King Abdullah of Jordan and Muslim leaders say ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. Stop the idiocy.

Leading from the year or the side is masterful at getting the ME united against these criminals. Attacking Islam is STUPID, a Boooshism. Now we're the good guys again. The GOP is always a disaster...

I don't think any rational person can sit back in their chair, and say there is nothing wrong with Islam. Obviously there is something wrong. A religion should be so strong and firm, that it should not give way to 200 different interpretations of it. And realistically, where are the moderate Islamists who claim to believe in Alla, while letting a group of brutal headhunters use their religion as an excuse for mass murder? I sure don't see too many of them speaking out.

The problem with Islam is in the ME, a third world primitive area, all screwed up by the way the UK and France divided it in the 20's, without regard to religious differences...

Forget the religion fer crying out loud. All Booosh and you hater dupes do is piss off all Muslims and drive them and these criminals together.

President O'fraid sure has taken the lead again on this:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

Just look at what a REAL MAN and leader of his people does to show them the way! Shades of our greatest president and warrior George Washington!

Urgent – King of Jordan to participate in striking ISIL

Iraqi News ^

Jordan confirmed on Wednesday that “The Jordanian King Abdullah II will participate PERSONALLY on Thursday in conducting air strikes against the shelters of the terrorist ISIL organization to revenge the execution of the Jordanian pilot Maath al-Kassasba by the ISIL.” Media outlets reported the King Abdullah II as saying “The war against ISIL will not end and we will fight them in their shelters.”...

My COUSIN Abdullah also said Islam has nothing to do with ISIS. We're doing all we should, and certainly shouldn't be taking the lead except in what the ME wants us to do. IT DOESN"T HELP, ugly American hater dupes.

Watching Fox...: "Can't defeat an enemy you don't admit exists" !!! Quite another planet....getting the angry old white idiots all riled up...

When the Islamic terrorists say Allah Akbar when they kill people.
When the Islamic terrorists say they are murdering people to defend Mahammed
Then guess what it's about Islam....

To these radical fuckers they believe they are the true followers of Islam.
To act like these acts have nothing to do with Islam is childish....

Obama is afraid to speak the truth.Why?
Is he afraid he might piss these people off.
Guess what.....

THESE FUCKERS ARE ALREADY PISSED OFF.

When that woman killed all her kids because God told her the devil possessed them, was that all about Christianity?

Watching Fox...: "Can't defeat an enemy you don't admit exists" !!! Quite another planet....getting the angry old white idiots all riled up...

Guess what.....

When that woman killed all her kids because God told her the devil possessed them, was that all about Christianity?

Yes, to her it was, but she wasnt out crucifying prople in the street like ISIS to instill terror, or taking over territory and ammassing weapons, burning towns, libraries, looting banks, forming an army, influencing youth on Youtube to be followers, etc... etc... People like that woman are isolated cases that can be dealt with and prosecuted under the law, air strikes not needed.

Seriously you cant see the difference? the Woman is not likely to get a nuklear device as well.

Guess what.....

Yes, to her it was, but she wasnt out crucifying prople in the street like ISIS to instill terror, or taking over territory and ammassing weapons, burning towns, libraries, looting banks, forming an army, influencing youth on Youtube to be followers, etc... etc... People like that woman are isolated cases that can be dealt with and prosecuted under the law, air strikes not needed.

Seriously you cant see the difference? the Woman is not likely to get a nuklear device as well.

Of course I see lots of differences between the two, bit I don't see how one person doing horrendous acts in the name of her religion even though most of her religion would condemn those acts is different from a group of people doing horrendous acts in the name of their religion when most of their religion would condemn those acts. Obviously you think all Muslims are bloodthirsty terrorists. They are not.

Guess what.....

Of course I see lots of differences between the two, bit I don't see how one person doing horrendous acts in the name of her religion even though most of her religion would condemn those acts is different from a group of people doing horrendous acts in the name of their religion when most of their religion would condemn those acts. Obviously you think all Muslims are bloodthirsty terrorists. They are not.

I buy my meat in a Muslim market in Berkeley , i get along great with the shop owner, i just dont talk politics, I've associated with others and really now,..... I can see they are just regular people. I havnt implied ALL Muslims are Bloodthirsty Terrorists, I give people the benefit of the doubt. that doesnt mean I have to deny what you see going on in Europe and the ME. Most Christian Churches these days are emptying out, Christianity is not a major threat, there are the isolated nutcases but its the radical sects of Islam that are growing . Ignoring it is not being honest. Is it just that you hate Chrisians that much ?

Guess what.....

I buy my meat in a Muslim market in Berkeley , i get along great with the shop owner, i just dont talk politics, I've associated with others and really now,..... I can see they are just regular people. I havnt implied ALL Muslims are Bloodthirsty Terrorists, I give people the benefit of the doubt. that doesnt mean I have to deny what you see going on in Europe and the ME. Most Christian Churches these days are emptying out, Christianity is not a major threat, there are the isolated nutcases but its the radical sects of Islam that are growing . Ignoring it is not being honest. Is it just that you hate Chrisians that much ?

No. I don't hate Christianity. I am a Christian. I am disgusted with the ones who claim Christianity for political reasons while denying rights to others and preaching hateful things. Of course the terrorists claim to be Muslims, but their religion is not what we are fighting. Their actions are.

Forum List

Back