Lauren southern explains why multiculturalism is bad for America

Multiculturalism will tear this country apart the way it tore every other country apart.
Thank you.. winter born lives seeing poor Americans struggle and getting replaced like . Sad

I see the business owners hiring illegals. And I see the skating free when the illegals are sent back to where ever they came from.

The people who own these businesses don't give a rat's ass about this country or about the people. They want to increase their profits and hire people who won't complain about working conditions. So they hire illegals for low wages. And you, Jitsie, have defended them many times. You have defended the fact that these business people are the reason the illegals come into the country. They are the reason your jobs pay so little. And yet, you don't want them punished.

Those people are destroying this nation more than poor immigrants, by a significant margin. And they do not care about the people they destroy or whether the nation is harmed. But you defend them.
You keep pointing the finger at poor Americans, I point at the communist democrat politics that drive by methane miles and crime infested black neighborhoods and smile.

That is an outright lie.
When did I point the finger at poor Americans? I pointed the finger wealthy business owners and corporations. At least pretend like you can read.
Most of those businesses hired general managers who do the hiring so you’re asking to put those guys in jail not the owners

The owners can be jailed too. And the general managers are hardly the "poor Americans" you claimed I was pointing at.

The business owner is responsible for his business. And the owner can make it clear that employees must be legal. No general manager is hiring lots of illegals against the owner's wishes.
Jailed too,lol that’s the point they’re gonna point fingers at each other. You’re putting people in jail hold the politician lawmakers responsible this all ends. Deputize Americans let us kill off illegals. Let us confront people that don’t speak English and if it leads to a physical altercation do not attack the American have the Americans back.

There are laws against hiring illegals. The general manager broke those laws, and he did so with the knowledge of the owner. The GM might have hired one illegal, or maybe two. But when you hire hundreds, the owner knew. Or they should have known. They can be held responsible.

If the jobs for illegals dried up, they would stop coming. Look at the illegal immigration rates in 2008 and 2009. There were more illegals leaving than coming in. Why? Was it changes in the laws? No. It was the fact they could not get hired.

Take away the temptation of better money and they will stop.

And this fantasy about being allowed to kill illegal immigrants is sick. But you keep dreaming about being able to shoot anyone who speaks another language. But if you do it you go to prison.
I’m not putting the general managers in jail I’m not blaming poor Americans for the immigration laws of this country.. Don’t attack me when I confront people that can’t speak English support Americans

Oh, and if you (or one of your ilk) were to attack my Asian neighbors for speaking to each other in a different language, I will step up and confront them. If they want to fight, so be it. If they produce a gun, so do I. My neighbors are good Americans, whether they were born here or not. And I will not stand idly by and let them be bullied by some ignorant wannabe.
You would stand down and you would geez upon me like I was Daniel Boone providing some justification for the American citizens

Bullshit. Are you planning to use your chain-smoking sergeant voice to make me get on the ground? LMAO

I would not stand down. Nor would my other neighbors. And if you think we would be scared of some overblown yankee, you are sadly mistaken.
My heart and soul is in the Southland my physical being is in the East

You haven't got a clue what it means to be southern. But I will warn you, you need to get rid of that Boston accent before you try pulling shit down here. Even if I don't like someone, if I see them catching shit from a yankee, I'll have their back.
You will back down.

You are welcome to try. I think you will be sorry you did. But you are welcome to try.
What a man like me walks in the room the ladies melt and the men fall back

Maybe in Boston. But in the South, the women have a higher standard, and if the men fall back it is from laughter.

And a man who would attack people for speaking another language in a private conversation, in their own yard, is not someone who earns any respect down here. Yes, I would step up. And commotion would likely bring others out. By the time the cops arrived, you would be happy to have them haul you away. Especially after the Asian man explained, in perfect English, what happened.
Let’s pray that doesn’t happen hehe

It is up to you and your ilk. I just try and warn people before they step in it.

Multiculturalism will tear this country apart the way it tore every other country apart.
Thank you.. winter born lives seeing poor Americans struggle and getting replaced like . Sad

I see the business owners hiring illegals. And I see the skating free when the illegals are sent back to where ever they came from.

