King Abdullah of Jordan and Muslim leaders say ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. Stop the idiocy.

Watching Fox...: "Can't defeat an enemy you don't admit exists" !!! Quite another planet....getting the angry old white idiots all riled up...

When the Islamic terrorists say Allah Akbar when they kill people.
When the Islamic terrorists say they are murdering people to defend Mahammed
Then guess what it's about Islam....

To these radical fuckers they believe they are the true followers of Islam.
To act like these acts have nothing to do with Islam is childish....

Obama is afraid to speak the truth.Why?
Is he afraid he might piss these people off.
Guess what.....

THESE FUCKERS ARE ALREADY PISSED OFF.

And as long as they incite other crazies to act out accross the world (in the name of Islam) to act out in violence, then it is about Islam.

So Eric Rudolph is all about Christianity?

If hes causing Christians all over the world to stab people, cut thier heads off, or blow people up in the Name of christianity, and those people are proffessing it, Then the Christian community had better take care of it. Whats the problem?

The law enforcement/judicial community took care of it - as was proper.
Christians are often very quick to dismiss their own terrorists as "not representing the faith" even though Old Testament passages record God telling his people to slaughter women and children.

So it is hypocritical to saddle all of Islam with the actions of these terrorists.

Watching Fox...: "Can't defeat an enemy you don't admit exists" !!! Quite another planet....getting the angry old white idiots all riled up...

Guess what.....

So...if someone says "Thank God" or "Praise Jesus" or "God Damn You" when they kill someone, it's a Christian killing?

Why was Jordan bombing Syria? It's a Syrian Civil War. It's not their war. Don't wanna come off as callous and uncaring, but this pilot had no business bombing Syria. He paid the ultimate price for his Government's meddling in another Nation's internal affairs. What a horrifying way to go.

Remember shock and awe was supposed to instill fear in the Iraqi people? Well these terrorists want to send a message to the west and boy did they accomplish that.

I like it that the king executed a couple ISIS people in retaliation. The USA would never do that. We should take 5 from Guantanimo and cut their heads off.

I watched the whole video. It is chilling, but also fascinating. The video was actually well-produced. He died a truly a horrific death. He paid the ultimate price for his Government's meddling in another Nation's internal affairs. Jordan had no business bombing Syria. It's not their war.

How come I can never find these videos? I want to see the beheadings.

Guess what.....

And as long as they incite other crazies to act out accross the world (in the name of Islam) to act out in violence, then it is about Islam.

If hes causing Christians all over the world to stab people, cut thier heads off, or blow people up in the Name of christianity, and those people are proffessing it, Then the Christian community had better take care of it. Whats the problem?

Christians are often very quick to dismiss their own terrorists as "not representing the faith" even though Old Testament passages record God telling his people to slaughter women and children.

So it is hypocritical to saddle all of Islam with the actions of these terrorists.

Well first off lets clear something up. Most Christians haven't read the New Testament let alone ploughing through the OT.

Most people give up at the "begats". :)

Second of all there are no Christians or Christian doctrines in the OT.

It's just that simple. I bet you can't find one order to kill women and children in the New Testament.

And I know I'll win that bet because I've read both Testaments many times.

Guess what.....

Not blaming ALL of Islam, but it is still about Islam.
In the Koran calls out Jews and Christians specificaly, the violence in the bible is largely historical accounts, Not too many churches preaching that kind of thing these days. Islamic violence on the other hand has gone viral.

Why was Jordan bombing Syria? It's a Syrian Civil War. It's not their war. Don't wanna come off as callous and uncaring, but this pilot had no business bombing Syria. He paid the ultimate price for his Government's meddling in another Nation's internal affairs. What a horrifying way to go.

Remember shock and awe was supposed to instill fear in the Iraqi people? Well these terrorists want to send a message to the west and boy did they accomplish that.

I like it that the king executed a couple ISIS people in retaliation. The USA would never do that. We should take 5 from Guantanimo and cut their heads off.

I watched the whole video. It is chilling, but also fascinating. The video was actually well-produced. He died a truly a horrific death. He paid the ultimate price for his Government's meddling in another Nation's internal affairs. Jordan had no business bombing Syria. It's not their war.

I just saw it. How horrible! How long until he stopped suffering?

Now imagine Christians believe that anyone who doesn't believe the Jesus myth will burn like that for eternity. How sick are Christians? Pure evil to believe such a thing.

He did not "pay a price"-----he was murdered in what is a
war crime-------I have important news-----murdering a bound
prisoner of war is not legal

Why was Jordan bombing Syria in the first place?

