REPORT: Here Are the People President Trump is Considering Selecting as His Running Mate with an Interesting Twist

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I want Kristi Noem to be his VP pick. She's a smart conservative woman who is patriotic, loves to hunt and fish. She could lead the country if something were to happen to the Donald Trump.

I want Kristi Noem to be his VP pick. She's a smart conservative woman who is patriotic, loves to hunt and fish. She could lead the country if something were to happen to the Donald Trump.

Trump is openly saying that he will start off his presidency as a dictatorship.

I think that America will have to ensure that something will happen to Trump!

Millions of Americans are going to take Trump seriously and some of them could stand up to protect their Constitution!

She's too good looking to be around Trump (Melania wouldn't like that).

Last edited:

She'd regret it. Just like Pence.

Millions of Americans are going to take Trump seriously and some of them could stand up to protect their Constitution!
You’re a fraud. We saw the video. What he said was clearly just a tweak.

Grow up. Mind your own business, for that matter. Canuckstan is in dire need of attention from its own people.

Last edited:
Noem may help him, of those on the list.

The others will cost him votes.

No, he didn't.

Did you make a threat against an American candidate for President?

What is more frightening is that millions of Americans could stand up and take Joe Biden seriously, and he has a far greater record of issuing orders that are dictatorial than anything Trump has ever done.

If not Noem I'd like General Flynn to be his VP pick.

Trump Secretary of Defense: Vladimir Putin

Trump Minister of Propaganda: Useful idiot Tucker Carlson

Trump National Security Advisor: Q-tard Mike Flynn

Trump Secretary of Fatherland Security: Steve "We Build the Wall Scammer" Bannon

Trump Secretary of the Treasury: Money launderer Paul Manafort

Trump Secretary of Health and Human Services: Herman "I'm Not Dead Yet" Cain

Trump Attorney General: Rudy "99 bottles of beer on the wall" Giuliani

Let's be serious.

Trump, should he win, will have to fill out an entire cabinet. Who does he know? Who he knows told him to pick Chris Wray. Trump knows primarily wealthy Jews in NYC who are overwhelmingly liberal and Zionist. They ALL STABBED HIM IN THE BACK. Everyone he "knew" betrayed him. Since then he has known mostly... attorneys.

That he is considering Tucker Carlson is pathetic. Tucker, Wray, Sessions, Pence, McCarthy, McDaniel, Millie - all the SAME. That he hasn't figured that out is grounds to declare his "second term" just as big a disaster as his first. It starts with PICKING GOOD PATRIOTIC AMERICANS, not left wing Jews pretending to be Republican Christians.

Who are Tucker's heroes?

GA Gov Kemp, who conspired against Trump after the 2020 election and now cheers on the Banana Republic prosecution of Trump in GA
Kemp also billed the GA taxpayer for DOMINION VOTING MACHINES and hasn't lost since...

Q-anon SHEmon Jacob Chansley - the 1/6 GUEST OF HONOR, given that status by Speaker PELOSI

Officer Chauvin - don't even try to fool The Doctor with the Fentanyl bullshit, Chauvin is a Jew Supremacist Goon Squad Exterminator of 911 Truthers who also doubled as the "security" of the BAR BOTH HE AND FLOYD WORKED IN.... and was paid $100s of thousands to be so...

Jeff Sessions - whose first act as Trump's AG... was to appoint a special counsel to go after Trump over a Hillary financed fraud....

THAT TRUMP TRUSTS TUCKER CARLSON IS GROUNDS TO DECLARE TRUMP 100% UNFIT FOR A REPEAT OF HIS FIRST DISASTER...

No, he didn't.

Did you make a threat against an American candidate for President?

What is more frightening is that millions of Americans could stand up and take Joe Biden seriously, and he has a far greater record of issuing orders that are dictatorial than anything Trump has ever done.
Don't get the impression that I'm not supportive of Trump.
At least as much as I can do as a non voting Canadian.

Biden has to be stopped before he can gain a second term.
He quite likely won't make it to the election anyway.

Let's be serious.

Trump, should he win, will have to fill out an entire cabinet. Who does he know? Who he knows told him to pick Chris Wray. Trump knows primarily wealthy Jews in NYC who are overwhelmingly liberal and Zionist. They ALL STABBED HIM IN THE BACK. Everyone he "knew" betrayed him. Since then he has known mostly... attorneys.

That he is considering Tucker Carlson is pathetic. Tucker, Wray, Sessions, Pence, McCarthy, McDaniel, Millie - all the SAME. That he hasn't figured that out is grounds to declare his "second term" just as big a disaster as his first. It starts with PICKING GOOD PATRIOTIC AMERICANS, not left wing Jews pretending to be Republican Christians.

Who are Tucker's heroes?

GA Gov Kemp, who conspired against Trump after the 2020 election and now cheers on the Banana Republic prosecution of Trump in GA
Kemp also billed the GA taxpayer for DOMINION VOTING MACHINES and hasn't lost since...

Q-anon SHEmon Jacob Chansley - the 1/6 GUEST OF HONOR, given that status by Speaker PELOSI

Officer Chauvin - don't even try to fool The Doctor with the Fentanyl bullshit, Chauvin is a Jew Supremacist Goon Squad Exterminator of 911 Truthers who also doubled as the "security" of the BAR BOTH HE AND FLOYD WORKED IN.... and was paid $100s of thousands to be so...

Jeff Sessions - whose first act as Trump's AG... was to appoint a special counsel to go after Trump over a Hillary financed fraud....

THAT TRUMP TRUSTS TUCKER CARLSON IS GROUNDS TO DECLARE TRUMP 100% UNFIT FOR A REPEAT OF HIS FIRST DISASTER...
He won't pick Tucker. He has zero governing skills. It was backstabbing Chris Christie who advised him to pick Wray as FBI director. Wray was Christie's attorney in the Bridgegate lawsuit. It's Noem or General Flynn for me. He knows the Deep State apparatus and seeks revenge against them. Trump won't make the same mistake twice on letting establishment DC cronies advise him on who to fill positions this time around.

As a Canuck you don't matter

He won't pick Tucker. He has zero governing skills. It's Noem or General Flynn for me. Trump won't make the same mistake twice on letting establishment DC cronies advise him on who to fill positions this time around.

Flynn is one guy we all can trust.

At least he has ONE instead of ZERO....

You’re a fraud. We saw the video. What he said was clearly just a tweak.

Grow up. Mind your own business, for that matter. Canickstan is in dire need of attention from its own people.
I heard him. DJT is a grave danger to all of our liberties and freedoms.

Don't get the impression that I'm not supportive of Trump.
At least as much as I can do as a non voting Canadian.

Biden has to be stopped before he can gain a second term.
He quite likely won't make it to the election anyway.
That's funny because I am not a supporter of Trump. I agree that Biden needs to be stopped, but Trump, in My opinion, isn't the savior everyone makes him out to be.

Forum List

Back