Kurt Cobain was probably a vegetarian

Fish don't have feelings?!
Have you even seen Finding Nemo?

And what about poor Billy Bass stuck to that plaque on the wall, singing "Take Me To The River"?

Poor Billy.

1656247848223.png

Wait a minute: If Kurt Cobain was a vegetarian and was so opposed to killing animals, why did he own a Remington Model 11 20 gauge shotgun? That's not really a weapon typically used for self-defense. Those are mostly used for killing small furry animals, right?

Wait a minute: If Kurt Cobain was a vegetarian and was so opposed to killing animals, why did he own a Remington Model 11 20 gauge shotgun? That's not really a weapon typically used for self-defense. Those are mostly used for killing small furry animals, right?
If we assume that he was killed by order of the left, it could not be his weapon. This just might serve as another proof of murder. If nothing is known about the fact that he was a hunter, and bought a barrel for self-defense or shooting at banks, then he did not need such a gun

So we have both the motive and the indirect evidence of the ordered murder

I own 2 shotguns and am a vegan.

I do not find that contradictory at all since I sometimes like to shoot skeet.

and I have shot a rabid skunk on my property with one but even as a vegan I do not see the contradiction in that because a rabid animal is a danger to people and other animals as well.

Kurt Gobang did the music industry a favor.

Just think, had he not blown his head off there would be no Foo Fighters...

Wait a minute: If Kurt Cobain was a vegetarian and was so opposed to killing animals, why did he own a Remington Model 11 20 gauge shotgun?

He wasn't opposed to killing animals.

He was a vegetarian because a vegetarian diet helped ease chronic stomach pain...

That's not really a weapon typically used for self-defense. Those are mostly used for killing small furry animals, right?

Nothing wrong with a .20 gauge shotgun for home defense...

Last edited:
There were 2 "suicide notes" in the death case, in one of them Kurt calls Courtney his goddess, and in the second he insults her and says that she siphons money from him for drugs and debauchery. How can you spend so much money on drugs and debauchery? If Kurt had been heating the fireplace with $100 notes, he wouldn't have noticed it, and how much did a dose of good heroin cost in the USA?

If we assume that he was killed by order of the left, it could not be his weapon. This just might serve as another proof of murder. If nothing is known about the fact that he was a hunter, and bought a barrel for self-defense or shooting at banks, then he did not need such a gun

So we have both the motive and the indirect evidence of the ordered murder

Nope. Forensics showed that the shotgun that killed him, was the one he owned. He also used a straw purchase to buy the gun, which is illegal. He had is friend buy it for him, so it wouldn't show up in his name.

Suicide of Kurt Cobain - Wikipedia

There were 2 "suicide notes" in the death case, in one of them Kurt calls Courtney his goddess, and in the second he insults her and says that she siphons money from him for drugs and debauchery. How can you spend so much money on drugs and debauchery? If Kurt had been heating the fireplace with $100 notes, he wouldn't have noticed it, and how much did a dose of good heroin cost in the USA?

Heroin and cocaine are cheap enough. But when you're supplying all the people that hang out with rock stars, it can add up.

I own 2 shotguns and am a vegan.

I do not find that contradictory at all since I sometimes like to shoot skeet.

and I have shot a rabid skunk on my property with one but even as a vegan I do not see the contradiction in that because a rabid animal is a danger to people and other animals as well.

Ok. So Cobain was an avid skeet shooter, a member of the National Skeet Shooting Association, and he had skunks.

That explains everything. :laughing0301:

Trumpsters and democrats are now hiding it. They invented myths like that he tried vegetarianism because of his health and that he was not a vegetarian, but Kurt’s song says that he was a moral vegetarian or at least tried to be.

As conspiracy theories goes this one is fairly weak. Needs more hook.

Perhaps a personal tie in with a big political family like the Bushes or the Kennedys.

Oooh, maybe the Catholic Church? THey are popular right now.

The Royal Family seems to be a little over done....

As conspiracy theories goes this one is fairly weak. Needs more hook.

Perhaps a personal tie in with a big political family like the Bushes or the Kennedys.

Oooh, maybe the Catholic Church? THey are popular right now.

The Royal Family seems to be a little over done....

Dick Cheney was fond of shotguns. Maybe he was involved somehow.

Heroin and cocaine are cheap enough. But when you're supplying all the people that hang out with rock stars, it can add up.
Ten doses of heroin for a party would have bankrupted him? Did he ever think about money at all? It's all fucking nonsense

Dick Cheney was fond of shotguns. Maybe he was involved somehow.

DO we know who the druggie girlfriends father is? Maybe Dick Cheney personally killed him because he was the girls illegitimate father and wanted to hide it for political reasons...

Wait. Perhaps Dick Cheney is an old school CIA cleaner. The shotgun is his signature kill?

1656250298399.png

DO we know who the druggie girlfriends father is? Maybe Dick Cheney personally killed him because he was the girls illegitimate father and wanted to hide it for political reasons...

Wait. Perhaps Dick Cheney is an old school CIA cleaner. The shotgun is his signature kill?

View attachment 662452
What does Cheney have to do with it? Then the left was in power, and Clinton personally declared war on heroin chic. Cobain was clearly in their way.

Ten doses of heroin for a party would have bankrupted him? Did he ever think about money at all? It's all fucking nonsense

Rock stars live high on the hog. When they get high, everyone around them gets high too. Then there's food, booze, money to pay the whores and hangers-on for sexual favors, money freely given out because they like someone. It all adds up quickly.

I take it you've never spent much time around dopers, hippies, addicts, musicians, and the party crowd, have you? I have. They'll clean you out before you know what's happening.

What does Cheney have to do with it? Then the left was in power, and Clinton personally declared war on heroin chic. Cobain was clearly in their way.

Well Cheney did shoot someone else in the face. Maybe he shot Cobain too.

Forum List

Back