Leaving Them Speechless

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow orders, not being allowed to question or to think.

And.....they will be left speechless.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Democrats support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

2. Gun laws empower criminals. Democrats favor all sorts of limitations on folks defending themselves, but can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Why???

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.
Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.
Orwell predicted the Pavlovian Conditioning that Democrats are subjected to, susceptible to, but named it for Emmanuel Goldstein.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2.

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia. Yet the brain-dead will claim Republicans favor the Kremlin.

OK….you voted for Democrats…..clearly an irrational action.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????
Orange Man Bad

Very Bad

Bad Orange Man!

PC buy American
f this doesn't prove Putin had pee tapes of rump nothing does. rump still undermining our Nation.
------
Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail
Name all the countries Putin annexed or invaded while Trump was in the White House.

Hint: none

Name all the countries Putin annexed or invaded while Biden was in the White House.

Hint: Crimea and Ukraine...so far

"what kind of shithole American praises Putin"​

Bet Republicans still can't admit that Russia helped rump win election. Yet here he is praising Russia.
What kind of retarded moron approves of sending American troops to die for NATO bankers?
You send your kids I won't stop you.

I asked you "What tax laws do criminals obey? If they obeyed laws they wouldn't be criminals now would they?"

So you refuse to answer the questions????

I embarrassed you, huh?

OK, OK.....stop begging......you can have another chance:

Leaving Them Speechless

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow order, not being allowed to question or to think.

1.Support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals. Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

So now you think somehow canceling a Canadian pipeline caused 100+ dollar oil?

Yep still pleased as punch Benedict Donald is no longer president. I can only imagine the damage the un-American Con man would have done if the country hadn't stopped him.

1645804139180.png

Would you mind repeating how pleased you are with your vote????

Wait......you aren't suddenly offended by being known to one and all as the low-life scummy liar????????????????

Reminder:

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

• . Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.
View attachment 605739

Now.....who'd you vote for?????

Guess who said....

"you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator."

Posted Tuesday, January 26, 2021, at 6:39 PM

You will have to search far and wide for news media quoting Joe Biden about the use of executive orders. It was out there in October but seems to have been scrubbed quite well, since he has taken over the Presidency and is using EXECUTIVE ORDERS. Just found it interesting.

"Former United States Vice President Joe Biden, who is running against President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, said that he would not use executive orders to implement his policies because "you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator.""

" The comments came as he was asked about his tax policy and if it would be a priority. Biden said that he would depend on the votes in Congress but stressed that raising taxes would help the US economy grow more than it would under a second Trump term. " Huh? Would that be a healthy growth or something temporary?"

Trying to reason with a self-hating Jew!
Good luck with that!

"Oil Soars Beyond $100 Per Barrel For The First Time Since 2014​

....benchmark, hit $101.66 per barrel Thursday morning, surging more than 4% overnight. The U.S. WTI index skyrocketed nearly 7% to $98.69 per barrel Thursday, its highest level since 2014."

dailycaller.com

Oil Soars Beyond $100 Per Barrel For The First Time Since 2014

The worldwide price of crude oil skyrocketed to more than $100 per barrel for the first time since 2014 as Russia launched a full-scale offensive against Ukraine.

Would you mind reiterating how pleased you are to have voted for Biden and the Democrats?????
Wait!! I'm confused??? Was it Biden that just invaded the Ukraine??

OK, OK.....stop begging......you can have another chance:

Leaving Them Speechless

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow order, not being allowed to question or to think.

1.Support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals. Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

So regurgitation is considered an answer by you? I think that is what babies do before they learn to speak.

Wait!! I'm confused??? Was it Biden that just invaded the Ukraine??

"Confused" is the mildest way to put your problem.

Analysis: US reliance on Russian oil hits record high ...

https://www.spglobal.com › platts › en › market-insights › latest-news › oil › 041621-us-reliance-on-russian-oil-hits-record-high-despite-souring-ties
US imports of Russian oil averaged 538,000 b/d in 2020 from 520,000 b/d in 2019 and their highest since 2011 when they averaged 624,000 b/d, according to the EIA. Demand for Russian crudes such as Urals and Varandey have also picked up in recent months.

