Kurt Cobain was probably a vegetarian

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Trumpsters and democrats are now hiding it. They invented myths like that he tried vegetarianism because of his health and that he was not a vegetarian, but Kurt’s song says that he was a moral vegetarian or at least tried to be.

And why, exactly, would they come together and conspire against Kurt Cobain and his possible vegetarianism when they have proven time and again that they cannot agree on any of the important shit?

Cobain was a moron. If he ever claimed to be a vegan, it would have only been because it the the "woke" thing to do, or his doper girlfriend probably suggested it to him.

BTW: What did Kurt Cobain and Michelangelo have in common?

They were both artists who painted a ceiling.

• Banned
And why, exactly, would they come together and conspire against Kurt Cobain and his possible vegetarianism when they have proven time and again that they cannot agree on any of the important shit?
They agreed on all important matters, such as to suck dick to the Taliban, sell America to Chinese communists, and so on

• Banned
Cobain was a moron. If he ever claimed to be a vegan, it would have only been because it the the "woke" thing to do, or his doper girlfriend probably suggested it to him.

No, he felt sorry for animals that have feelings

It's okay to eat fish
Cause they don't have any feelings(С)

• Banned
Who cares? Like no one except you would take the time of day to think that there is a vast conspiracy against Cobain eating vegetables.
He had a great influence on American society. He's an icon of heroin chic, and the girls liked him. His word weighed a lot.

Trumpsters and democrats are now hiding it. They invented myths like that he tried vegetarianism because of his health and that he was not a vegetarian, but Kurt’s song says that he was a moral vegetarian or at least tried to be.

Why is this in Religion and Ethics???

???????

???????????

There is a difference between vegan and vegetarian

You give him way too much credit, my dude.
I'm sure he was killed by order of the left. He didn't need to shoot himself, he was successful and had a little child, he wouldn't have done it himself. And if they went for it, then he had a lot of weight.

They agreed on all important matters, such as to suck dick to the Taliban, sell America to Chinese communists, and so on

Right... okay... I'm rolling my eyes as I type this...

But WHY conspire against Kurt Cobain's possible vegetarianism? Why waste the time to conspire against the eating habits of a mediocre musician who is most famously know for eating the barrel of a shotgun?

Right... okay... I'm rolling my eyes as I type this...

But WHY conspire against Kurt Cobain's possible vegetarianism? Why waste the time to conspire against the eating habits of a mediocre musician who is most famously know for eating the barrel of a shotgun?
To promote predatory mentality, justify villainy. It's part of their politics

Fish don't have feelings?!
Have you even seen Finding Nemo?
No matter, the point here is that he was thinking about it. He was hungry and caught animals, but he only ate fish because he thought it was insensitive

Forum List

Back