Leaving Them Speechless

Yet the Keystone pipeline is still pumping Canadian petroleum product south today, and blocking the 4th extension to the project still does not effect US production.
I presume you weren't going to be one of the engineers planning to work on the project.

I presume you weren't going to be one of the engineers planning to work on the project.
Weren't those engineers all going to be Canadians? Americans were going to get the Temporary construction jobs. Not that there is anything wrong with manual labor.

RUMP OR PC

rump never has a bad word for Putin.​

I'm beginning to see a pattern.
r/PoliticalHumor - I'm beginning to see a pattern.'m beginning to see a pattern.

1645655796234.png

Weren't those engineers all going to be Canadians? Americans were going to get the Temporary construction jobs. Not that there is anything wrong with manual labor.
The engineers interviewed on 60 Minutes were US engineers.
Nice try.

So......who is lying,.....you or USAToday?????
You should be able to figure out that the Headline is misleading at best. The article isn't much better, although they do distinguish it as the Keystone XL pipeline. They never mention the other three branches of the pipeline that are in operation.

You should be able to figure out that the Headline is misleading at best. The article isn't much better, although they do distinguish it as the Keystone XL pipeline. They never mention the other three branches of the pipeline that are in operation.

Wait......you aren't suddenly offended by being known to one and all as the low-life scummy liar????????????????

Reminder:

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

• . Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.
1645658906953.png

Now.....who'd you vote for?????

Guess who said....

"you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator."

Posted Tuesday, January 26, 2021, at 6:39 PM

You will have to search far and wide for news media quoting Joe Biden about the use of executive orders. It was out there in October but seems to have been scrubbed quite well, since he has taken over the Presidency and is using EXECUTIVE ORDERS. Just found it interesting.

"Former United States Vice President Joe Biden, who is running against President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, said that he would not use executive orders to implement his policies because "you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator.""

" The comments came as he was asked about his tax policy and if it would be a priority. Biden said that he would depend on the votes in Congress but stressed that raising taxes would help the US economy grow more than it would under a second Trump term. " Huh? Would that be a healthy growth or something temporary?"

Wait......you aren't suddenly offended by being known to one and all as the low-life scummy liar????????????????
Well considering that you are the source of the insult. No not at. It's like a double negative. A lying POS telling a lie about me is a good thing, Wouldn't have it any other way.

Here's your chance to prove you aren't the lying slave to the Nazis....er, Democrats:

Leaving Them Speechless

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow order, not being allowed to question or to think.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals. Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

OK….you voted for Democrats…..clearly an irrational action.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????
Ahhh, reply option #3, repost. Always a favorite but you usually put more effort into your insults, you disappoint me.

Well considering that you are the source of the insult. No not at. It's like a double negative. A lying POS telling a lie about me is a good thing, Wouldn't have it any other way.

Insult????????

It's a fact.......and you worked darn hard to earn the appellation!!!!!!!!!

...Low-life scummy liar.......has a sort of a ring to it, doesn't it?

Good at being bad? Yep.
"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends."
- William Butler Yeats

OH.......and....
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends."

Monty Brogan, drug dealer in "25th hour"

Ahhh, option #2, a borrowed meme.
It appears that answering the questions, the outline of what you support, is beyond you.....that’s the result of being part of the party that forbids thinking, or questioning.

This is a summary of the queries: censorship, disarming innocent Americans in favor of criminals, arming the regime that aims to end Western Civilization, and pumping inflation up to 10% here while enriching Vladimir Putin .

Quite an epitaph.....would it fit on your headstone????

It appears that answering the questions, the outline of what you support, is beyond you.....that’s the result of being part of the party that forbids thinking, or questioning.
I've answered your straw men before. Cut and paste that. And I'm not in the GOP BTW, the party that invented the term 'RINO'.

I've answered your straw men before. Cut and paste that. And I'm not in the GOP BTW, the party that invented the term 'RINO'.

Sounds like a dodge.

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow order, not being allowed to question or to think.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals. Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

OK….you voted for Democrats…..clearly an irrational action.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????

“Biden’s Jihad Against Fossil Fuels is Financing Vladimir Putin’s Military Adventures”

Mr. Biden, you need to be honest about the damage you’re doing to the American energy industry. In fact, you’ve done everything you can to drive up prices and you know it because you’re dancing to the radical green tune. Your jihad against fossil fuels has held down production in the face of rising demand and that has been a key factor in driving up world oil prices towards $100 a barrel.

In effect, Biden’s jihad against fossil fuels is financing Vladimir Putin’s military adventures because if we were producing at 13 million BPD as we did pre-pandemic, except for 11 million BPD, oil prices would be substantially lower and Putin would be significantly poorer."

Just what I posted in the OP.

Forum List

Back