Zone1 "Let His Blood be on us and on our children" said the Jews at Jesus's trial

Job is a literary device, a story, written to try and explain why good people suffer. He never existed. Abraham was a putz if he thought that God wanted him to mutilate his own weenie.

These people are largely ignorant about the Bible.

"Let His Blood be on us and on our children!" the Jewish leaders screamed, even as Pilate was inclined to release Jesus because He hadn't done anything wrong.

Today, we Christians should be saying this, and often

Let Jesus's powerful Blood be on us all.

We recall the Passover when God told the Israelites to put lamb's blood on the door posts and when the angels saw that blood, they would "passover" and not kill the firstborn of the families who had that blood on their doorposts.

God does not change.

christianity does proclaim the same as the crucifiers ... the c-bible.

they, the jews were proclaiming their role they orchestrated in the exemplars crucifixion and the liberation theology, self determination they choose to died for having denied the jewish accusation they claimed to be a messiah.

You believe in demons? Roger Stone does too. When he didn't get a pardon from Trump he attacked Trump's kids.

Here is a picture of a demon taken right after he ate another mans soul. I'm a believer too!

mitt%20romney%20donald%20trump%20dinner.jpg

You believe in demons? Roger Stone does too. When he didn't get a pardon from Trump he attacked Trump's kids. He said Jared Kushner has an IQ of 70 and called Ivanka that abortion bitch.
link?

never heard of this. And I know how you liberals like to just make up stuff out of thin air so...

yawn

:bigbed:

His blood is on the Jews.

And every Gentile too.

Someday I hope everyone can grasp this simple fact.
I hope His Blood all over everyone.

If it were, we wouldn't have the massive, egregious, hideous problems we have in society today. The devil can't stand the Blood of Jesus that conquered his sorry ass

link?

never heard of this. And I know how you liberals like to just make up stuff out of thin air so...

yawn

:bigbed:

christianity does proclaim the same as the crucifiers ... the c-bible.

they, the jews were proclaiming their role they orchestrated in the exemplars crucifixion and the liberation theology, self determination they choose to died for having denied the jewish accusation they claimed to be a messiah.
incomprehensible .. therefore can' respond

"Let His Blood be on us and on our children!" the Jewish leaders screamed

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!
“He saved others,” they said, “but he can’t save himself! He’s the king of Israel! Let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him.

not.my.fault - crucifying the innocent ...

hopefully, your hope is not extended beyond your incredible values - as that would be the distance found between your ears ... to save everyone the misfortune you would hope to shed on them.

If it were, we wouldn't have the massive, egregious, hideous problems we have in society today. The devil can't stand the Blood of Jesus that conquered his sorry ass

I will assume that you are sincere, however mislead you may be, speaking about subjects about which you know nothing so I will explain something to you that a child can understand.

Try to hear.

The flesh of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, represents the Body of his teaching that came to him from God like manna from heaven, a revelation that the words used in the Law of God are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. If you look and look and keep on looking you will find it.

The Blood of Jesus represents the way he followed the Law to fulfill its hidden purpose and receive the promise of eternal life for doing so. According to the Law life is in the blood, in the doing. Do it, comply with the Laws demands as Jesus did, and you will rise from your grave.

Thats what Jesus meant by saying "Unless you eat my flesh, (a reference to kosher law) and drink my blood, (do it), you cannot have the life promised for fulfilling Divine Law in you."

If your preacher, priest, minister, or spiritual advisor has not taught you this, or does not agree with this truth, he is just an actor and lying fraud perpetuating a delusion for money, robbing the dead like a ghoul to lead an easy life off the backs of his deluded possessions.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:
His blood is on the Jews.

And every Gentile too.

Someday I hope everyone can grasp this simple fact.
But the Jews don't think they did anything wrong by wanting Jesus dead. Jesus was turning their world 'upside down'.

I will assume that you are sincere, however mislead you may be, speaking about subjects about which you know nothing so I will explain something to you that a child can understand.

Try to hear.

The flesh of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, represents the Body of his teaching that came to him from God like manna from heaven, a revelation that the words used in the Law of God are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. If you look and look and keep on looking you will find it.

The Blood of Jesus represents the way he followed the Law to fulfill its hidden purpose and receive the promise of eternal life for doing so. According to the Law life is in the blood, in the doing. Do it, comply with the Laws demands as Jesus did, and you will rise from your grave.

Thats what Jesus meant by saying "Unless you eat my flesh, (a reference to kosher law) and drink my blood, (do it), you cannot have the life promised for fulfilling Divine Law in you."

If your preacher, priest, minister, or spiritual advisor has not taught you this, or does not agree with this truth, he is just an actor and lying fraud perpetuating a delusion for money, robbing the dead like a ghoul to lead an easy life off the backs of his deluded possessions.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
So, we are saved by obedience to the Law, not by grace? I thought Jesus died to put an end to the penalty of the Law, not to once again carve it in stone.

Forum List

Back