The people who own these businesses don't give a rat's ass about this country or about the people. They want to increase their profits and hire people who won't complain about working conditions. So they hire illegals for low wages. And you, Jitsie, have defended them many times. You have defended the fact that these business people are the reason the illegals come into the country. They are the reason your jobs pay so little. And yet, you don't want them punished.

Those people are destroying this nation more than poor immigrants, by a significant margin. And they do not care about the people they destroy or whether the nation is harmed. But you defend them.
You keep pointing the finger at poor Americans, I point at the communist democrat politics that drive by methane miles and crime infested black neighborhoods and smile.

That is an outright lie.
When did I point the finger at poor Americans? I pointed the finger wealthy business owners and corporations. At least pretend like you can read.
Most of those businesses hired general managers who do the hiring so you’re asking to put those guys in jail not the owners

The owners can be jailed too. And the general managers are hardly the "poor Americans" you claimed I was pointing at.

The business owner is responsible for his business. And the owner can make it clear that employees must be legal. No general manager is hiring lots of illegals against the owner's wishes.
Jailed too,lol that’s the point they’re gonna point fingers at each other. You’re putting people in jail hold the politician lawmakers responsible this all ends. Deputize Americans let us kill off illegals. Let us confront people that don’t speak English and if it leads to a physical altercation do not attack the American have the Americans back.

There are laws against hiring illegals. The general manager broke those laws, and he did so with the knowledge of the owner. The GM might have hired one illegal, or maybe two. But when you hire hundreds, the owner knew. Or they should have known. They can be held responsible.

If the jobs for illegals dried up, they would stop coming. Look at the illegal immigration rates in 2008 and 2009. There were more illegals leaving than coming in. Why? Was it changes in the laws? No. It was the fact they could not get hired.

And this fantasy about being allowed to kill illegal immigrants is sick. But you keep dreaming about being able to shoot anyone who speaks another language. But if you do it you go to prison.
I’m not putting the general managers in jail I’m not blaming poor Americans for the immigration laws of this country.. Don’t attack me when I confront people that can’t speak English support Americans

Oh, and if you (or one of your ilk) were to attack my Asian neighbors for speaking to each other in a different language, I will step up and confront them. If they want to fight, so be it. If they produce a gun, so do I. My neighbors are good Americans, whether they were born here or not. And I will not stand idly by and let them be bullied by some ignorant wannabe.
You would stand down and you would geez upon me like I was Daniel Boone providing some justification for the American citizens

Bullshit. Are you planning to use your chain-smoking sergeant voice to make me get on the ground? LMAO

I would not stand down. Nor would my other neighbors. And if you think we would be scared of some overblown yankee, you are sadly mistaken.

You haven't got a clue what it means to be southern. But I will warn you, you need to get rid of that Boston accent before you try pulling shit down here. Even if I don't like someone, if I see them catching shit from a yankee, I'll have their back.
You will back down.

You are welcome to try. I think you will be sorry you did. But you are welcome to try.

Maybe in Boston. But in the South, the women have a higher standard, and if the men fall back it is from laughter.

And a man who would attack people for speaking another language in a private conversation, in their own yard, is not someone who earns any respect down here. Yes, I would step up. And commotion would likely bring others out. By the time the cops arrived, you would be happy to have them haul you away. Especially after the Asian man explained, in perfect English, what happened.

It is up to you and your ilk. I just try and warn people before they step in it.
I never lose

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Then the best thing for you would be not attack my neighbors. That way you can keep saying that. (as if anyone believes it)

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Then the best thing for you would be not attack my neighbors. That way you can keep saying that. (as if anyone believes it)
Asking him to respect my American culture values and principles is not an attack him disrespecting is the attack

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Asking him to respect my American culture values and principles is not an attack him disrespecting is the attack

Sticking your nose where it doesn't belong is the attack. Mind your own business and shit won't get out of hand.

Thinking you can decide whether people speak another language is an attack on their freedom of speech. Something you have ranted against on numerous occasions.