Total Russian oil imports are even higher than flows from key ally Saudi Arabia.

The news report was that we purchased 700,000 barrels of Russian oil yesterday.

That's about $70 million the Democrats kicked in to pay for Russian tanks and soldiers.

Say thank you, Putin.

https://www.spglobal.com › platts › en › market-insights › latest-news › oil › 041621-us-reliance-on-russian-oil-hits-record-high-despite-souring-ties
US imports of Russian oil averaged 538,000 b/d in 2020 from 520,000 b/d in 2019 and their highest since 2011 when they averaged 624,000 b/d, according to the EIA. Demand for Russian crudes such as Urals and Varandey have also picked up in recent months.

Total Russian oil imports are even higher than flows from key ally Saudi Arabia.

That's about $70 million the Democrats kicked in to pay for Russian tanks and soldiers.

Say thank you, Putin.
So first you complain about the price of crude because of supply shortages and now you complain we're buying too much? I think I'll step back and let you argue with yourself.

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia. Yet the brain-dead will claim Republicans favor the Kremlin.
The left takes what they do and makes it the basis of an attack on conservative principles.
I believe Saul Alinsky codified that tactic.

The left takes what they do and makes it the basis of an attack on conservative principles.
I believe Saul Alinsky codified that tactic.

I tend to see it going back far further....

Stalin: "God is on your side? Is He a Conservative? The Devil's on my side, he's a good Communist."

(to Churchill) At Tehran

I tend to see it going back far further....

Stalin: "God is on your side? Is He a Conservative? The Devil's on my side, he's a good Communist."

(to Churchill) At Tehran
I have to side with Joe Stalin on this one. Undoubtedly the Devil is a Communist, and by extension,
a solid leftist. And like the Devil's disciple, Saul Alinsky says, always use the conservative's words
against him. Make him live up to what he stands for.

The left has no such worries about that. They say what they need to say when they need to say it
and if they need to change their story tomorrow they will gladly do it.

Say thank you, Putin.
The Government doesn't buy oil for the refineries.

Could Biden have prevented the purchase of Russian oil?

Sure.....the same way he shut down Keystone, and opened up Nord Stream 2.

Instead he allowed Putin to enjoy a $70 million windfall in one day!

Your candidate paid for the invasion of Ukraine.

BTW.....
You wrote this:

"I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes."

I wrote:

"Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?"

You responded:

Nope.

post 5

You're pretty smart, huh??

Could Biden have prevented the purchase of Russian oil?

Sure.....the same way he shut down Keystone, and opened up Nord Stream 2.

President Biden today announced a new round of sanctions on Russia after President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine but said the penalties are intended to skirt impacts to the energy sector.

“In our sanctions package, we specifically designed to allow energy payments to continue. We are closely monitoring energy supplies for any disruption,” Biden said in a speech from the White House this afternoon. “We’ve been coordinating with major oil-producing and -consuming countries toward our common interest to secure global energy supply.”

Nord Stream 2 is not open. I think he's daring Puti to cut off energy supplies to Germany and Europe.

President Biden today announced a new round of sanctions on Russia after President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine but said the penalties are intended to skirt impacts to the energy sector.

“In our sanctions package, we specifically designed to allow energy payments to continue. We are closely monitoring energy supplies for any disruption,” Biden said in a speech from the White House this afternoon. “We’ve been coordinating with major oil-producing and -consuming countries toward our common interest to secure global energy supply.”

Nord Stream 2 is not open. I think he's daring Puti to cut off energy supplies to Germany and Europe.

I love making you do that Democrat jig.....shuck and jive.

The question was Could Biden have prevented the purchase of Russian oil?

Or, did he intend to give Putin $70 milllion a day to do whatever he wished????

Who'd you vote for again, dope?????

I love making you do that Democrat jig.....shuck and jive.

The question was Could Biden have prevented the purchase of Russian oil?

Or, did he intend to give Putin $70 milllion a day to do whatever he wished????

Who'd you vote for again, dope?????

I understand. You don't get it.

Forum List

Back