Left-Wing Protesters wreck College Republicans’ table, spit on US flag at UC Santa Cruz, video shows

So two guys go apeshit and it means everyone on the left is violent. I thought you were smarter than that.

I hope they got expelled and have to cough up repairing whatever damages they caused. Maybe there was some "banter" back and forth that pissed off the protesters to start this, or maybe not, but it doesn't matter.

I just love the way, though, Fox turns an isolated incident like this involving one or two goombas into national news requiring statements from a Turning Point USA spokesman. Let's just not forget our President's attitude toward violent protest:

John McGraw, a 78-year-old Trump supporter, was charged with assault and disorderly conduct after multiple videos surfaced showing him punching a protester in the face, authorities said.
Trump said the man “got carried away” with his actions before saying he doesn’t condone violence. “He obviously loves his country, and maybe he doesn't like seeing what's happening to the country,” Trump told the show’s host, Chuck Todd. When asked if the billionaire businessman would pay the man’s legal fees if he could, Trump said: “I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes.”
McGraw defended his actions, telling Inside Edition that he enjoyed punching 26-year-old Rakeem Jones and that the protester “deserved it.” “You bet I liked it. Knocking the hell out of that big mouth,” McGraw said. “The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don’t know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization.”

So two guys go apeshit and it means everyone on the left is violent. I thought you were smarter than that.
Everyone on the left isn't violent because of two a-holes. These two a-holes feel free to attack and assault a small group of conservatives because everyone on the left have demonized and marginalized conservatives.

That's how bullies operate. I thought you were smarter than that. Watch Bill Maher, John Oliver,
Stephen Colbert, Samantha Bee or Jimmy Kimmel sometime.
The message is clear and it washes over all of pop entertainment...attacking the right is fun and righteous. They deserve our hate!

Last edited:
I repeat this regularly.... When are those of us on the Right going to start fighting back???

Be armed. Be prepared. ACT in your own defense because nobody in the Government will.

Oh wonderful, a call for more violence in America. How stupid!

I hope they got expelled and have to cough up repairing whatever damages they caused. Maybe there was some "banter" back and forth that pissed off the protesters to start this, or maybe not, but it doesn't matter.

I just love the way, though, Fox turns an isolated incident like this involving one or two goombas into national news requiring statements from a Turning Point USA spokesman. Let's just not forget our President's attitude toward violent protest:

John McGraw, a 78-year-old Trump supporter, was charged with assault and disorderly conduct after multiple videos surfaced showing him punching a protester in the face, authorities said.
Trump said the man “got carried away” with his actions before saying he doesn’t condone violence. “He obviously loves his country, and maybe he doesn't like seeing what's happening to the country,” Trump told the show’s host, Chuck Todd. When asked if the billionaire businessman would pay the man’s legal fees if he could, Trump said: “I've actually instructed my people to look into it, yes.”
McGraw defended his actions, telling Inside Edition that he enjoyed punching 26-year-old Rakeem Jones and that the protester “deserved it.” “You bet I liked it. Knocking the hell out of that big mouth,” McGraw said. “The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. We don’t know who he is. He might be with a terrorist organization.”
Two guys? Weve seen THOUSANDS of attacks committed by the left against the right.

I repeat this regularly.... When are those of us on the Right going to start fighting back???

Be armed. Be prepared. ACT in your own defense because nobody in the Government will.

Democrats are the ones being violent. Shit like this happens every day now. Why is your party so violent?

Democrats are the ones being violent. Shit like this happens every day now. Why is your party so violent?
I think violence starts at the top. So who is leader ship promotes violence?

EQ1KCVNW4AIvXDG

How do you explain that?

I think violence starts at the top. So who is leader ship promotes violence?

EQ1KCVNW4AIvXDG

How do you explain that?
If democrats are getting their cues from Trump, why are they attacking republicans?

Forum List

Back