Lauren southern explains why multiculturalism is bad for America

Multiculturalism will tear this country apart the way it tore every other country apart.
Thank you.. winter born lives seeing poor Americans struggle and getting replaced like . Sad

I see the business owners hiring illegals. And I see the skating free when the illegals are sent back to where ever they came from.

The people who own these businesses don't give a rat's ass about this country or about the people. They want to increase their profits and hire people who won't complain about working conditions. So they hire illegals for low wages. And you, Jitsie, have defended them many times. You have defended the fact that these business people are the reason the illegals come into the country. They are the reason your jobs pay so little. And yet, you don't want them punished.

Those people are destroying this nation more than poor immigrants, by a significant margin. And they do not care about the people they destroy or whether the nation is harmed. But you defend them.
You keep pointing the finger at poor Americans, I point at the communist democrat politics that drive by methane miles and crime infested black neighborhoods and smile.

That is an outright lie.
When did I point the finger at poor Americans? I pointed the finger wealthy business owners and corporations. At least pretend like you can read.
Most of those businesses hired general managers who do the hiring so you’re asking to put those guys in jail not the owners

The owners can be jailed too. And the general managers are hardly the "poor Americans" you claimed I was pointing at.

The business owner is responsible for his business. And the owner can make it clear that employees must be legal. No general manager is hiring lots of illegals against the owner's wishes.
Jailed too,lol that’s the point they’re gonna point fingers at each other. You’re putting people in jail hold the politician lawmakers responsible this all ends. Deputize Americans let us kill off illegals. Let us confront people that don’t speak English and if it leads to a physical altercation do not attack the American have the Americans back.

There are laws against hiring illegals. The general manager broke those laws, and he did so with the knowledge of the owner. The GM might have hired one illegal, or maybe two. But when you hire hundreds, the owner knew. Or they should have known. They can be held responsible.

If the jobs for illegals dried up, they would stop coming. Look at the illegal immigration rates in 2008 and 2009. There were more illegals leaving than coming in. Why? Was it changes in the laws? No. It was the fact they could not get hired.

Take away the temptation of better money and they will stop.

And this fantasy about being allowed to kill illegal immigrants is sick. But you keep dreaming about being able to shoot anyone who speaks another language. But if you do it you go to prison.
I’m not putting the general managers in jail I’m not blaming poor Americans for the immigration laws of this country.. Don’t attack me when I confront people that can’t speak English support Americans

Oh, and if you (or one of your ilk) were to attack my Asian neighbors for speaking to each other in a different language, I will step up and confront them. If they want to fight, so be it. If they produce a gun, so do I. My neighbors are good Americans, whether they were born here or not. And I will not stand idly by and let them be bullied by some ignorant wannabe.
You would stand down and you would geez upon me like I was Daniel Boone providing some justification for the American citizens

Bullshit. Are you planning to use your chain-smoking sergeant voice to make me get on the ground? LMAO

I would not stand down. Nor would my other neighbors. And if you think we would be scared of some overblown yankee, you are sadly mistaken.
My heart and soul is in the Southland my physical being is in the East

You haven't got a clue what it means to be southern. But I will warn you, you need to get rid of that Boston accent before you try pulling shit down here. Even if I don't like someone, if I see them catching shit from a yankee, I'll have their back.
You will back down.

You are welcome to try. I think you will be sorry you did. But you are welcome to try.
What a man like me walks in the room the ladies melt and the men fall back

Maybe in Boston. But in the South, the women have a higher standard, and if the men fall back it is from laughter.

And a man who would attack people for speaking another language in a private conversation, in their own yard, is not someone who earns any respect down here. Yes, I would step up. And commotion would likely bring others out. By the time the cops arrived, you would be happy to have them haul you away. Especially after the Asian man explained, in perfect English, what happened.
Let’s pray that doesn’t happen hehe

It is up to you and your ilk. I just try and warn people before they step in it.
I never lose

Then the best thing for you would be not attack my neighbors. That way you can keep saying that. (as if anyone believes it)
Asking him to respect my American culture values and principles is not an attack him disrespecting is the attack

Sticking your nose where it doesn't belong is the attack. Mind your own business and shit won't get out of hand.

Thinking you can decide whether people speak another language is an attack on their freedom of speech. Something you have ranted against on numerous occasions.

