Latest Email, Trump vindicated over Mexican Judge, Clinton campaign collusion

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
cureil_email.jpg

That's Judge Curiel's wife having a nice sit down with Podesta.. The sleaze from the Corrupt Left and their Media Whores knows no end.
http://i2.wp.com/www.angrypatriotmovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/cureil_email.jpg

Secondary link
SWEET VINDICATION! Leaked Email Proves TRUMP WAS RIGHT About ‘Mexican Judge’

Where in the email does it say that there was a sit down with Podesta?

They could have seen the group go by, stopped quickly to talk in the hall and do the raving, and then move on.

Where is the vindication? There is none. There is also no indication of anything shady, unless you are reading a whole lot of stuff that isn't there.

Where in the email does it say that there was a sit down with Podesta?

They could have seen the group go by, stopped quickly to talk in the hall and do the raving, and then move on.

Where is the vindication? There is none. There is also no indication of anything shady, unless you are reading a whole lot of stuff that isn't there.

Light up another doobie, "mo-ped boy......

ZOMG!!! Trump vindicated! That damn dirty Mexican was corrupt after all! No wait. Just another failed ShadyJizzFlinger thread

Any bets on how many more rubes will start topics about this weak sauce lie?

Poor LGS. Got caught getting back in line to be lied to yet again.

She NEVER learns.

Truth hurts? Ask yourself why is mainstream media 100% in the bag for Billary?
Oh, man. That shit is hilarious.

Trump was more than happy the media was rigged in his favor earlier this year, giving him more air time than all the other candidates put together. The media was rigged in his favor, and that is the reason he got the nomination.

He CRAVED the attention, and whenever the spotlight moved off him for a second, he would tweet or say something to get the focus back on him.

He BRAGGED about all the free air time he was getting and how great it was for him.

Now he's whining it is "all Trump, all the time" because it is working against him now. Poor baby!

Trump, earlier this year:

nehvmf.jpg

sg5t28.jpg

The networks all give me more free air time than those losers running against me put together, and I have been a real boon to their ratings!

Donald Trump in October:

110c6qd.jpg

The networks are all giving me more free air time than Crooked Hillary! It's rigged! Waaaaaaaaaah!

Trump should be down on his knees thanking Judge Curiel for putting off his fraud trial until AFTER the election. That judge did Pedophile Don a YUGE favor.

If you thought all the women who have been groped by Pedophile Don are damaging, imagine the damage the sight of little old ladies taking the stand to tell how Trump stole their retirement money would do!

cureil_email.jpg

That's Judge Curiel's wife having a nice sit down with Podesta.. The sleaze from the Corrupt Left and their Media Whores knows no end.
http://i2.wp.com/www.angrypatriotmovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/cureil_email.jpg

Secondary link
SWEET VINDICATION! Leaked Email Proves TRUMP WAS RIGHT About ‘Mexican Judge’

It's quite convincing when the "random ramblings" by Trump turn out to be true. The ones which he was crucified for. Just shows you how clueless the Anti Trump crowd is. They must not feel good now.

Right about now, when her post was proven to be false, is when LGS usually has one of her meltdowns where she submits a post every 30 seconds.

sg5t28.jpg

The networks all give me more free air time than those losers running against me put together, and I have been a real boon to their ratings!

Donald Trump in October:

110c6qd.jpg

The networks are all giving me more free air time than Crooked Hillary! It's rigged! Waaaaaaaaaah!

A Trump surrogate on MSNBC just said that the election is rigged because Hillary Clinton has more newpaper endorsements than Trump does.

Forum List

Back