King Abdullah of Jordan and Muslim leaders say ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. Stop the idiocy.

A disagreement?

erdogan-on-islam.png
Hey retard. Erdogan did not mean what you think he meant.

A disagreement?

erdogan-on-islam.png

Erdogan is right-----islam is islam ------there are basis principles to which virtually all sects of islam adhere
(virtually all means most but not ALL) Violent jihad
is one of them and hatred of those who do not accept islam
as THE ONE TRUE RELIGION is another

Violent jihad? Is there any other kind?

I tend to agree with the guy though about ALL religions.

The term moderate religion is ugly and offensive. There is no moderate religion. Religion is religion.

Just like there is no moderate lies. A lie is a lie. Some may be more harmful than others but a lie is never better than the truth.

PM Erdogan The Term Moderate Islam Is Ugly And Offensive There Is No Moderate Islam Islam Is Islam

Reacting to the term, "Islamic terrorism," Erdoğan stated,

Such a definition saddens not only the Muslims, but also those who believe in other religions. No religion permits terrorism. Therefore, it is very ugly to put the word Islam before terrorism. You may say religious terrorist but you can't say Islamic terrorist.

Reacting to the term, "moderate Islam," Erdoğan stated,

Turkey is not a country where moderate Islam prevails. This expression is wrong. The word Islam is uninflected, it is only Islam. If you say moderate Islam, then an alternative is created, and that isimmoderate Islam. As a Muslim, I can't accept such a concept. Islam rejects extreme concepts. I am not an extreme Muslim. We are Muslims who have found a middle road.

More from Erdogan:

"Moderate Islam is a term open for discussion. I would like to correct this. There is no need to place a new term before or after Islam. Islam means peace. Therefore, Islam refuses all radicalism. Islam is against all forms of fanaticism. According to Islamic teachings, the murder of one equals the murder of all globally. We do not need the term moderate Islam to explain the true spirit of Islam,' told Erdogan. … Terms like Islamic terror and Islam's terror are wrong. Such an attitude towards other religions is also wrong and unacceptable. No religion can tolerate terror. Just as we can not talk aboutChristian terrorism or Jewish terrorism, we can not talk about Islamic terror. Some terrorists may come up from certain Muslim, Christian or Jewish groups. Yet, we can not hold a whole religion responsible for the acts of a few individuals. This hurts honest and devoted people and is wrong. This is what the terrorists are striving for."

Why was Jordan bombing Syria? It's a Syrian Civil War. It's not their war. Don't wanna come off as callous and uncaring, but this pilot had no business bombing Syria. He paid the ultimate price for his Government's meddling in another Nation's internal affairs. What a horrifying way to go.

Watching Fox...: "Can't defeat an enemy you don't admit exists" !!! Quite another planet....getting the angry old white idiots all riled up...

When the Islamic terrorists say Allah Akbar when they kill people.
When the Islamic terrorists say they are murdering people to defend Mahammed
Then guess what it's about Islam....

To these radical fuckers they believe they are the true followers of Islam.
To act like these acts have nothing to do with Islam is childish....

Obama is afraid to speak the truth.Why?
Is he afraid he might piss these people off.
Guess what.....

THESE FUCKERS ARE ALREADY PISSED OFF.

And as long as they incite other crazies to act out accross the world (in the name of Islam) to act out in violence, then it is about Islam.

One part of defeating these terrorists is to marginalize them among their own people.

It is a smart thing to do to separate them from Islam. It is also smart to not "glorify" them in any way.

I hate to say it but the best thing that happened for us was when the terrorists went to a Pakistan Military community and killed their kids and wives. Now are the Pakistan people still in support of Al Queda? I bet not.

It was ok when they were killing us but eventually you see a crazy person who's fighting a holy war for their god will eventually tell you that you aren't worshiping properly and they'll kill you too.

Why was Jordan bombing Syria? It's a Syrian Civil War. It's not their war. Don't wanna come off as callous and uncaring, but this pilot had no business bombing Syria. He paid the ultimate price for his Government's meddling in another Nation's internal affairs. What a horrifying way to go.
You should take a look at a map of the Caliphate ISIS has in mind.

Remember shock and awe was supposed to instill fear in the Iraqi people? Well these terrorists want to send a message to the west and boy did they accomplish that.

