Leaving Them Speechless

Hardly a response! As a Canadian atheist who doesn't judge Islamic states on the basis of their religious nonsense beliefs, I take Iran's word for their brand of Islam not allowing nuclear weapons on their soil.

But really, who cares? No nation is going to stage a pre-emptive nuclear strike on another country, except with the exception of the US or the Zionist apartheid regime. It would obviously be suicidal.

Only the US or the Zionist regime could possibly think they could be the first (second) to start a nuclear war that didn't result in a counter strike. It could be possible!

Iran doing it? No way hon! That would be like China taking out 250,000,000 Americans and not getting it back X3! You must hear that often.
Let us not forget that creating, maintaining, and securing a nuclear weapons program is an extremely expensive proposition. An expense Iran would have been out from under, along with the US returning billions in Iranian assets all of which would have been a large jump in the Iranian economy when oil prices (and embargoes) were crushing them.

The continuance of the Council as the ruling force in Iran in the face of the religious oppression is dependent on the health of the economy.

ALSO

The Us and its allies have been threatening Iran for 4 decades. Perhaps if we'd back off the "regime change" talk and remember that Iran is the closest thing to a Democracy in the Muslim world. We share more in common interests than divides us.

Let us not forget that creating, maintaining, and securing a nuclear weapons program is an extremely expensive proposition. An expense Iran would have been out from under, along with the US returning billions in Iranian assets all of which would have been a large jump in the Iranian economy when oil prices (and embargoes) were crushing them.

The continuance of the Council as the ruling force in Iran in the face of the religious oppression is dependent on the health of the economy.

ALSO

The Us and its allies have been threatening Iran for 4 decades. Perhaps if we'd back off the "regime change" talk and remember that Iran is the closest thing to a Democracy in the Muslim world. We share more in common interests than divides us.

You forgot to explain why you support this:

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow order, not being allowed to question or to think.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals. Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

OK….you voted for Democrats…..clearly an irrational action.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????

ALSO

It is only February....but this imbecile, in one sentence, catapulted his way to the lead in the contest for "Stupidest Post of the Year!!!!!!!

Try to top this:

"The Us and its allies have been threatening Iran for 4 decades."

ALSO

I hope that more Americans see the situation as clearly as you.
I've always been of the opinion that Iran doesn't wish to procure nuclear weapons.
But they do want the nuclear deterrent and are legitimately expecting to fall under the protective wings of a large nuclear power.

If Israel strikes Iran with nukes, all bets are off and the Zionist regime will be dog meat within minutes.

It is only February....but this imbecile, in one sentence, catapulted his way to the lead in the contest for "Stupidest Post of the Year!!!!!!!

Try to top this:

"The Us and its allies have been threatening Iran for 4 decades."
Truth hurt or just confuses the tiny mind.

1979 when Iran fell to the Imams
2022 When idiots still want "regime change"
43 years we've been threatening Iran.
I know. Facts hurt your tiny mind.

Y

You are a total moron, bereft of even the slightest geopolitical understanding, or any knowledge of history.

Iran is run by 7th century savages who desire a world-wide conflagration so that the Imam hiding in a well will lead them to victory.

Their mental well-being is akin to yours.

Study the culture of the rulers of Iran.

"Iran: Their foreign policy is aimed at world domination under the leadership of the 12th Imam.

The Hidden Imam, as he is also known by his followers, will only return after a period of cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed – what Christians call the Apocalypse –

“ The hidden Imam who is expected to return....
....beware of doubting, for to doubt the order of God, the Mighty, the Sublime, is apostasy (Kufr). Ibn Khaldun also states that “ When imprisoned with his mother in the house, he entered a sort of well or pit in the house that his family occupies at Samarrah, Iraq, and there he disappeared, but he is to come forth at the end of the age to fill the earth with justice”.
The Twelfth Imam, Muhammad ibn al-Hasan (Al-Mahdi-Sahibuz Zaman) (The hidden Imam who is expected to return)
12th Imam
12th Imam

"IRANIAN CLERIC EBAD MOHAMMADTABAR: WHEN THE HIDDEN IMAM ARRIVES, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE; WE WILL CONFRONT, DEFEAT THE JEWS, ZIONISM
October 07, 2019
Iranian Cleric Ebad Mohammadtabar: When the Hidden Imam Arrives, The Whole World Will Convert to Islam or Die; We Will Confront, Defeat the Jews, Zionism

The maniacs look forward to a world conflagration.

