Lauren southern explains why multiculturalism is bad for America

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Democrats claim to be the party of diversity, but using the emotions of new immigrants to cause division is disgusting.

NO COUNTRY CAN SURIVE with different values. Having a different set of values and sub standards and laws for one group is only going to cause violence. Chaos.

You can be any ethnicity you want but if you cannot simulate to the values of that country you’re only going to cause problems for your children, for your self. ASSIMILATE

Please no ad hominem if you have an issue with what this woman is saying please let’s discuss but the issue of multicultural is always causes Democrats to lash out with derogatory terms if you can’t discuss it you’re most likely part of the problem

No SinAgagz, No Mosques....no mosquito's. What kinda country would that be ? You couldn't even get a decent chimichanga !...or a lawyer to sue your neighbor for having a mosquito nest in his yard

Look at Canada, multiculturalism hasn't worked and has led to a lot of pockets of ethnicity, Ontario almost allowed Sharia for mooselimbs, until they got shouted to their senses. Quebec refuses multiculturalism and gets a lot of shit for wanting immigrants to conform to their society. If you want ethnic enclaves with different rules all over the place, go for multiculturalism, I know I for sure wouldn't. (I lived in Canada for a while and still have family there.)

• Banned
Look at Canada, multiculturalism hasn't worked and has led to a lot of pockets of ethnicity, Ontario almost allowed Sharia for mooselimbs, until they got shouted to their senses. Quebec refuses multiculturalism and gets a lot of shit for wanting immigrants to conform to their society. If you want ethnic enclaves with different rules all over the place, go for multiculturalism, I know I for sure wouldn't. (I lived in Canada for a while and still have family there.)
This is why we need to ban democratism, there is nothing they promote that isn’t meant to hurt some group of Americans

Its funny, the OP demands that his freedoms include being able to troll on a political website, but he wants all immigrants to instantly become just like every other American.

What laws do you propose to make everyone assimilate?

If an immigrant is legal, and especially if they are a naturalized citizen, you don't get to demand that they act any particular way. If you have a problem with their culture, that is your problem, not theirs.

I agree they do not get to break any of our laws. But, short of that, they get to live however they choose. It is called freedom.

• Banned
Its funny, the OP demands that his freedoms include being able to troll on a political website, but he wants all immigrants to instantly become just like every other American.

What laws do you propose to make everyone assimilate? If an immigrant is legal, and especially if they are a naturalized citizen, you don't get to demand that they act any particular way. If you have a problem with their culture, that is your problem, not theirs.

I agree they do not get to break any of our laws. But, short of that, they get to live however they choose. It is called freedom.
It’s explained in the video why it’s important that we all strive to have the same goals and the only way to get there is if we are similar. Not look the same but similar in values and if you were divided by one group that wants certain laws because of their culture then another group when your country is completely divided and chaotic

What laws do you propose to make everyone assimilate? If an immigrant is legal, and especially if they are a naturalized citizen, you don't get to demand that they act any particular way. If you have a problem with their culture, that is your problem, not theirs.

It’s explained in the video why it’s important that we all strive to have the same goals and the only way to get there is if we are similar. Not look the same but similar in values and if you were divided by one group that wants certain laws because of their culture then another group when your country is completely divided and chaotic

Then don't make laws based on any cultures. Problem solved.

But I have seen you rant against naturalized citizens speaking anything but English. You demand English 100% of the time.

And what sort of cultural differences are you talking about? Other holidays (especially religious ones)? Wearing clothes that come from their native culture? Cooking ethnic or native foods?

In order to condemn it, you need to address the specifics of what you are condemning. If you are talking about Sharia Law, of course that should not be a part of US law, nor should any law based solely on religious dogma.

• Banned

But I have seen you rant against naturalized citizens speaking anything but English. You demand English 100% of the time.

And what sort of cultural differences are you talking about? Other holidays (especially religious ones)? Wearing clothes that come from their native culture? Cooking ethnic or native foods?

In order to condemn it, you need to address the specifics of what you are condemning. If you are talking about Sharia Law, of course that should not be a part of US law, nor should any law based solely on religious dogma.
It’s explained in the video why it’s important for a country to be similar.. what do you disagree with?

It’s explained in the video why it’s important for a country to be similar.. what do you disagree with?

Early I asked you to specify what cultural differences you are referring to. Can you do that?

Early I asked you to specify what cultural differences you are referring to. Can you do that?
You know

You know

Do I? I think you have bounced around on it so much, you may not even know.

You want legal immigrants and naturalized citizens to speak English 100% of the time?

