Kristi Noem emerges as the female Trump

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Yes there are conservative women who can fight their way to the top. She could battle DeSantis for the nomination in 2028. I hope she's smart enough not to run in 2024.

---...then there is Kristi Noem, the governor of South Dakota and someone making quite clear that when if she runs for president in 2024, she will do so as the female incarnation of the 45th President.---

Yes there are conservative women who can fight their way to the top. She could battle DeSantis for the nomination in 2028. I hope she's smart enough not to run in 2024.

---...then there is Kristi Noem, the governor of South Dakota and someone making quite clear that when if she runs for president in 2024, she will do so as the female incarnation of the 45th President.---

How sad.

That's a REALLY OLD ARTICLE and full of CNN's usual lies.

The article states "Noem was determined to raise questions about mask-wearing," which is bullshit. There are still plenty of folks wearing masks here. There's a church near me that has services very Friday at a local nursing home and everyone is masked.

Nobody in South Dakota wants Noem to do anything but keep running South Dakota with the strength and determination she showed in keeping South Dakotans from losing their jobs and businesses.

If she runs in 2024 she won't get the nomination, but it might give her more national exposure for a run in 2028. She'd also be a decent VP choice for either Trump or DeSantis.

She would be a great running mate for either of them, but I think South Dakota and its people are more important to her.

Forum List

Back