Exhibit #1M of the left not allowing any opposing viewpoints-College Pro-Life group's table attacked

You appear to be throwing a bit of a tantrum. it must be very tiring when someone says you don't have the right to do something, just like you're saying women don't have the right to control their own bodies...

Women seem to be reacting negatively to this mansplaining. I wonder how it will impact 2024.

So pro-abort men (like you) aren't "mansplaining" anything to anyone?

You appear to be throwing a bit of a tantrum. it must be very tiring when someone says you don't have the right to do something, just like you're saying women don't have the right to control their own bodies...

Women seem to be reacting negatively to this mansplaining. I wonder how it will impact 2024.

There is and never was a right to abortion. How does it feel to be lied to your entire life.

Just calling out you saying one thing, then trying to move the goalposts right after.

Calling out anytime a man says something as "mansplaining" is bigoted.

No, it's lefty twats like you of both sexes that react poorly to having to hear opposing opinions in general.

Dred Scott changed because of the post ACW amendments.

Plessey you have a fair point on, but the 1964 Civil Rights Act was needed to really change it.

But but but but Stare Decisis......

You should really up your argument game, getting called out for bullshit on two posts in the same thread.

"you have no right to say X but now I have to admit you do and now walkback and insult you to claw back some point"

"Stare Decisis is INVOIDABLE, except when I don't want it to be"

Hack poster is gonna hack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back