Lauren southern explains why multiculturalism is bad for America

Multiculturalism will tear this country apart the way it tore every other country apart.
Thank you.. winter born lives seeing poor Americans struggle and getting replaced like . Sad

I see the business owners hiring illegals. And I see the skating free when the illegals are sent back to where ever they came from.

The people who own these businesses don't give a rat's ass about this country or about the people. They want to increase their profits and hire people who won't complain about working conditions. So they hire illegals for low wages. And you, Jitsie, have defended them many times. You have defended the fact that these business people are the reason the illegals come into the country. They are the reason your jobs pay so little. And yet, you don't want them punished.

Those people are destroying this nation more than poor immigrants, by a significant margin. And they do not care about the people they destroy or whether the nation is harmed. But you defend them.
You keep pointing the finger at poor Americans, I point at the communist democrat politics that drive by methane miles and crime infested black neighborhoods and smile.

That is an outright lie.
When did I point the finger at poor Americans? I pointed the finger wealthy business owners and corporations. At least pretend like you can read.
Most of those businesses hired general managers who do the hiring so you’re asking to put those guys in jail not the owners

The owners can be jailed too. And the general managers are hardly the "poor Americans" you claimed I was pointing at.

The business owner is responsible for his business. And the owner can make it clear that employees must be legal. No general manager is hiring lots of illegals against the owner's wishes.
Jailed too,lol that’s the point they’re gonna point fingers at each other. You’re putting people in jail hold the politician lawmakers responsible this all ends. Deputize Americans let us kill off illegals. Let us confront people that don’t speak English and if it leads to a physical altercation do not attack the American have the Americans back.

There are laws against hiring illegals. The general manager broke those laws, and he did so with the knowledge of the owner. The GM might have hired one illegal, or maybe two. But when you hire hundreds, the owner knew. Or they should have known. They can be held responsible.

If the jobs for illegals dried up, they would stop coming. Look at the illegal immigration rates in 2008 and 2009. There were more illegals leaving than coming in. Why? Was it changes in the laws? No. It was the fact they could not get hired.

Take away the temptation of better money and they will stop.

And this fantasy about being allowed to kill illegal immigrants is sick. But you keep dreaming about being able to shoot anyone who speaks another language. But if you do it you go to prison.
I’m not putting the general managers in jail I’m not blaming poor Americans for the immigration laws of this country.. Don’t attack me when I confront people that can’t speak English support Americans

The general managers aren't poor Americans. They are responsible for poor Americans not being able to get jobs because the GM hired illegals. The general managers are responsible for breaking the law and harming poor Americans.

You don't just want to "confront" people who can't speak English. You want to "confront" people who choose to speak another language in a private conversation. And let's be clear about what you mean by "confront". You mean attack.
You are a brown nosing brown shirt kiss ass you will not attack your politician lawmakers you were terrified of them you want to make sure you are on the right side when shit hits the fan so you could pack them on the back and say good job.. you are mind-boggling such a cowAnd.

Yes I absolutely want to confront people that don’t speak English in poor American neighborhood because I see the effect it has on Americans it’s devastation I’ve already talked about this you can’t have neighborhoods and schools with clusters of people that don’t speak English Americans need to practice we need to communicate daily with their Paris when you put a road block up it stops them which is producing Cardi B.

Brown nosing? I am in favor of strong laws against illegal immigration. But as long as business owners continue to offer jobs to illegals, the laws won't be effective. You are in favor of ignoring the people who create the problem by hiring illegals. You are in favor of ignoring the fact that those general managers and owners are the reason poor Americans can't get a job, or have to accept substandard wages.

You want to put up roadblocks to see if people can speak English? You want to shoot people who CAN speak English but choose to speak another language in a private conversation. You are sick.
All of this could be easily stopped if we start backing our American kids when they make decisions to fight back against illegals don’t hate crime us, my buddy is in jail because he kicked a Spanish homeless guy in Boston. In fun. This kid grew up in a broken home in Boston paws families drug infested and he was tired of it. Now he will spend a lot of his life in jail

He kicked a homeless guy for fun? Then he needs to be locked up.

If you attack someone, you go to jail. If you want to call the cops or INS, that is fine. But you don't get to attack people like that.
Maybe he’s tired of walking by people who are causing and destroying his American city

The idea that poor legal immigrants and naturalized citizens are destroying America is ridiculous.

If you want to go after the people who are destroying America, you will need to look elsewhere.
Ya don’t flood poor neighborhoods of your struggling ppl, with the worlds poor. That can’t assimilate.. that’s just killing off your struggling Americans

That is not what is destroying this nation. It may make for some sad conditions for a small minority of people, but that is all.

If you want to be angry at someone who is responsible for more destruction in this nation, look to the CEOs of all the corporations who shipped their jobs overseas. There was a time we, in America, produced things. Now we simply sell them. Hundreds of thousands of good paying jobs were shipped overseas. Leaving the majority of jobs available in the service industry. Nothing wrong with the service industry. But very few of those jobs pay what manufacturing jobs paid. And those jobs aren't coming back. The men who sit on the boards of these corporations value their profit margin far more than they value this country or its people.