These are the people that Hussein Obama insisted need be guaranteed a nuclear bomb.

The rulers of Iran want a world-wide nuclear holocaust.....and Democrats insist on giving them nuclear weapons.

Please don't post any longer.....go back to your blanket-fort and the 24-hour all cartoon network......you imbecile.

I believe that I mentioned that Biden/Democrat policy, is responsible for the Ukraine situation.

It bears mentioning again.

And note this title:

"Social Media Calls Out Dear Leader Biden’s Voters for Ukraine: “You Have to Own This — All 81,000,000 of You”

We should all pay attention to the fools still supporting the Democrats, because they are a dying breed.

Dying.....but hardly missed.

Yet the Keystone pipeline is still pumping Canadian petroleum product south today, and blocking the 4th extension to the project still does not effect US production.

"Oil Soars Beyond $100 Per Barrel For The First Time Since 2014

....benchmark, hit $101.66 per barrel Thursday morning, surging more than 4% overnight. The U.S. WTI index skyrocketed nearly 7% to $98.69 per barrel Thursday, its highest level since 2014."

Would you mind reiterating how pleased you are to have voted for Biden and the Democrats?????

PC Which side are you on ?

So which side is Trumpanista on?​

Can you imagine if another former President praised a rival country's leader after invading a sovereign country. Say like FDR when the madman Hitler invading Europe and the Baltics---NEVER!

I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion ... of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent," Trump said in an interview Tuesday on the conservative Clay Travis & Buck Sexton Show.

"Oil Soars Beyond $100 Per Barrel For The First Time Since 2014​

....benchmark, hit $101.66 per barrel Thursday morning, surging more than 4% overnight. The U.S. WTI index skyrocketed nearly 7% to $98.69 per barrel Thursday, its highest level since 2014."

dailycaller.com

Oil Soars Beyond $100 Per Barrel For The First Time Since 2014

The worldwide price of crude oil skyrocketed to more than $100 per barrel for the first time since 2014 as Russia launched a full-scale offensive against Ukraine.
dailycaller.com
dailycaller.com

Would you mind reiterating how pleased you are to have voted for Biden and the Democrats?????

Can I presume you don't see lies and propaganda as worthy of defending?

"Oil Soars Beyond $100 Per Barrel For The First Time Since 2014​

dailycaller.com

Oil Soars Beyond $100 Per Barrel For The First Time Since 2014

The worldwide price of crude oil skyrocketed to more than $100 per barrel for the first time since 2014 as Russia launched a full-scale offensive against Ukraine.
dailycaller.com
dailycaller.com

"Oil Soars Beyond $100 Per Barrel For The First Time Since 2014

So now you think somehow canceling a Canadian pipeline caused 100+ dollar oil?

Yep still pleased as punch Benedict Donald is no longer president. I can only imagine the damage the un-American Con man would have done if the country hadn't stopped him.

So now you think somehow canceling a Canadian pipeline caused 100+ dollar oil?

Yep still pleased as punch Benedict Donald is no longer president. I can only imagine the damage the un-American Con man would have done if the country hadn't stopped him.

Yet..... none of this occurred under Donald Trump......only under Democrats.

1645729602154.png

I do so appreciate having you on retainer, to prove how.......astute......Democrat voters are.

Sounds like a dodge.

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow order, not being allowed to question or to think.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

2. Gun laws, when they can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals. Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.
Silly argument. What tax laws do criminals obey? If they obeyed laws they wouldn't be criminals now would they?

Y

You are a total moron, bereft of even the slightest geopolitical understanding, or any knowledge of history.

Iran is run by 7th century savages who desire a world-wide conflagration so that the Imam hiding in a well will lead them to victory.

Their mental well-being is akin to yours.

Study the culture of the rulers of Iran.

"Iran: Their foreign policy is aimed at world domination under the leadership of the 12th Imam.

