Left-Wing Protesters wreck College Republicans’ table, spit on US flag at UC Santa Cruz, video shows

I don’t even understand why Republicans care. It’s like on a college campus right?

Views of Higher Education Divided by Party

Pew: Most Republicans View Higher Education as Bad for America
You make dumb statements, often. You arent very good at debating, are you.
Pew research is dumb?
You are dumb. Learn to read, dummy.
When you lose an argument, all that’s left is the name calling.

So two guys go apeshit and it means everyone on the left is violent. I thought you were smarter than that.
Everyone on the left isn't violent because of two a-holes. These two a-holes feel free to attack and assault a small group of conservatives because everyone on the left have demonized and marginalized conservatives.

That's how bullies operate. I thought you were smarter than that. Watch Bill Maher, John Oliver,
Stephen Colbert, Samantha Bee or Jimmy Kimmel sometime.
The message is clear and it washes over all of pop entertainment...attacking the right is fun and righteous. They deserve our hate!
So liberal comedians justify "hate" from you? How sad.

I don’t even understand why Republicans care. It’s like on a college campus right?

Pew research is dumb?
You are dumb. Learn to read, dummy.
When you lose an argument, all that’s left is the name calling.
No one, and i mean NO ONE, loses an argument with you, dummy. Youve never won anything, which is probably why you are so miserable.

So two guys go apeshit and it means everyone on the left is violent. I thought you were smarter than that.
Everyone on the left isn't violent because of two a-holes. These two a-holes feel free to attack and assault a small group of conservatives because everyone on the left have demonized and marginalized conservatives.

That's how bullies operate. I thought you were smarter than that. Watch Bill Maher, John Oliver,
The message is clear and it washes over all of pop entertainment...attacking the right is fun and righteous. They deserve our hate!

Hmm. Would a comedian that makes jokes about n*****s justify hate from you?

Mark

Hmm. Would a comedian that makes jokes about n*****s justify hate from you?

Mark
I think this discussion is about partisan disagreement, not racism.

No. Anti classic liberal thought controlling fascists justify "hate" from me.

The pets of the elites who have been given their position of influence and who in turn have given us this woke cancel culture by demonizing and marginalizing half the nation are who draw my ire.

But you'll never figure it out. Go scrub the dead skin off your feet.

I hope they got expelled and have to cough up repairing whatever damages they caused. Maybe there was some "banter" back and forth that pissed off the protesters to start this, or maybe not, but it doesn't matter.

I just love the way, though, Fox turns an isolated incident like this involving one or two goombas into national news requiring statements from a Turning Point USA spokesman. Let's just not forget our President's attitude toward violent protest:

John McGraw, a 78-year-old Trump supporter, was charged with assault and disorderly conduct after multiple videos surfaced showing him punching a protester in the face, authorities said.
Trump said the man “got carried away” with his actions before saying he doesn’t condone violence. “He obviously loves his country, and maybe he doesn't like seeing what's happening to the country,” Trump told the show’s host, Chuck Todd. When asked if the billionaire businessman would pay the man’s legal fees if he could, Trump said: “I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes.”
McGraw defended his actions, telling Inside Edition that he enjoyed punching 26-year-old Rakeem Jones and that the protester “deserved it.” “You bet I liked it. Knocking the hell out of that big mouth,” McGraw said. “The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don’t know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization.”
Everyone is bad who defends his turf, eh?

I have a story too about a Bernie Sanders operative:

" What to Know About Suspected Virginia Shooter James Hodgkinson. A top Republican congressional leader and four other people were injured Wednesday when a gunman fired bullets at a baseball field in Virginia where GOP members of Congress and their staffs were practicing for their annual charity baseball game. James Hodgkinson, whom officials identified as the man who shot Rep. Steve Scalise and others, was a fervent Bernie Sanders supporter and Trump critic. Gunman who shot Steve Scalise cased baseball field for weeks before rampage. By ... Authorities said they believe James Hodgkinson selected Eugene Simpson Stadium Park for the backdrop of his revenge. James Hodgkinson, the gunman who shot Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., and four others at a baseball practice on Wednesday, had an assassination list on him at the time of the incident.