And the damage done by them is far greater than what poor immigrants have done. And the biggest difference? Those men had a choice. And they chose to do what they did.
No I blame the voting base , who’s is stupid uneducated welfare grabbing first second generation Latino and Haitian Afro immigrants, that for for these stupid politicians that moved our jobs over seas

The legal immigrants and naturalized citizens would prefer to work. But the jobs that are left are low paying weak jobs.

We built the world's biggest middle class when we have factories and industrial plants here. But those were shipped overseas. It wasn't the immigrants that shipped them overseas. It was wealthy Americans. You want to pretend those are patriots? I will laugh in your face.
Well if the voters cities like they used to USING THEIR BRAINS, holding politicians accountable then those jobs would remain in America but they didn’t they are uneducated,
They have come here for welfare they are going to vote for the politician promising them free stuff not earned stuff. I don’t understand why you’re arguing with somebody who personally has witnessed a regression of an American city because of immigration.. you’re like trying to argue with a brain surgeon when you don’t know anything about brain surgery.. I don’t get it but keep trying buddy there’s nobody on earth that knows more about race culture in the affects its head on its population than me

You comparing yourself to a brain surgeon is the best laugh I have had all day.

The population of Boston (not the Greater Boston area) is around 695,000 as of 2018. That is 0.22% of the population of the United States.

Even if you were accurate with your claims about Boston, since you have seen experienced less than 1% of the US population, your claims to be the world's greatest expert on race culture is laughable.
What ever that means ...

It means experiencing life in one small portion of the population does not make you an expert, no matter what you claim.
What’s going on in Boston mirrors what’s going on all across this country in urban areas same type of policies same results I’m just here to talk about it. Hehe

How do you know? You haven't been there. Atlanta has a large immigrant population. There are some poor sections of town. But there are also sections that are not ghettos. So your experience is in Boston. Not in the rest of the country. Detroit is a disaster. The immigrant population there isn't the issue. It is the shipping of jobs overseas.
And what’s your point
I’ve already covered this. What a man with my stature talks about race relations and culture you should sit down and listen to what I’m saying you should feel privileged that you were allowed to hear this

My point is, if I want to know about the situation in Boston, I might ask you. If I want to know about the situation in the US, I will ask someone who knows the situation in the US. Your claims that Boston mirrors the rest of the country is a claim based on what you want it to be, not on reality.
All of today’s urban struggles are results of immigration, dumb voting base, equals bad policies

So the hundreds of thousands of jobs that were sent overseas had no effect on the poor? lol Damn boy, you should have listened better in school.
I just said a dumb voting base will produce bad policies.. look at New York City that is the dumbest mayor in the history of America he is there because there’s a large population who are Latino who are Haitian who are Afro

Multiculturalism will tear this country apart the way it tore every other country apart.
Thank you.. winter born lives seeing poor Americans struggle and getting replaced like . Sad

I see the business owners hiring illegals. And I see the skating free when the illegals are sent back to where ever they came from.

The people who own these businesses don't give a rat's ass about this country or about the people. They want to increase their profits and hire people who won't complain about working conditions. So they hire illegals for low wages. And you, Jitsie, have defended them many times. You have defended the fact that these business people are the reason the illegals come into the country. They are the reason your jobs pay so little. And yet, you don't want them punished.

Those people are destroying this nation more than poor immigrants, by a significant margin. And they do not care about the people they destroy or whether the nation is harmed. But you defend them.
You keep pointing the finger at poor Americans, I point at the communist democrat politics that drive by methane miles and crime infested black neighborhoods and smile.

That is an outright lie.
When did I point the finger at poor Americans? I pointed the finger wealthy business owners and corporations. At least pretend like you can read.
Most of those businesses hired general managers who do the hiring so you’re asking to put those guys in jail not the owners

The owners can be jailed too. And the general managers are hardly the "poor Americans" you claimed I was pointing at.

The business owner is responsible for his business. And the owner can make it clear that employees must be legal. No general manager is hiring lots of illegals against the owner's wishes.
Jailed too,lol that’s the point they’re gonna point fingers at each other. You’re putting people in jail hold the politician lawmakers responsible this all ends. Deputize Americans let us kill off illegals. Let us confront people that don’t speak English and if it leads to a physical altercation do not attack the American have the Americans back.

There are laws against hiring illegals. The general manager broke those laws, and he did so with the knowledge of the owner. The GM might have hired one illegal, or maybe two. But when you hire hundreds, the owner knew. Or they should have known. They can be held responsible.

If the jobs for illegals dried up, they would stop coming. Look at the illegal immigration rates in 2008 and 2009. There were more illegals leaving than coming in. Why? Was it changes in the laws? No. It was the fact they could not get hired.