Coming into our neighborhood and attacking our neighbors will not be tolerated. Maybe in Boston people don't get involved. I the south we do.
I’m going to ask him to speak English and if he wants to do something other than accept my words then that is on him. By the way five people were shot yesterday in New York City’s culture parade Caribbean culture a celebration five were shot in a gun free zone lol

Why should he speak the way you want him to in his own yard, and with his own family? I doubt he will stop speaking his native language just because you happen by and want to get pushy.

Oh, and be careful down here. Its hard to get a license to have a gun in Boston. In Georgia, you don't need a license to have a gun, and getting a permit to carry is not difficult. You might want to stay up there and piss on passed-out bums. They don't fight back.

Because that is what good immigrants do-------its a sign that they want to assimilate.........

Assimilating is great. My neighbors have assimilated. They are good neighbors. Jitsie is made because they speak their native language to each other when they are working in their own yard.
Not speaking English has hurt Americans..you condoning actions leading to the down fall
Of America makes you just as responsible.. I understand you’re against the US Constitution and now you are for actions that hurt Americans you are a bad person it should be confronted absolutely immediately

How is ANYONE hurt when two older Asians speak another language, in a private conversation, in their own yard?? Your claim is bullshit.

I am pretty sure they are naturalized citizens. That means the 1st amendment applies to them, just like it applies to you. Yet you are trying to curtail their freedom of speech. Unless you can show me where, in the US Constitution it says the 1st amendment's freedom of speech only applies to English.
Because it’s being used in areas where poor Americans need to practice communication skills. It’s why we have many opposed ppl

We stopped and spoke to our neighbors this morning. In the course of the conversation, I asked when they became citizens. He looked at me strangely at first, and then answered. We talked about the lengths one has to go to in order to become a naturalized citizen. He and his wife both became US citizens in 1994. So they have been citizens for 26 years. He is a college professor and she is an executive at a well known hospital.

And yet, you want to attack them for speaking a foriegn language in a private conversation in their own yard?? lol

I saw, in another thread, that you asked someone why they hated free speech. Why do you only respect freedom of speech if it is in English?

And what about people who were born in the US? My son and his wife, as I mentioned earlier, speak French sometimes when they want their conversation to be private. Will you attack them too?

Multiculturalism will tear this country apart the way it tore every other country apart.
Thank you.. winter born lives seeing poor Americans struggle and getting replaced like . Sad

I see the business owners hiring illegals. And I see the skating free when the illegals are sent back to where ever they came from.

The people who own these businesses don't give a rat's ass about this country or about the people. They want to increase their profits and hire people who won't complain about working conditions. So they hire illegals for low wages. And you, Jitsie, have defended them many times. You have defended the fact that these business people are the reason the illegals come into the country. They are the reason your jobs pay so little. And yet, you don't want them punished.

Those people are destroying this nation more than poor immigrants, by a significant margin. And they do not care about the people they destroy or whether the nation is harmed. But you defend them.
You keep pointing the finger at poor Americans, I point at the communist democrat politics that drive by methane miles and crime infested black neighborhoods and smile.

That is an outright lie.
When did I point the finger at poor Americans? I pointed the finger wealthy business owners and corporations. At least pretend like you can read.
Most of those businesses hired general managers who do the hiring so you’re asking to put those guys in jail not the owners

The owners can be jailed too. And the general managers are hardly the "poor Americans" you claimed I was pointing at.

The business owner is responsible for his business. And the owner can make it clear that employees must be legal. No general manager is hiring lots of illegals against the owner's wishes.
Jailed too,lol that’s the point they’re gonna point fingers at each other. You’re putting people in jail hold the politician lawmakers responsible this all ends. Deputize Americans let us kill off illegals. Let us confront people that don’t speak English and if it leads to a physical altercation do not attack the American have the Americans back.

More expected stupidity. :rolleyes:

:fu:

Its funny, the OP demands that his freedoms include being able to troll on a political website, but he wants all immigrants to instantly become just like every other American.

What laws do you propose to make everyone assimilate?

If an immigrant is legal, and especially if they are a naturalized citizen, you don't get to demand that they act any particular way. If you have a problem with their culture, that is your problem, not theirs.

I agree they do not get to break any of our laws. But, short of that, they get to live however they choose. It is called freedom.
We don’t need laws to make people conform...or at least we shouldn’t need to. The point is to stop importing third world trash. We were founded as a Western culture, European and Christian. We should only allow immigrants from European countries.

Its funny, the OP demands that his freedoms include being able to troll on a political website, but he wants all immigrants to instantly become just like every other American.