I like it that the king executed a couple ISIS people in retaliation. The USA would never do that. We should take 5 from Guantanimo and cut their heads off.

Watching Fox...: "Can't defeat an enemy you don't admit exists" !!! Quite another planet....getting the angry old white idiots all riled up...

Guess what.....

And as long as they incite other crazies to act out accross the world (in the name of Islam) to act out in violence, then it is about Islam.

So Eric Rudolph is all about Christianity?

You should take a look at a map of the Caliphate ISIS has in mind.

A few thousand lightly-armed religious nutters cannot establish a Caliphate. With all the American Tax Dollars and weapons we've given to numerous Middle East Nations, i'm pretty sure they can defeat a few thousand religious nutters.

But Jordan had no legitimate justification for bombing Syria. They've just created a whole lot of unnecessary problems for themselves. The Syrian Civil War is not their war. They should have stayed out of it.

A disagreement?

erdogan-on-islam.png

Erdogan is right-----islam is islam ------there are basis principles to which virtually all sects of islam adhere
(virtually all means most but not ALL) Violent jihad
is one of them and hatred of those who do not accept islam
as THE ONE TRUE RELIGION is another

Violent jihad? Is there any other kind?

I tend to agree with the guy though about ALL religions.

The term moderate religion is ugly and offensive. There is no moderate religion. Religion is religion.

Just like there is no moderate lies. A lie is a lie. Some may be more harmful than others but a lie is never better than the truth.

you are right seal-----religion is religion. Hinduism is Hinduism. Hinduism involves lots of rituals and episodes
of fasting------and in its various sects dietary restrictions ---
and caste system stuff. Some Hindus are more INTO
Hinduism than others and do real hard core HINDU stuff---
like long long fasts and long long episodes of standing on one toe and devoting ones time to a temple full of rats.
Judaism is Judaism -----some jews are more INTO Judaism
an do hardcore jewish stuff like spend a hundred hours per
weeks pondering over the Talmud. Islam is islam ---and some muslims do really hardcore muslim stuff-----like kill people for "insulting" muhummad.

what most people would call a "moderate hindu" would be one who does not spend five months standing on one toe..
A moderate jew would not spend more than one hour per week pondering the Talmud and a moderate muslim is one
who does not kill people for "insulting" muhummad

And ISIS is not meddling in someone elses affairs? well maybe in that part of the world, Jordan needs to take care of business accross the border before it does become their problem. If you look at the map, the proximity of Jordan and Syria is very close, what happens in Syria will most likely effect Jordan eventualy, thats my guess as to why they would get involved. Seems to me they have already taken in many refugees from Syria, guess what, it is their problem then. Its their own back yard

He did not "pay a price"-----he was murdered in what is a
war crime-------I have important news-----murdering a bound
prisoner of war is not legal

Remember shock and awe was supposed to instill fear in the Iraqi people? Well these terrorists want to send a message to the west and boy did they accomplish that.

I like it that the king executed a couple ISIS people in retaliation. The USA would never do that. We should take 5 from Guantanimo and cut their heads off.

I watched the whole video. It is chilling, but also fascinating. The video was actually well-produced. He died a truly a horrific death. He paid the ultimate price for his Government's meddling in another Nation's internal affairs. Jordan had no business bombing Syria. It's not their war.

Guess what.....

So Eric Rudolph is all about Christianity?

If hes causing Christians all over the world to stab people, cut thier heads off, or blow people up in the Name of christianity, and those people are proffessing it, Then the Christian community had better take care of it. Whats the problem?

And ISIS is not meddling in someone elses affairs? well maybe in that part of the world, Jordan needs to take care of business accross the border before it does become their problem. If you look at the map, the proximity of Jordan and Syria is very close, what happens in Syria will most likely effect Jordan eventualy, thats my guess as to why they would get involved. Seems to me they have already taken in many refugees from Syria, guess what, it is their problem then. Its their own back yard

Well, now they've created a whole lot more unnecessary problems for themselves. This is a Syrian Civil War. Jordan should have stayed out of it.

He did not "pay a price"-----he was murdered in what is a
war crime-------I have important news-----murdering a bound
prisoner of war is not legal

Why was Jordan bombing Syria in the first place?

Forum List

Back