And this fantasy about being allowed to kill illegal immigrants is sick. But you keep dreaming about being able to shoot anyone who speaks another language. But if you do it you go to prison.
I’m not putting the general managers in jail I’m not blaming poor Americans for the immigration laws of this country.. Don’t attack me when I confront people that can’t speak English support Americans

Oh, and if you (or one of your ilk) were to attack my Asian neighbors for speaking to each other in a different language, I will step up and confront them. If they want to fight, so be it. If they produce a gun, so do I. My neighbors are good Americans, whether they were born here or not. And I will not stand idly by and let them be bullied by some ignorant wannabe.
You would stand down and you would geez upon me like I was Daniel Boone providing some justification for the American citizens

Bullshit. Are you planning to use your chain-smoking sergeant voice to make me get on the ground? LMAO

I would not stand down. Nor would my other neighbors. And if you think we would be scared of some overblown yankee, you are sadly mistaken.

That is an outright lie.

The general managers aren't poor Americans. They are responsible for poor Americans not being able to get jobs because the GM hired illegals. The general managers are responsible for breaking the law and harming poor Americans.

You don't just want to "confront" people who can't speak English. You want to "confront" people who choose to speak another language in a private conversation. And let's be clear about what you mean by "confront". You mean attack.
You are a brown nosing brown shirt kiss ass you will not attack your politician lawmakers you were terrified of them you want to make sure you are on the right side when shit hits the fan so you could pack them on the back and say good job.. you are mind-boggling such a cowAnd.

Yes I absolutely want to confront people that don’t speak English in poor American neighborhood because I see the effect it has on Americans it’s devastation I’ve already talked about this you can’t have neighborhoods and schools with clusters of people that don’t speak English Americans need to practice we need to communicate daily with their Paris when you put a road block up it stops them which is producing Cardi B.

Brown nosing? I am in favor of strong laws against illegal immigration. But as long as business owners continue to offer jobs to illegals, the laws won't be effective. You are in favor of ignoring the people who create the problem by hiring illegals. You are in favor of ignoring the fact that those general managers and owners are the reason poor Americans can't get a job, or have to accept substandard wages.

You want to put up roadblocks to see if people can speak English? You want to shoot people who CAN speak English but choose to speak another language in a private conversation. You are sick.
All of this could be easily stopped if we start backing our American kids when they make decisions to fight back against illegals don’t hate crime us, my buddy is in jail because he kicked a Spanish homeless guy in Boston. In fun. This kid grew up in a broken home in Boston paws families drug infested and he was tired of it. Now he will spend a lot of his life in jail

If you attack someone, you go to jail. If you want to call the cops or INS, that is fine. But you don't get to attack people like that.
Maybe he’s tired of walking by people who are causing and destroying his American city

Maybe he is. But kicking a homeless person for fun is sick. Period.

And, he broke the law and is paying the price for it. Sounds good to me.

That is an outright lie.

Oh, and if you (or one of your ilk) were to attack my Asian neighbors for speaking to each other in a different language, I will step up and confront them. If they want to fight, so be it. If they produce a gun, so do I. My neighbors are good Americans, whether they were born here or not. And I will not stand idly by and let them be bullied by some ignorant wannabe.
You would stand down and you would geez upon me like I was Daniel Boone providing some justification for the American citizens

Bullshit. Are you planning to use your chain-smoking sergeant voice to make me get on the ground? LMAO

I would not stand down. Nor would my other neighbors. And if you think we would be scared of some overblown yankee, you are sadly mistaken.
My heart and soul is in the Southland my physical being is in the East

That is an outright lie.

I urinated on her sleeping at homeless guy before I’m not in jail

That is an outright lie.

You haven't got a clue what it means to be southern. But I will warn you, you need to get rid of that Boston accent before you try pulling shit down here. Even if I don't like someone, if I see them catching shit from a yankee, I'll have their back.

That is an outright lie.

So you ran and didn't get caught.

That is an outright lie.

You haven't got a clue what it means to be southern. But I will warn you, you need to get rid of that Boston accent before you try pulling shit down here. Even if I don't like someone, if I see them catching shit from a yankee, I'll have their back.
You will back down.

That is an outright lie.

Well he had no phone, It was cold out he probably enjoyed the warmth

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

You are welcome to try. I think you will be sorry you did. But you are welcome to try.

That is an outright lie.

Well he had no phone, It was cold out he probably enjoyed the warmth

And you, no doubt, enjoyed torturing someone who couldn't fight back. That is just your speed.

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

You are welcome to try. I think you will be sorry you did. But you are welcome to try.
What a man like me walks in the room the ladies melt and the men fall back

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

Maybe in Boston. But in the South, the women have a higher standard, and if the men fall back it is from laughter.

And a man who would attack people for speaking another language in a private conversation, in their own yard, is not someone who earns any respect down here. Yes, I would step up. And commotion would likely bring others out. By the time the cops arrived, you would be happy to have them haul you away. Especially after the Asian man explained, in perfect English, what happened.

That is an outright lie.

You will back down.

Maybe in Boston. But in the South, the women have a higher standard, and if the men fall back it is from laughter.

And a man who would attack people for speaking another language in a private conversation, in their own yard, is not someone who earns any respect down here. Yes, I would step up. And commotion would likely bring others out. By the time the cops arrived, you would be happy to have them haul you away. Especially after the Asian man explained, in perfect English, what happened.
Let’s pray that doesn’t happen hehe

Forum List

Back