King Abdullah of Jordan and Muslim leaders say ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. Stop the idiocy.

It is SMART to drive a wedge between these radicals and mainstream Islam.
There already is one...

It's not big enough imho.
Your opinion matters not a damn. Learn the faith, then complain.

Notice Christians complain when we try to take their religion out of the public square but then cry that Muslims are trying to take over America when they insist their religious beliefs be respected and acknowledged.

We use to not talk about Christmas back in the day because we didn't want to make the Jewish and Jehova kids feel uncomfortable. In elementary school we shouldn't even know which kids are Muslims, Jews, Christians, Jehovas, Mormons or Atheists. This is why atheists want Christmas taken out of anything public. We all love the holiday and days off but it technically is a religious holiday.

They should give us the 12 days of hannika off instead of 2 for xmas. LOL.

Or better yet give us the whole month for Ramadan off!

There already is one...

Notice Christians complain when we try to take their religion out of the public square but then cry that Muslims are trying to take over America when they insist their religious beliefs be respected and acknowledged.

We use to not talk about Christmas back in the day because we didn't want to make the Jewish and Jehova kids feel uncomfortable. In elementary school we shouldn't even know which kids are Muslims, Jews, Christians, Jehovas, Mormons or Atheists. This is why atheists want Christmas taken out of anything public. We all love the holiday and days off but it technically is a religious holiday.

The Mexican do Christmas for almost a month....

There already is one...

Or better yet learn all religions, and endorse none. We are a Secular Nation, at least we are supposed to be.

and now for the bad news------tens of millions of people are delighted with ISIS ----I have no link-----I just know----my
"knowing" is not a delusion---please note---I did not say
"hundreds of millions" ----just tens

Those people don't like the American empire very much. Think about back during the Roman Empire. Imagine the Romans sitting around crying about the little Greeks who aren't fighting fair. To the Romans they were gods chosen people. They couldn't possibly imagine that their enemies were actually the victims.

There already is one...

1) I'm fairly familiar with "the faith."
2) I wasn't complaining. I was complementing those - especially the Muslims - who are trying to marginalize these terrorists within the Muslim community.
Learn how to give a complement then, that wasn't it.

Calling someone "smart" isn't a compliment?
Man, are your panties ever in a snit today.

There already is one...

Or better yet learn all religions, and endorse none. We are a Secular Nation, at least we are supposed to be.

You got it. I don't know how anyone can know the history of religions and still believe their religion. Obviously they are too brainwashed to be thinking rationally about the subject.

How do they reject all the other religions and for all the right reasons but not see it in their own?

There already is one...

2) I wasn't complaining. I was complementing those - especially the Muslims - who are trying to marginalize these terrorists within the Muslim community.

That part you got right, then you said it wasn't big enough. Big enough for who, you? Why don't you let the Muslims work out their faith while you clean your own damn house for once.

So you say you're an atheist, but you defend islam while you slam Christians and Jews..Gotcha:thup:

Politics is nothing but a conditioned response for far too many. Defending Islam while attacking Christianity and Judaism gets props from his little peeps, whereas evaluating all three by the same criteria while arriving at a conclusion that is intellectually honest would only receive condemnation.

These are the fundamentalists of the left, where the herd mentality trumps all else, including liberalism.

It's not what we believe, it's what ISIS believes. After all what does the I in ISIS stand for?

and now for the bad news------tens of millions of people are delighted with ISIS ----I have no link-----I just know----my

Those people don't like the American empire very much. Think about back during the Roman Empire. Imagine the Romans sitting around crying about the little Greeks who aren't fighting fair. To the Romans they were gods chosen people. They couldn't possibly imagine that their enemies were actually the victims.

actually they despise the USA------and the fact that the world is under the thumb of the ZionistCONTROLLED-CIA"

That part you got right, then you said it wasn't big enough. Big enough for who, you? Why don't you let the Muslims work out their faith while you clean your own damn house for once.

Oh.... well, that wad o' panties up your ass is certainly big enough.

There already is one...

