knows plenty of Christians and they are NOT always led by the Holy Spirit. Even devout Christians sin.. go against the HS at times here and there. And some don't even bother repenting of it.. maybe bc they don't have enough of the HS to even recognize that they are indeed going against said HS?

I have knows plenty of Christians and they are NOT always led by the Holy Spirit. Even devout Christians sin.. go against the HS at times here and there. And some don't even bother repenting of it.. maybe bc they don't have enough of the HS to even recognize that they are indeed going against said HS?
True. We're all a bit like Paul was.

True. We're all a bit like Paul was.
too bad we are not like him in zeal and evangelistic fervor

Not everyone is called to be an exact replica of St Paul.. some have families to care for and etc.. but all of us are called to live for Christ, family or not..

"Let His Blood be on us and on our children!" the Jewish leaders screamed, even as Pilate was inclined to release Jesus because He hadn't done anything wrong.

Today, we Christians should be saying this, and often

Let Jesus's powerful Blood be on us all.

We recall the Passover when God told the Israelites to put lamb's blood on the door posts and when the angels saw that blood, they would "passover" and not kill the firstborn of the families who had that blood on their doorposts.

God does not change.
How many more millions of innocent Jews do you want to be murdered for something they had nothing to do with? Even most of the Jews of the time had nothing to do with it. Jesus had a little band of followers. There were hundreds of thousands of Jews throughout Israel.

Time to stop the Christian hatred of Jews.

Last edited:
Yes, you can just “believe.” Jews must follow a moral code of commandments.
They believe that G-D sent his ONLY son down to die for our sins( Destiny) yet they blame the Jews, kill and torture them because THEY believe the Jews murdered their “ savior?”

An important thing to know about Jesus is that neither the Jews nor the Romans killed Jesus no matter how much they wanted to. At least according to the words of Jesus.

John 10:17-18
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Yes, you can just “believe.” Jews must follow a moral code of commandments.
It's 'involuntary' belief in that without God's 'calling' we would not be able to believe. We are then called to repentance, then on to conversion. :)

An important thing to know about Jesus is that neither the Jews nor the Romans killed Jesus no matter how much they wanted to. At least according to the words of Jesus.

John 10:17-18
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
True. The Jews and Romans were just the weapons that were used.

How many more millions of innocent Jews do you want to be murdered for something they had nothing to do with? Even most of the Jews of the time had nothing to do with it. Jesus had a little band of followers. There were hundreds of thousands of Jews throughout Israel.

Time to stop the Christian hatred of Jews.
maybe you should direct this at someone w ho is Christian and hates Jews

just a thought

maybe you should direct this at someone w ho is Christian and hates Jews

just a thought
i directed it at the person who said we should keep reminding Jews that they killed Jesus. Even if that were true - and Jews didn’t nail people to the cross as Shabbos approached, or at any other time - it was a small little band of disciples out of 2 million Jews who lived there at the time. Fully 99% of Jews at that time never even heard of Jesus and had nothing to do with it.

So for that, Jews have been persecuted, expelled, scapegoated, and murdered by the millions ever since. It’s time to forget it.

i directed it at the person who said we should keep reminding Jews that they killed Jesus. Even if that were true - and Jews didn’t nail people to the cross as Shabbos approached, or at any other time - it was a small little band of disciples out of 2 million Jews who lived there at the time. Fully 99% of Jews at that time never even heard of Jesus and had nothing to do with it.

So for that, Jews have been persecuted, expelled, scapegoated, and murdered by the millions ever since. It’s time to forget it.

Wasn’t it his “ father’s “ ( G-D) will to have him expelled, scapegoated, and murdered? If so; why was there ever blame to begin with?

Forum List

Back