If an immigrant is legal, and especially if they are a naturalized citizen, you don't get to demand that they act any particular way. If you have a problem with their culture, that is your problem, not theirs.

I agree they do not get to break any of our laws. But, short of that, they get to live however they choose. It is called freedom.
We don’t need laws to make people conform...or at least we shouldn’t need to. The point is to stop importing third world trash. We were founded as a Western culture, European and Christian. We should only allow immigrants from European countries.

You should be ashamed of your ignorance. You're no American.

What percentage of Japan is made up of foreigners?

A small but growing percentage. What does that have to do with this discussion?

Small yes, growing, no. Japan has one of the most restrictive immigration policies in the world. One must have Japanese ancestry to become a citizen. Most of their “minorities” are other Asians like half Koreans or Filipinos. And these still amount to only 2% of the population. Real foreigners are not and will not ever be real citizens. There are virtually zero black or white Japanese citizens.

Now, is this policy of Japan “racist”? I would say no. It’s common sense. A nation should preserve the identity it was founded on. So keep yammering about how good multiculturalism is when your beloved Japan has some of the most “racist” and restrictive immigration in the world. It makes you look like an idiot, if your name didn’t already do that.

Small yes, growing, no. ...

Growing, YES. Insistence doesn’t change your ignorance.

...One must have Japanese ancestry to become a citizen. ...

Not true.

In the 1960s, the school textbooks changed the "melting pot" theory to the "salad bowl" theory.

Previously, all immigrants were encouraged to adopt American values and become as "American as apple pie."

According to the new theory, each group is welcomed to keep their own values. Like a salad bowl with different kinds of vegetables, ethnicity A would be the lettuce, ethnicity B would be the tomatoes, ethnicity C would be the celery, etc.

Many people sincerely believe in multiculturalism. They really, really, really believe that it is workable.

Other people (like me) believe that it is not workable. I point to Sweden, for example.

As an impartial observer, I acknowledge that multiculturalism will continue to grow in the United States. When Euro Americans shrink to a small minority by the end of this century, this country will be populated mostly by African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, and many people from other parts of the world, including Africa, Asia, & the Middle East.

Who knows? Maybe they will all be able to live together in a harmonious manner.

In the 1960s, the school textbooks changed the "melting pot" theory to the "salad bowl" theory.

Previously, all immigrants were encouraged to adopt American values and become as "American as apple pie."

According to the new theory, each group is welcomed to keep their own values. Like a salad bowl with different kinds of vegetables, ethnicity A would be the lettuce, ethnicity B would be the tomatoes, ethnicity C would be the celery, etc.

Many people sincerely believe in multiculturalism. They really, really, really believe that it is workable.

Other people (like me) believe that it is not workable. I point to Sweden, for example.

As an impartial observer, I acknowledge that multiculturalism will continue to grow in the United States. When Euro Americans shrink to a small minority by the end of this century, this country will be populated mostly by African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, and many people from other parts of the world, including Africa, Asia, & the Middle East.

They will tribalize until the United States is composed of small countries endlessly at war.

They will tribalize until the United States is composed of small countries endlessly at war.

Hopefully, during the next century, when this nation has been peacefully divided into small countries (I agree with you), each group will have its safe zone and will then live in harmony with its neighbors.

I think that the various countries of the former Yugoslavia get along since each of the countries is now primarily a homogeneous unit. Czechoslovakia had a divorce, and -- to the best of my knowledge -- the Czech Republic & Slovakia are friendly neighbors.

Last edited:
Why do
We need this immigration when so many Americans are struggling why can’t we stop and help out the many Americans that are struggling, we can’t keep
Replacing us. These jobs can be filled by us. I’m so
Tired of seeing health Mexicans taking ordinary jobs many Americans wish to take and just live a normal life.

Hopefully, during the next century, when this nation has been peacefully divided into small countries (I agree with you), each group will have its safe zone and will then live in harmony with its neighbors.

I think that the various countries of the former Yugoslavia get along since each of the countries is now primarily a homogeneous unit. Czechoslovakia had a divorce, and -- to the best of my knowledge -- the Czech Republic & Slovakia are friendly neighbors.
The difference being that the people of the Czech Republic and Slovakia are essentially one people. There are no racial differences. Our misguided efforts into artifically creating New Mankind can only end with the obliteration of all but one on this continent.

Small yes, growing, no. ..... One must have Japanese ancestry to become a citizen. ....

Clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about. Doesn't stop you from pontificating though, does it?

Forum List

Back