The handwritten list was found in a van belonging to James Hodgkinson by the FBI, and the lawmakers named on the list are known to be conservative members associated with the Freedom Caucus:

Reps. Scot DesJarlais (R-TN) (pronounced day-zharr-LAY), Trent Franks (R-AZ), Jeff Duncan (R-SC), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Mo Brooks (R-AL) and Morgan Griffith (R-VA).

Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., and four others were injured in the shooting before U.S. Capitol Police fatally shot Hodgkinson."

Information came from several sources by loading into my search engine, "James Hodgkinson who shot Scalise"
James Hodgkinson who shot scalise - Bing

I hope they got expelled and have to cough up repairing whatever damages they caused. Maybe there was some "banter" back and forth that pissed off the protesters to start this, or maybe not, but it doesn't matter.

I just love the way, though, Fox turns an isolated incident like this involving one or two goombas into national news requiring statements from a Turning Point USA spokesman. Let's just not forget our President's attitude toward violent protest:

John McGraw, a 78-year-old Trump supporter, was charged with assault and disorderly conduct after multiple videos surfaced showing him punching a protester in the face, authorities said.
Trump said the man “got carried away” with his actions before saying he doesn’t condone violence. “He obviously loves his country, and maybe he doesn't like seeing what's happening to the country,” Trump told the show’s host, Chuck Todd. When asked if the billionaire businessman would pay the man’s legal fees if he could, Trump said: “I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes.”
McGraw defended his actions, telling Inside Edition that he enjoyed punching 26-year-old Rakeem Jones and that the protester “deserved it.” “You bet I liked it. Knocking the hell out of that big mouth,” McGraw said. “The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don’t know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization.”
Everyone is bad who defends his turf, eh?

I have a story too about a Bernie Sanders operative:

" What to Know About Suspected Virginia Shooter James Hodgkinson. A top Republican congressional leader and four other people were injured Wednesday when a gunman fired bullets at a baseball field in Virginia where GOP members of Congress and their staffs were practicing for their annual charity baseball game. James Hodgkinson, whom officials identified as the man who shot Rep. Steve Scalise and others, was a fervent Bernie Sanders supporter and Trump critic. Gunman who shot Steve Scalise cased baseball field for weeks before rampage. By ... Authorities said they believe James Hodgkinson selected Eugene Simpson Stadium Park for the backdrop of his revenge. James Hodgkinson, the gunman who shot Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., and four others at a baseball practice on Wednesday, had an assassination list on him at the time of the incident.

The handwritten list was found in a van belonging to James Hodgkinson by the FBI, and the lawmakers named on the list are known to be conservative members associated with the Freedom Caucus:

Reps. Scot DesJarlais (R-TN) (pronounced day-zharr-LAY), Trent Franks (R-AZ), Jeff Duncan (R-SC), Jim Jordan (R-OH), Mo Brooks (R-AL) and Morgan Griffith (R-VA).

Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., and four others were injured in the shooting before U.S. Capitol Police fatally shot Hodgkinson."

Information came from several sources by loading into my search engine, "James Hodgkinson who shot Scalise"
James Hodgkinson who shot scalise - Bing
And a Tea Party Supporter (Loughlin) shot Democrat Rep. Gabby Giffords in the skull and she is permanently disabled. He was schizo but spouting rightwing militia trash which is how he chose his Democrat target that day.

Please don't kid yourself that either side has some sort of patent on violence. There are better ways to argue this than point to deranged mass shooters.

Oh wonderful, a call for more violence in America. How stupid!

A call to be prepared to defend oneself and willing to do it.

Why do we have ANTFA at so many Conservative events but they were nowhere to be found during the. Virginia gun rights rally in January? Simple... those Virginians were ready to defend themselves and ANTIFA prefer defenseless victims.

Let me fix the title of the article:

Dimocrats wreck College Republicans’ info table, spit on US flag, at UC Santa Cruz, video shows

Pew research is dumb?

The left claimed Pew research was a biased, worthless organization when they outed the illegals voting problem. NOW you want to believe them? Funny......

Forum List

Back