Coming into our neighborhood and attacking our neighbors will not be tolerated. Maybe in Boston people don't get involved. I the south we do.

Its funny, the OP demands that his freedoms include being able to troll on a political website, but he wants all immigrants to instantly become just like every other American.

What laws do you propose to make everyone assimilate?

If an immigrant is legal, and especially if they are a naturalized citizen, you don't get to demand that they act any particular way. If you have a problem with their culture, that is your problem, not theirs.

I agree they do not get to break any of our laws. But, short of that, they get to live however they choose. It is called freedom.

Stop bringing in welfare hos-----stop bringing in groups of people who don't assimilate----especially those who breed terrorists and thugs who riot. Require ability to speak and write english---to have jobs----to be americanized before coming in. Running around in Burkas not allowed......

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Sticking your nose where it doesn't belong is the attack. Mind your own business and shit won't get out of hand.

Thinking you can decide whether people speak another language is an attack on their freedom of speech. Something you have ranted against on numerous occasions.

Coming into our neighborhood and attacking our neighbors will not be tolerated. Maybe in Boston people don't get involved. I the south we do.
I’m going to ask him to speak English and if he wants to do something other than accept my words then that is on him. By the way five people were shot yesterday in New York City’s culture parade Caribbean culture a celebration five were shot in a gun free zone lol

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

I’m going to ask him to speak English and if he wants to do something other than accept my words then that is on him. By the way five people were shot yesterday in New York City’s culture parade Caribbean culture a celebration five were shot in a gun free zone lol

Why should he speak the way you want him to in his own yard, and with his own family? I doubt he will stop speaking his native language just because you happen by and want to get pushy.

Oh, and be careful down here. Its hard to get a license to have a gun in Boston. In Georgia, you don't need a license to have a gun, and getting a permit to carry is not difficult. You might want to stay up there and piss on passed-out bums. They don't fight back.

Its funny, the OP demands that his freedoms include being able to troll on a political website, but he wants all immigrants to instantly become just like every other American.

What laws do you propose to make everyone assimilate? If an immigrant is legal, and especially if they are a naturalized citizen, you don't get to demand that they act any particular way. If you have a problem with their culture, that is your problem, not theirs.

I agree they do not get to break any of our laws. But, short of that, they get to live however they choose. It is called freedom.
It’s explained in the video why it’s important that we all strive to have the same goals and the only way to get there is if we are similar. Not look the same but similar in values and if you were divided by one group that wants certain laws because of their culture then another group when your country is completely divided and chaotic

Then don't make laws based on any cultures. Problem solved.

But I have seen you rant against naturalized citizens speaking anything but English. You demand English 100% of the time.

And what sort of cultural differences are you talking about? Other holidays (especially religious ones)? Wearing clothes that come from their native culture? Cooking ethnic or native foods?

In order to condemn it, you need to address the specifics of what you are condemning. If you are talking about Sharia Law, of course that should not be a part of US law, nor should any law based solely on religious dogma.
It’s explained in the video why it’s important for a country to be similar.. what do you disagree with?

Early I asked you to specify what cultural differences you are referring to. Can you do that?
You know

Do I? I think you have bounced around on it so much, you may not even know.

You want legal immigrants and naturalized citizens to speak English 100% of the time?

The rest, is it fashion? Should we require they never wear a sari or a kimono, or a kaftan?
Or is it food? Only McDonalds and never curry or sushi?

In the video she talks about it not being sustainable. That the multiculturalism works now, but will destroy us in 20 years.

What, exactly, about immigrants coming in legally and becoming citizens will destroy us? What part of their culture will destroy us?

And skip the religious laws nonsense. Our constitution bans laws based solely on religious dogma.
Education, wages, voting, laws, housing, resources .

In the video, the woman talked about how you can't have many cultures and work towards one goal.