The rest, is it fashion? Should we require they never wear a sari or a kimono, or a kaftan?
Or is it food? Only McDonalds and never curry or sushi?

In the video she talks about it not being sustainable. That the multiculturalism works now, but will destroy us in 20 years.

What, exactly, about immigrants coming in legally and becoming citizens will destroy us? What part of their culture will destroy us?

And skip the religious laws nonsense. Our constitution bans laws based solely on religious dogma.

Democrats claim to be the party of diversity, but using the emotions of new immigrants to cause division is disgusting.

NO COUNTRY CAN SURIVE with different values. Having a different set of values and sub standards and laws for one group is only going to cause violence. Chaos.

You can be any ethnicity you want but if you cannot simulate to the values of that country you’re only going to cause problems for your children, for your self. ASSIMILATE

Please no ad hominem if you have an issue with what this woman is saying please let’s discuss but the issue of multicultural is always causes Democrats to lash out with derogatory terms if you can’t discuss it you’re most likely part of the problem

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

You know

You want legal immigrants and naturalized citizens to speak English 100% of the time?

The rest, is it fashion? Should we require they never wear a sari or a kimono, or a kaftan?

In the video she talks about it not being sustainable. That the multiculturalism works now, but will destroy us in 20 years.

What, exactly, about immigrants coming in legally and becoming citizens will destroy us? What part of their culture will destroy us?

And skip the religious laws nonsense. Our constitution bans laws based solely on religious dogma.
Education, wages, voting, laws, housing, resources .

You know

How?

Every culture I have ever encountered wanted their children educated.

Every culture I have ever encountered wanted to be rewarded for their work with the highest wages they could get.

Every culture I have ever encountered wanted a home for their families.

Now, the lower wages paid to illegal immigrants, because they cannot complain to the authorities, is an issue. But a separate one. This discussion is about legal immigrants and about naturalized citizens. And they want the same thing you want. To educate their children, raise a family in a safe home, and earn money to do all that.

As for voting, I think this hits to the heart of it. The republicans are afraid the democrats will win the votes of legal immigrants and naturalized citizens by respecting their desire to be Americans AND to still hold something of their heritage.

The fear mongering against legal immigrants and naturalized citizens is just making them the boogie man. They aren't.

The true threat to our nation is not the legal immigrants speaking their native language at home.

The true threat to our nation is the corporations owning our elected officials. To be elected to any significant office requires a lot of money. Corporations are happy to give that money to their handpicked candidates. Surely you are not so naive that you believe those corporations are doing so because of their altruistic nature.

Look at the difference between the top corporate CEO's pay and the front line workers. And look at that difference 40 or 50 years ago. The 1%ers destroyed the middle class. It was not the immigrants who came here legally and become Americans.

You know

In the video, the woman talked about how you can't have many cultures and work towards one goal.

What goal? What one goal does she think every person in this country is working towards? Or should be working towards?

You know

How?

Every culture I have ever encountered wanted their children educated.

Every culture I have ever encountered wanted to be rewarded for their work with the highest wages they could get.

Every culture I have ever encountered wanted a home for their families.

Now, the lower wages paid to illegal immigrants, because they cannot complain to the authorities, is an issue. But a separate one. This discussion is about legal immigrants and about naturalized citizens. And they want the same thing you want. To educate their children, raise a family in a safe home, and earn money to do all that.

As for voting, I think this hits to the heart of it. The republicans are afraid the democrats will win the votes of legal immigrants and naturalized citizens by respecting their desire to be Americans AND to still hold something of their heritage.

The fear mongering against legal immigrants and naturalized citizens is just making them the boogie man. They aren't.

The true threat to our nation is not the legal immigrants speaking their native language at home.

The true threat to our nation is the corporations owning our elected officials. To be elected to any significant office requires a lot of money. Corporations are happy to give that money to their handpicked candidates. Surely you are not so naive that you believe those corporations are doing so because of their altruistic nature.

Look at the difference between the top corporate CEO's pay and the front line workers. And look at that difference 40 or 50 years ago. The 1%ers destroyed the middle class. It was not the immigrants who came here legally and become Americans.
No idea what your talking about

You know

In the video, the woman talked about how you can't have many cultures and work towards one goal.

What goal? What one goal does she think every person in this country is working towards? Or should be working towards?
First class culture, education, everything.. being aassimulated

No SinAgagz, No Mosques....no mosquito's. What kinda country would that be ? You couldn't even get a decent chimichanga !...or a lawyer to sue your neighbor for having a mosquito nest in his yard

What's a chimichanga? it sounds so exotic! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back