trump blames NY special election loss on MAGA supporters staying home, but voters say they are sick of the House in-fighting

They’ll start claiming it was rigged any moment now.
And Trump can't admit to himself it's all his fault.
It will only take one conviction to make independent voters to turn their back on the fat, orange, criminal.
Back when he won in 2016, we were saying in here that he was going to burn the party down to save his sorry ass. What we didn't discuss was how much help he would get from his enablers within the party itself.

Who knew. And they blame all the underperformance on "someone else". He's made the whole fucking party as weak as he is.

Plus, Pilip was a terrible candidate. She refused to embrace Trump, she was running in the same Party that the disgraced pol was ousted from, dimocrap SCUM spent over TWICE THE money, the DISGUSTING FILTH gave the dem MILLIONS is free publicity.... Not to mention, there was no Head of The Ticket (Trump vs Sponge Brains Shits Pants)

All so the dimocrap scumbag can run again in -- What? Less than 9 Months?

So, dimocrap scum spent MILLIONS of dollars so a professional politican can sit in Congress for about 3 Months? They go on Summer Recess soon, then it's campaign season.

And dims want to crow about this as a victory?? :auiqs.jpg: :dunno: :hhello: :dance:
Oh there's more. Did you know the lying POS Dem told voters he supported Republicans on border security? He ditched his own Dem party and Biden's policies on the issues. Dems LYING to get elected, pretending to support Republicans positions on the issues then backstabbing voters and voting in lock step with Dems after they get to Washington is not a new tactic.

She's just not MAGANUT material. She conceded and didn't claim she was cheated or frauded out of a victory or nothin.
House the illegals, the impoverished and the homeless in low-income housing in all Prog districts.

Back when he won in 2016, we were saying in here that he was going to burn the party down to save his sorry ass. What we didn't discuss was how much help he would get from his enablers within the party itself.

Who knew. And they blame all the underperformance on "someone else". He's made the whole fucking party as weak as he is.
Yeah, the very people in the GOP who warned Trump would destroy the party wasted no time in dropping to their submissive knees and sucking him off.

To this very day.

No coup, no crime, no attempt to encourage Putin, is enough to get them to grow a spine.

I think Lindsay Graham is the biggest cuck of them all. Ted Cruz is second.

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Yeah, the very people in the GOP who warned Trump would destroy the party wasted no time in dropping to their submissive knees and sucking him off.

To this very day.

No coup, no crime, no attempt to encourage Putin, is enough to get them to grow a spine.

I think Lindsay Graham is the biggest cuck of them all. Ted Cruz is second.

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Yeah, of all the craven, shameless enablers in the party, and that list is long, he's at the top.

I just assume Trump has something on him. No one can make themselves that small without a pretty serious threat hanging over them.

Plus, Pilip was a terrible candidate. She refused to embrace Trump, she was running in the same Party that the disgraced pol was ousted from, dimocrap SCUM spent over TWICE THE money, the DISGUSTING FILTH gave the dem MILLIONS in free publicity.... Not to mention, there was no Head of The Ticket (Trump vs Sponge Brains Shits Pants).

And, as reported, she really is a democrat. No shit.

All so the dimocrap scumbag can run again in -- What? Less than 9 Months?

So, dimocrap scum spent MILLIONS of dollars so a professional politican can sit in Congress for about 3 Months? They go on Summer Recess soon, then it's campaign season.

And dims want to crow about this as a victory?? :auiqs.jpg: :dunno: :hhello: :dance:
Except she has been a Rethugikkkon almost as long as The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King!
MAGA

Yeah, of all the craven, shameless enablers in the party, and that list is long, he's at the top.

I just assume Trump has something on him. No one can make themselves that small without a pretty serious threat hanging over them.
There've always been rumors Graham is a closeted gay.

But since he's been sucking off Trump for seven years, why bother hiding it any more?

Forum List

Back