REPORT: Here Are the People President Trump is Considering Selecting as His Running Mate with an Interesting Twist

That's more realistic. His VP will be an older white male who shares his penchant for conspiracy theories.
The founders wanted White people to be president and VP in the first place. America was founded as a White country. What conspiracies are you referring to?

I want Kristi Noem to be his VP pick. She's a smart conservative woman who is patriotic, loves to hunt and fish. She could lead the country if something were to happen to the Donald Trump.

Kristi rocks!

Trump is openly saying that he will start off his presidency as a dictatorship.

I think that America will have to ensure that something will happen to Trump!

Millions of Americans are going to take Trump seriously and some of them could stand up to protect their Constitution!
/-----/ "Trump is openly saying that he will start off his presidency as a dictatorship."
You tool. How the heck does that happen in a representative republic? You moron.

Millions of Americans are going to take Trump seriously and some of them could stand up to protect their Constitution!

~~~~~~
If signing Executive Orders on the first day of his re-elected presidency is dictatorship, then Biden is also a dictator.

"Trump is openly saying that he will start off his presidency as a dictatorship."

Do you have a link to that statement, plz? Thx.

No, I don't have a link. If I find one for you will you leave this forum. I don't work for nothing.
No, Mr. DH, I will not leave this forum for a craven rattler who refuses to back up his unbelievable blather. Have you used this tactic to chase off other USMB debaters?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back