Large Hispanic Turnout Could Change Election in Texas

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Thanks trump for helping turn out the vote!!

Usually reluctant to vote, Hispanics have turned out in record numbers to vote early this election season leading to speculation that they may affect the outcome of the race in some key states, including perhaps the important state of Texas.

Arizona, which had been solidly Republican, is now considered a toss-up state, with the upsurge in Hispanic voters playing a big part. Similarly, states with large Hispanic populations like Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado and Florida are in play.

Usually reluctant to vote, Hispanics have turned out in record numbers to vote early this election season leading to speculation that they may affect the outcome of the race in some key states, including perhaps the important state of Texas.

Arizona, which had been solidly Republican, is now considered a toss-up state, with the upsurge in Hispanic voters playing a big part. Similarly, states with large Hispanic populations like Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado and Florida are in play.

Mostly states voting to legalize pot or have already done so. No connection there. eye roll, dopeheads united.

Mostly states voting to legalize pot or have already done so. No connection there. eye roll, dopeheads united.
I'll bong to that!!

"Large Hispanic Turnout Could Change Election in Texas"

I some time ago stated I think Trump will win the election. I'm standing by that, although I hope to be mistaken. If I am mistaken, I will be most jubilant if Texas "goes blue." I don't for a minute think it will, but if it does...

...especially since Obama has encouraged illegals to vote without fear of repercussion....

Why not just set up an electronic voting machine 5 feet on this side of the border with only 1 choice - Hillary - on it so when Illegals enter today they can immediately vote? :p

Forum List

Back