The Hidden Imam, as he is also known by his followers, will only return after a period of cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed – what Christians call the Apocalypse –

“ The hidden Imam who is expected to return....
....beware of doubting, for to doubt the order of God, the Mighty, the Sublime, is apostasy (Kufr). Ibn Khaldun also states that “ When imprisoned with his mother in the house, he entered a sort of well or pit in the house that his family occupies at Samarrah, Iraq, and there he disappeared, but he is to come forth at the end of the age to fill the earth with justice”.
The Twelfth Imam, Muhammad ibn al-Hasan (Al-Mahdi-Sahibuz Zaman) (The hidden Imam who is expected to return)
12th Imam
12th Imam

"IRANIAN CLERIC EBAD MOHAMMADTABAR: WHEN THE HIDDEN IMAM ARRIVES, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE; WE WILL CONFRONT, DEFEAT THE JEWS, ZIONISM
October 07, 2019
Iranian Cleric Ebad Mohammadtabar: When the Hidden Imam Arrives, The Whole World Will Convert to Islam or Die; We Will Confront, Defeat the Jews, Zionism

The maniacs look forward to a world conflagration.

These are the people that Hussein Obama insisted need be guaranteed a nuclear bomb.

The rulers of Iran want a world-wide nuclear holocaust.....and Democrats insist on giving them nuclear weapons.

Please don't post any longer.....go back to your blanket-fort and the 24-hour all cartoon network......you imbecile.
Careful.

Your racism along with your ignorance is showing.

I'm ENTIRELY certain my knowledge and understanding of the people and culture of the Muslim world far exceeds your unsourced copy and pasre hate-o-grams.

How, indeed do you get so stupid in one lifetime?
Nuclear weapons are DEFENSIVE. No one can use a nuke to take over another country.
The idea is just stupid and, since it comes from you, stupidity and ignorance are no surprise.
BUT
You can fix that by getting some education that does not include your fascist sources.

The agreement did not "guarantee" Iran any bombs.
It got them to stop the development and ENCOURAGED them to join world in peaceful cooperation.
It allowed Iran to begin rebuilding an economy damaged by 35 years of sanctions.
With exports growing, a growing economy, peace on their borders, Iran would have been no threat to any of its neighbors.

BUT

Then Trump came and stupided up the whole thing.
AND YOU HELPED.

In addition to being moron, a tiny brain even among the tiniest of brains, you are a victim of propaganda.
40 years of anti Iran propaganda have so polluted your mind you are, in addition to being totally ignorant, incapable of forming any rational thought on the subject.

SO, my Tiny Minded Moron, rather than discussing the topic rationally you reduce yourself to some idiot internet troll.

Try to do better, fool.

Careful.

Your racism along with your ignorance is showing.

I'm ENTIRELY certain my knowledge and understanding of the people and culture of the Muslim world far exceeds your unsourced copy and pasre hate-o-grams.

How, indeed do you get so stupid in one lifetime?
Nuclear weapons are DEFENSIVE. No one can use a nuke to take over another country.
The idea is just stupid and, since it comes from you, stupidity and ignorance are no surprise.
BUT
You can fix that by getting some education that does not include your fascist sources.

The agreement did not "guarantee" Iran any bombs.
It got them to stop the development and ENCOURAGED them to join world in peaceful cooperation.
It allowed Iran to begin rebuilding an economy damaged by 35 years of sanctions.
With exports growing, a growing economy, peace on their borders, Iran would have been no threat to any of its neighbors.

BUT

Then Trump came and stupided up the whole thing.
AND YOU HELPED.

In addition to being moron, a tiny brain even among the tiniest of brains, you are a victim of propaganda.
40 years of anti Iran propaganda have so polluted your mind you are, in addition to being totally ignorant, incapable of forming any rational thought on the subject.

SO, my Tiny Minded Moron, rather than discussing the topic rationally you reduce yourself to some idiot internet troll.

Try to do better, fool.

Excellent......not even a single word in any attempt to dispute what I charged.

Just one more try at changing the subject.

Take a walk, dope.

Excellent......not even a single word in any attempt to dispute what I charged.

Just one more try at changing the subject.

Take a walk, dope.
Dispute?

Those fantasies and propaganda bits were not charges.

They were just your fantasies and your inability to distinguish fact from those fantasies.

Perhaps a dildo would help. You know, two heads better than one.

So you refuse to answer the questions????

I embarrassed you, huh?

Couldn't happen to a nicer.
I asked you "What tax laws do criminals obey? If they obeyed laws they wouldn't be criminals now would they?"

So you refuse to answer the questions????

I embarrassed you, huh?

Forum List

Back