Not always. When humans evolved to be "smart" enough to come up with the god concept, they were "smart" enough to imagine it but they weren't right.

Humans were smart enough to come up with Zeus. No other animals are evolved enough to be imaginative like that. At least we don't think they are. We've only just begun to start figuring things out so we really don't know. And we've only begun to be educated with science and we've only begun to question the story of our ancients. Even 100 years ago that wasn't allowed. Gods been drilled into us for over 10,000 years. Its a pretty powerful lie we've convinced ourselves is true.

actually they despise the USA------and the fact that the world is under the thumb of the ZionistCONTROLLED-CIA"

Do you blame them? I don't agree with them but I also don't blame them for not liking us. We do whatever we want just like the Romans did. Maybe we don't flat out invade other countries and just take them over like we use to but we still influence and dictate to the puppet regimes they have. And those puppet regimes don't treat their own citizens very well and they blame the USA for everything. The economy sucks? Its America's fault.

Russia is pulling this tactic now too. Putin is using the USA boogyman to rally support of his citizens.

A disagreement?

erdogan-on-islam.png

Do you blame them? I don't agree with them but I also don't blame them for not liking us. We do whatever we want just like the Romans did. Maybe we don't flat out invade other countries and just take them over like we use to but we still influence and dictate to the puppet regimes they have. And those puppet regimes don't treat their own citizens very well and they blame the USA for everything. The economy sucks? Its America's fault.

Russia is pulling this tactic now too. Putin is using the USA boogyman to rally support of his citizens.
''

they blame the USA far too much----to the point of being
LUDICROUS. In fact the idea is exploited by THEIR
leaders. what "puppet regimes"??

A disagreement?

erdogan-on-islam.png

Erdogan is right-----islam is islam ------there are basis principles to which virtually all sects of islam adhere
(virtually all means most but not ALL) Violent jihad
is one of them and hatred of those who do not accept islam
as THE ONE TRUE RELIGION is another

It's not what we believe, it's what ISIS believes. After all what does the I in ISIS stand for?
Did the KKK not believe they were the best Christians?

Same thing.
The Ku Klux Klan is composed entirely of white, Anglo-saxon, Christian American citizens, both male and female, who believe that their race and religion are superior to those of people of other colors and religions.

The Ku Klux Klan is a group of American white supremacists who believe that all non-Caucasian peoples are inferior and that they have no place in the United States which is only truly home to white Christians. All members of the Ku Klux Klan must be one hundred percent white and Christian.

They also claim that whites must maintain control of the United States and keep all people of other races and religions from gaining power. Klansmen feel a strong sense of hate towards anyone who is not of their race and religion. Traditionally, the Ku Klux Klan has focused the majority of its hate on African-Americans and Jews.

So remember to remind people who say the Klan wasn't Christian that they didn't just hate black people. They hated Jews too.

The number one source of knowledge for the Ku Klux Klan is the Holy Bible. Members of the Klan believe in the literal truth of the Bible. One KKK member once wrote, “the Klansmen pins his faith to the Bible as the revealed will of GOD.” In fact many active Klansmen were ordained ministers. In addition, the majority of the members belong to some Protestant church

So Christians who blame Islam for radical Islam need to realize that our KKKlansmen used the bible to justify their actions. So you can say the Koran says this or that. We can show you that the bible says a lot of crazy things too.

The Reverend Bailey Smith, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention announces in 1980, “God Almighty does not hear the prayer of a Jew.” He continued by adding the fact that God can’t possibly hear the prayer of someone who does not believe Jesus Christ is the true Messiah.

''

they blame the USA far too much----to the point of being
LUDICROUS. In fact the idea is exploited by THEIR
leaders. what "puppet regimes"??

Those leaders might talk bad about us to their citizens but then they turn around and do business with us on the down low. If they aren't our puppets then they don't last very long. Saddam was a puppet of ours and then he pushed us too far and you see what happened to him.

One part of defeating these terrorists is to marginalize them among their own people.

It is a smart thing to do to separate them from Islam. It is also smart to not "glorify" them in any way.

Forum List

Back