Leaving Them Speechless

Could Biden have prevented the purchase of Russian oil?

Sure.....the same way he shut down Keystone, and opened up Nord Stream 2.

Instead he allowed Putin to enjoy a $70 million windfall in one day!

Your candidate paid for the invasion of Ukraine.

BTW.....
You wrote this:

"I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes."

I wrote:

"Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?"

You responded:

Nope.

post 5

You're pretty smart, huh??
That pos probably can't vote because he's a foreign agent.

I understand. You don't get it.

This is what I don't get: how can you live with yourself, voting for this>

censorship,
disarming innocent Americans in favor of criminals,
arming the regime that aims to end Western Civilization,
and pumping inflation up to 10% here while enriching Vladimir Putin .

It must be some sort of psychosis.

President Biden today announced a new round of sanctions on Russia after President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine but said the penalties are intended to skirt impacts to the energy sector.

“In our sanctions package, we specifically designed to allow energy payments to continue. We are closely monitoring energy supplies for any disruption,” Biden said in a speech from the White House this afternoon. “We’ve been coordinating with major oil-producing and -consuming countries toward our common interest to secure global energy supply.”

Nord Stream 2 is not open. I think he's daring Puti to cut off energy supplies to Germany and Europe.

Let's consider those folks who, upon reading your posts, have concluded that you are a liar and an imbecile.

They probably saw this:

Russia has been described as a gas station masquerading as a nation.
This refers to the fact that gas and oil are the core of its economy.

Biden, it appears, is ignorant of this fact.

"U.S. sanctions on Russia not targeting energy markets -State Dept official

"The sanctions that are being imposed today, as well that could be imposed in the near future, are not targeting and will not target oil and gas flows," said the official, who spoke to reporters on the condition of anonymity. "We would like the market to take note that there's no need for increasing the price at the moment."

And noted your earlier post about being 'pleased as punch' with your vote.

It appears the conclusion above is correct, huh?

Who'd you vote for??????

Cut and paste and insults do not count.

When your sort cannot dispute what I post, you complain about the method.

In other words, you have served the role you were born to serve: to prove me 100% accurate, true and correct.

You may leave.

No, not at all. You just don't get it.
1645828055969.png

Who'd you vote for again????

Funny, I am not the only one who makes these comments.

OK.....stop begging......here's another chance.

Leaving Them Speechless

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow order, not being allowed to question or to think.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals. Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

OK….you voted for Democrats…..clearly an irrational action.

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow orders, not being allowed to question or to think.

And.....they will be left speechless.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Democrats support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

2. Gun laws empower criminals. Democrats favor all sorts of limitations on folks defending themselves, but can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Why???

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.
Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.
Orwell predicted the Pavlovian Conditioning that Democrats are subjected to, susceptible to, but named it for Emmanuel Goldstein.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2.

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia. Yet the brain-dead will claim Republicans favor the Kremlin.

OK….you voted for Democrats…..clearly an irrational action.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????

"Judge rules race-based admission standards at VA high school discriminate against Asians

... good news out of Fairfax County, Virginia this week, though it remains to be seen if it will hold up. The school board in Fairfax County was one of many in liberal bastions around the country to revamp the admissions process for the highly successful Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology in 2020. Parents compete intensively to get their children accepted to the magnet school because it is consistently ranked among the best high schools in the nation with a nearly 100% success rate in college acceptance by graduates. But the school board decided to scrap the standardized test that had previously served as a significant factor in accepting applicants and instead reserved a fixed number of seats that had to be filled from each middle school in the county. A group of parents challenged the new admissions process and this week a judge ruled that the changes resulted in racial discrimination against Asian students. (NBC Washington)"

Now....here is yet one more question that will leave Democrat adherents mute"

If this judge is correct, and he is, that banning one race in favor of another is un-American and unConstitutional.....

......what about Biden's choice for the Supreme Court?

How Biden's Vow to Name a Black Woman to the Supreme ...​

https://slate.com › biden-scotus-black-woman-nominee

Jan 31, 2022 — Invoking an imaginary Black woman as his desired SCOTUS pick may have ... will be underqualified for the court, just because he's choosing ...

PC Which side are you on ?

So which side is Trumpanista on?​

Can you imagine if another former President praised a rival country's leader after invading a sovereign country. Say like FDR when the madman Hitler invading Europe and the Baltics---NEVER!

I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion ... of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent," Trump said in an interview Tuesday on the conservative Clay Travis & Buck Sexton Show.

"Poll: Majority Believe Putin Would Have Known Better Than to Invade Ukraine if Trump Was President​

....Biden has been in office for just over a year and there's already been two foreign policy crises under his watch, with the catastrophic withdrawal from Afghanistan and now the Russian invasion of Ukraine. A Harvard Center for American Political Studies (CAPS)-Harris Poll released on Friday, though, shows that a majority of voters believe Vladimir Putin would not have invaded if former President Donald Trump was in office."

townhall.com

Poll: Majority Believe Putin Would Have Known Better Than to Invade Ukraine if Trump Was President

President Joe Biden has been in office for just over a year and there's already been two foreign policy crises under his watch, with the catastrophic withdrawal from Afghanistan and
townhall.com
townhall.com

1645897950331.png

Who'd you vote for again????

I enjoy your support for the anti-American Party, the Democrats, so much, that I'll provide a vid you will just love.

Your posts go something like this: "Trump is a Putin puppet!!!"
Or
....a Russian asset!!!"

What makes it so funny is....well.....watch:

I enjoy your support for the anti-American Party, the Democrats, so much, that I'll provide a vid you will just love.

Your posts go something like this: "Trump is a Putin puppet!!!"
Or
....a Russian asset!!!"

What makes it so funny is....well.....watch:

Looks like hear feared them. Thanks for the video.

Just fat fingered it. You knew what I meant but just gave this ignorant reply.

You still haven't written in English.

Try this: why do you support the party with these positions:

censorship,

disarming innocent Americans in favor of criminals,

arming the regime that aims to end Western Civilization,

and pumping inflation up to 10% here while enriching Vladimir Putin .

Those "good old days" ended in 2020, when Trump botched the COVID-19 response, by saying it was nothing but a "democratic hoax"

Yes, you are a moron.

One more Democrat lie you swallowed whole.

A far better job than Obama did with the Swine Flu

“Biden Adviser Gives Trump Credit for ‘Great Thing’ He Did for the American People…Biden’s COVID adviser Andy Slavitt gave credit to work done under the Trump administration to get vaccines rolled out.
“So you are grateful for the work that came prior to it?” Bill Hemmer asked.
“No question,” Slavitt responded.
“So you would tip your hat to Operation Warp Speed?” Hemmer continued.
“I would absolutely tip my hat,” the Biden adviser replied. “This is a scientific process that actually began more than a decade ago with scientists inside the NIH and inside BARDA creating this mRNA vaccine. I think the Trump Administration made sure that we got, in record time, vaccine up and out. That’s a great thing and it’s something that we should all be excited about.” WATCH: Biden Adviser Gives Trump Credit for 'Great Thing' He Did for the American People

“Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak”
Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

“California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis” California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis

“Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

President Trump’s recent actions to stop the spread of coronavirus have won him praise from an unlikely source: Representative Ilhan Omar….Omar quoted fellow Squad member Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) as saying “unprecedented times require unprecedented leadership,” and then added that “we are seeing that in our country right now.”

And Dana Bash of CNN asserted the president’s new aggressive approach to the virus makes him the “kind of leader that people need.” Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus - The New American

Forum List

Back