What goal? What one goal does she think every person in this country is working towards? Or should be working towards?
First class culture, education, everything.. being aassimulated

So your goal is a first class culture (whatever the hell that is) and an education? Funny, you haven't seemed to have education as a goal since I have talked to you. Most people I know have simpler goals. Work and make a living, support their family, and to live and retire. Legal immigrants aren't ruining that for them. Wages have been relatively stagnant for decades. That isn't the fault of naturalized citizens. Many young couples are both working, sometimes two jobs, and barely scraping by. Are their low wages the fault of legal immigrants? Or of the top 1%ers who set those wages?

You want every legal immigrant to assimilate into our society and be just like us. But the culture in Vermont is very different than the culture in Boston. The culture in Atlanta is not like the culture in Houston or Des Moines. There is no single American culture. You just want to follow the call that immigrants are the reason your life sucks. But by blaming those lower on the economic scale than you, you are being duped.

Wages have been stagnant because of an influx of immigrants who push down wages while creating a demand for basics...no immigrants or fewer immigrants would push up wages especially for those in manufacturing and would lower taxes as less would be needed for their welfare and overpopulation habits....Environment would be cleaner and fewer law enforcement and prisons would be needed as this group commits huge amounts of crime. American should be kicking out undesireables and their families the criminal families and welfare hos------and only allowing in the best, brightest, and those who actually want to assimiliate and support themselves.

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Why should he speak the way you want him to in his own yard, and with his own family? I doubt he will stop speaking his native language just because you happen by and want to get pushy.

Oh, and be careful down here. Its hard to get a license to have a gun in Boston. In Georgia, you don't need a license to have a gun, and getting a permit to carry is not difficult. You might want to stay up there and piss on passed-out bums. They don't fight back.

Because that is what good immigrants do-------its a sign that they want to assimilate.........

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Starting in 1993 the Puerto Rican day parade always causes violence. This year is no exception.

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Starting in 1993 the Puerto Rican day parade always causes violence. This year is no exception.
There hasn’t been one murder in the Irish parade in 30 to 40 years

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Because that is what good immigrants do-------its a sign that they want to assimilate.........

Assimilating is great. My neighbors have assimilated. They are good neighbors. Jitsie is made because they speak their native language to each other when they are working in their own yard.

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Assimilating is great. My neighbors have assimilated. They are good neighbors. Jitsie is made because they speak their native language to each other when they are working in their own yard.
Not speaking English has hurt Americans..you condoning actions leading to the down fall
Of America makes you just as responsible.. I understand you’re against the US Constitution and now you are for actions that hurt Americans you are a bad person it should be confronted absolutely immediately

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Well thank goodness they don't speak Irish in the parade, huh?
:rolleyes:

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Not speaking English has hurt Americans..you condoning actions leading to the down fall
Of America makes you just as responsible.. I understand you’re against the US Constitution and now you are for actions that hurt Americans you are a bad person it should be confronted absolutely immediately

How is ANYONE hurt when two older Asians speak another language, in a private conversation, in their own yard?? Your claim is bullshit.

I am pretty sure they are naturalized citizens. That means the 1st amendment applies to them, just like it applies to you. Yet you are trying to curtail their freedom of speech. Unless you can show me where, in the US Constitution it says the 1st amendment's freedom of speech only applies to English.

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Huh
D8FE3C7E-FFEF-4BC7-B3CE-785E07A93B45.jpeg

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

How is ANYONE hurt when two older Asians speak another language, in a private conversation, in their own yard?? Your claim is bullshit.

I am pretty sure they are naturalized citizens. That means the 1st amendment applies to them, just like it applies to you. Yet you are trying to curtail their freedom of speech. Unless you can show me where, in the US Constitution it says the 1st amendment's freedom of speech only applies to English.
Because it’s being used in areas where poor Americans need to practice communication skills. It’s why we have many opposed ppl

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Huh View attachment 385616

Yeah, go ahead and wear that. The prosecutor will say your crime was premeditated. Besides, at close range either a head shot or a crotch shot is easy enough.

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

I never lose

Because it’s being used in areas where poor Americans need to practice communication skills. It’s why we have many opposed ppl

My neighborhood is not an area where poor Americans need to practice communication skills. And what someone does in their own yard is their business. They are not breaking any laws. So you mind your business and your life will be easier.

Forum List

Back