Here is What Disqualifies Trump From Running for President

Al Gore accepted the courts decision and presided over the Jan 6th counting ceremony. There were no valid challenges to any states vote including Fla., though he did have to gable down a few House members for trying invalid challenges.

As for Pence, “I think it’s important that the American people know what happened in the days before January 6,” Pence said. “President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”
Pence does have such authority but chose not to do such.

Wrong.
The laws over how elections are run, overseen, collected, and reported are all ridiculously awful.
We all saw that in 2000, when the results clearly were illegally reversed.
It is even worse now, since Dominion voting computers not only are easy to hack remotely, but have never revealed their own internal programming for potential built in back doors.
There was lots of evidence of fraud, and it was ignored because it took longer than the allowed 2 weeks to find it.
There should be no arbitrary time limit like that.
The fact is we know fraud did for sure take place.
The only way I differ from Trump on this is that it is likely the fraud was no both sides and evened out.
But there was way too much fraud to ignore completely, as is being done.
If nothing else, we end to investigate better to reduce the fraud for the next election.
Like getting rid of all the voting computers.
Get rid of all the drop boxes that do not check voter ID.
We have 50 elections and each state has it own election laws.

And in a national, federal election they Do Not get to do what their feelings tell them is just to thwart Trump
They have to follow the election laws of their state, like every candidate in their state does.

Trump lost 60 court cases contesting the election...
He lost... He lost 60 times...
He then tried to create alternative electors to hijack the election and stop election of his political opponent illegally...

Trump is not getting charged with insurrection, he is charged with :
  • conspiracy to defraud the United States,
  • witness tampering,
  • conspiracy against the rights of citizens,
  • and obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding
So please stop telling us he is innocent of a crime he is not charged off..
More debunked lies. No court heard any evidence. They mostly dismissed cases based on precedent. Since then, Trump won several court cases on the election. Such as PA’s mail in ballot rules being illegal, and we know that in Fulton County alone nearly 18,000 invalid ballots were counted.

The Democrat/DeepSwamp witch hunt against Trump is one of the ugliest chapters in the ugly book that is the United States.
the thing you forgot to say is... trump is guilty of all the crimes that are charged against him hell dumb shit even admitted he did these things ... how stupid is that ... you feel this kind of mental giant needs to be elected again because he got caught ???

Rules for thee. Not for certain others.

But you and I already know a rigged game when we are in one. 👍
you sure the hell have no clue what a rigged game is ... you think the election was rigged because they allowed mail-in ballots ... That's a laugh if ever I saw one ...you can't rig mail-in ballots ... its impossible ...

the thing you forgot to say is... trump is guilty of all the crimes that are charged against him
Nope.

It's a dangerous Democrat insurrection and voter suppression.

Independents - who decide elections - see that, and are disgusted by Democrat treason and other high crimes.
hell dumb shit even admitted he did these things ... how stupid is that ... you feel this kind of mental giant needs to be elected again because he got caught ???
See above.

I keep wondering: Do these people really understand what they're enabling?

My guess is that most don't, but that some really do. It's what they want.
I think you have a lot truth originally but I think they might have got into there own information loop..

The challenges lost illegally, mostly by timing out, just like the challenges back in 2000 were valid but ignored by all state and federal officials.
The US runs some of the worst elections ever, and laws do not allow for proper investigation.

Trump did NOT call on Pence to "unilaterally disqualify the certified EC votes from several states".
All Trump did was ask for a delay in certification, which not only is legal, but the reasonable thing for Pence to do.
Pence can not certify part of the electoral vote and not others. Pence was never asked to do that.
I personally Trump broke the law when facilitated false electors to attempt to interfere in the election of Biden.

Well that is why we are having a court case...

If Trump was innocent then why does he act so guilty.

you sure the hell have no clue what a rigged game is ... you think the election was rigged because they allowed mail-in ballots ... That's a laugh if ever I saw one ...you can't rig mail-in ballots ... its impossible ...
Once again your babbling out of your asshole.

You don’t have the first clue about what I believe or don’t believe. You suck at guessing. Plus, you’re a stupid rancid twat. 👍

Al Gore accepted the courts decision and presided over the Jan 6th counting ceremony. There were no valid challenges to any states vote including Fla., though he did have to gable down a few House members for trying invalid challenges.

As for Pence, “I think it’s important that the American people know what happened in the days before January 6,” Pence said. “President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”

Wrong.
What Gore did was likely very, very wrong.
He encouraged and rewarded obvious voter fraud at all levels, from the state to the SCOTUS.

And of course Pence is an idiot or lying, because the whole point of having the previous VP certify an election is to prevent moving ahead with swearing in if there is even a hint of voter fraud.
Rejecting the vote count is EXACTLY what Pence and all VPs are authorized to do.
Moving ahead and ignoring any claim of voter fraud at all, totally discredits the entire government.
It demands pitchforks and torches.
That is the only possible avenue left.
And I say that as a far left, Trump-hater.
No hint of voter fraud should ever be left uninvestigated.

Forum List

Back