Lakhota is racking up the pennies with all his posts on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
He has admitted he is a Paid Per Post ("PPP") poster for the Hillary Clinton campaign. I hope they are paying him well because he has sold his soul to the devil by working for her.

If he's paid by the word, maybe he gets a gift card every so often.

If he's paid per success rate, I suspect he has to return any advance.

He attacked the FBI because it has too many white males. It made me realize that the Democratic Party is now controlled by dangerous fanatics. They will purge the FBI if they win this election, and the FBI will never again be the respected law enforcement agency it once was.

He attacked the FBI because it has too many white males. It made me realize that the Democratic Party is now controlled by dangerous fanatics. They will purge the FBI if they win this election, and the FBI will never again be the respected law enforcement agency it once was.

Too late.

He has admitted he is a Paid Per Post ("PPP") poster for the Hillary Clinton campaign. I hope they are paying him well because he has sold his soul to the devil by working for her.
because he has sold his soul to the devil by working for her.

and that's worse than working for who she is running against, Trump ... to bad for you.

I'm sure there is a post out there with that 'admission', can you link to it?

When did he admit to being a paid poster...

But Trump is getting great value out of the Russian ones...

Inside Russia's internet 'troll factory' - CNN Video

Why do you think Putin, US enemy, wants Trump in charge...

When did he admit to being a paid poster...

But Trump is getting great value out of the Russian ones...

Inside Russia's internet 'troll factory' - CNN Video

Why do you think Putin, US enemy, wants Trump in charge...
Because Hillary wants to start a war with Russia, and Putin doesn't want a nuclear war because it will mean the destruction of all civilization and possibly the extinction of the human race.

I've said this before, but I'm comforted there are some rich democrook sociopaths pouring money into a drain that keeps parasites like lakoturd able to afford a bag of weed, when everything lakoturd posts does little if anything but marginalize any agenda of the left to appeal to people who can think independently.

She's actually working for us unwittingly, and being paid by the libturd mafia dons to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back