No Price Too High

Awe poor thing. Queef out some more boot licking insults to prologue your lies with and you'll get more of the same.

Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it:

What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax, parking fees, license fees, speed cameras, hidden taxes of all sorts......
....and the insidious tax, inflation.........amounted to more than half your income at least?

Have we reached slavery????
Or just serfdom?

Sen. Rick Scott Issues Weekly Update on Biden's Inflation Crisis - U.S. Senator...

Sen. Rick Scott Issues Weekly Update on Biden’s Inflation Crisis
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Today, Senator Rick Scott released a weekly update on his actions to address America's debt crisis and rising inflation.As the wasteful, reckless spending of the Biden administration and congressional Democrats leads to growing inflation and rising prices of every day goods, Senator Scott is urging the president to end his failed economic policies and address rising ...

Nearly 80% of Americans blame Biden for inflation surge: poll

Nearly 80 percent of Americans blame Biden for inflation surge: poll
Aug 12, 2021Nearly 80 percent of Americans blame the Biden administration's economic policies for the inflation spike. It comes as inflation continued to surge in July with the Labor Department's Consumer ...

Biden Has an Inflation Problem - WSJ

Opinion | Biden Has an Inflation Problem
Biden Has an Inflation Problem Real average hourly earnings have declined for seven months. By The Editorial Board. Close The Editorial Board. Biography ...

The Biden Inflation Tax, Made Clear in One Chart | RealClearPolitics

So, why is inflation surging in the Biden era? One factor is an imbalance between supply and demand. Emerging from the pandemic, we are in a period of high demand boosted by unprecedented ...

1632160918690.png

I'm working on a project that only involves small business. Wholly fuck, wholly fuck. It's bad.

Central to that idea is how much government aims to steal from those who earn it:

What if you find that based on Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax, parking fees, license fees, speed cameras, hidden taxes of all sorts......
....and the insidious tax, inflation.........amounted to more than half your income at least?

Have we reached slavery????
Or just serfdom?

Sen. Rick Scott Issues Weekly Update on Biden's Inflation Crisis - U.S. Senator...

Sen. Rick Scott Issues Weekly Update on Biden’s Inflation Crisis
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Today, Senator Rick Scott released a weekly update on his actions to address America's debt crisis and rising inflation.As the wasteful, reckless spending of the Biden administration and congressional Democrats leads to growing inflation and rising prices of every day goods, Senator Scott is urging the president to end his failed economic policies and address rising ...

Nearly 80% of Americans blame Biden for inflation surge: poll

Nearly 80 percent of Americans blame Biden for inflation surge: poll
Aug 12, 2021Nearly 80 percent of Americans blame the Biden administration's economic policies for the inflation spike. It comes as inflation continued to surge in July with the Labor Department's Consumer ...

Biden Has an Inflation Problem - WSJ

Opinion | Biden Has an Inflation Problem
Biden Has an Inflation Problem Real average hourly earnings have declined for seven months. By The Editorial Board. Close The Editorial Board. Biography ...

So, why is inflation surging in the Biden era? One factor is an imbalance between supply and demand. Emerging from the pandemic, we are in a period of high demand boosted by unprecedented ...

View attachment 541855

Most of the emergency spending by the government, which is the leading cause for the inflation, came in 2020.

They are limited. They could be so much better if they tried, but any civility they ever had has been squeezed out of them.

Typical of the Neo-GOP controlled by the Trumpybear. They love to dish it out but they just just whine like little girls when it's given back to them.

Most of the emergency spending by the government, which is the leading cause for the inflation, came in 2020.

Time and again, I reduce your sort to either some vulgar comment, or the ubiquitous "Is not, isssssssss nooooooootttt!!!!!"

I find that using you as the tool you were born to be is a cautionary warning to those who might vote Democrats, not to wind up like you.

Just be happy that you don’t still have that job that required you to wear that white paper hat

Time and again, I reduce your sort to either some vulgar comment, or the ubiquitous "Is not, isssssssss nooooooootttt!!!!!"

I find that using you as the tool you were born to be is a cautionary warning to those who might vote Democrats, not to wind up like you.

Just be happy that you don’t still have that job that required you to wear that white paper hat
More malodourousness leaking out as you whine....issss soooo!

More malodourousness leaking out as you whine....issss soooo!

I don't 'whine'...I post facts, documented, linked, sourced facts.

Gets under your scales, huh?

But your posts.....well, it is the first time I've seen a pustule postulate.

I don't 'whine'...I post facts, documented, linked, sourced facts.

Gets under your scales, huh?

But your posts.....well, it is the first time I've seen a pustule postulate.

You whine with every "boot licking" crack you make.

That's better.

You whine with every "boot licking" crack you make.

That's better.
With a certain regularity, we find posters who have always imagined that they are bright, and well educated…..then find someone like me who outranks you by every intellectual metric…..and you can’t get over the damage to your self-image.

Time to hand out another trophy for “Not-Tonight-Dear,- I’ve-Got-A-Crushed-Ego.”

With a certain regularity, we find posters who have always imagined that they are bright, and well educated…..then find someone like me who outranks you by every intellectual metric…..and you can’t get over the damage to your self-image.

Time to hand out another trophy for “Not-Tonight-Dear,- I’ve-Got-A-Crushed-Ego.”

The we have those posters who for no obvious reason, love to toot their own horn.

The we have those posters who for no obvious reason, love to toot their own horn.

Guilty as charged.

I never believed in hiding my light under a bushel basket.

Don't you want to comment on my amazing grasp of the subject? My understated wit? My cygnian grace? Please don't mention my spectacular good looks (just kidding- go ahead and mention them.)

As words may not jump off your keyboard, allow me to assist you in composing the paean I know that you intend: you may wish to refer to my remarkable skills, my ineffable scholarship and memory, my matchless derring-do.

You may refer to me as the Pernicious Princess of Predaceous Persiflage.

Now....as for you, how do you like being the semi-human piñata????

1632167057424.png

Forum List

Back