Obviously Jordan considers Syria a threat to Jordan----King Abdullah is not a BAATHIST PIG which is why lots of
arabs hate him. Nasser tried to make his father a BAATHIST PIG----but it did not work out Apparently Abdullah wants to be like his father. ----which is why lots
of arabs hate him ------and murdered his great grandfather
who was also not a rabic fascist arab nationalist. Isis did not
murder the Jordanian pilot for the sake of Syria -----they
murdered him because he is not ISIS

Obviously Jordan considers Syria a threat to Jordan----King Abdullah is not a BAATHIST PIG which is why lots of
arabs hate him. Nasser tried to make his father a BAATHIST PIG----but it did not work out Apparently Abdullah wants to be like his father. ----which is why lots

How come I can never find these videos? I want to see the beheadings.

Try Reddit. Just search for it. You'll find a link. I would post the link, but i'm not real sure what the rules are here on graphic stuff. But i did find a link on Reddit. It was actually a very slick production. They claim it was retaliation for Jordan bombing & killing so many of 'their people.'

And i hate to sound callous, but Jordan really has no business bombing Syria. Anyway, check the video out. But i will warn you, it's pretty disturbing.

They murdered him because that is what these turd world subhumans do. All they do is beg for food and shit out filthy fly covered babies. They are worthless.

I just saw it. How horrible! How long until he stopped suffering?

Now imagine Christians believe that anyone who doesn't believe the Jesus myth will burn like that for eternity. How sick are Christians? Pure evil to believe such a thing.

Many Christians find that thought abhorrent but it is the Word after all.
And one has to remember who exactly the Lord is going to be eternally toasting after the non believers get a second kick at the can.

I have a bigger problem thinking that one day I might be sitting at a heavenly dinner table going "Adolph can you pass the salt please"
because Hitler might have been saved before he died and all his sins washed away.

Let alone Jeffrey Dahmer coming in to the heavenly dining room and going "How's everyone liking their meal".

:lol:

Freaks me out. I like other Christians wrestle with these concepts.

Did you watch the video? I did. I watched the entire thing. They claim it's retaliation for Jordan's unprovoked bombing & killing in Syria. And i hate to say it, but they're actually right. Jordan has no legitimate justification for bombing Syria. It's not their war. Jordan should have stayed out of it.

Guess what.....

Not blaming ALL of Islam, but it is still about Islam.
In the Koran calls out Jews and Christians specificaly, the violence in the bible is largely historical accounts, Not too many churches preaching that kind of thing these days. Islamic violence on the other hand has gone viral.

If you link terrorism and Islam .... and if everyone else links terrorism and Islam, then it makes it a lot easier for the terrorists to recruit by convincing their folks that it is their religious duty. If there are plenty of folks around - especially Muslims - who refute that notion, then it is easier to keep potential members out of ISIS.

A disagreement?

erdogan-on-islam.png

Erdogan is right-----islam is islam ------there are basis principles to which virtually all sects of islam adhere
(virtually all means most but not ALL) Violent jihad
is one of them and hatred of those who do not accept islam
as THE ONE TRUE RELIGION is another

Violent jihad? Is there any other kind?

I tend to agree with the guy though about ALL religions.

The term moderate religion is ugly and offensive. There is no moderate religion. Religion is religion.

Just like there is no moderate lies. A lie is a lie. Some may be more harmful than others but a lie is never better than the truth.

you are right seal-----religion is religion. Hinduism is Hinduism. Hinduism involves lots of rituals and episodes
of fasting------and in its various sects dietary restrictions ---
and caste system stuff. Some Hindus are more INTO
Hinduism than others and do real hard core HINDU stuff---
like long long fasts and long long episodes of standing on one toe and devoting ones time to a temple full of rats.
Judaism is Judaism -----some jews are more INTO Judaism
an do hardcore jewish stuff like spend a hundred hours per
weeks pondering over the Talmud. Islam is islam ---and some muslims do really hardcore muslim stuff-----like kill people for "insulting" muhummad.

what most people would call a "moderate hindu" would be one who does not spend five months standing on one toe..
A moderate jew would not spend more than one hour per week pondering the Talmud and a moderate muslim is one
who does not kill people for "insulting" muhummad

Today Christians are screaming that Islam is trying to take over the world. Sound familiar?

The early KKK, up until around the 1930s, adhered to a nationalist brand of Protestantism which led them to target Jews and Catholics. During the Depression-era, however, Christian Identity, a fringe sect derived from British Israelism that uses Biblical quotes to justify white supremacy, began to be imported into the US. The Klan has been heavily entangled with Christian Identity since this period, especially since the 1970s and '80s, and has put more emphasis on anti-Semitism due to Identity's obsession with a supposed race war and view of the Jews as a force conspiring to wipe out and/or enslave the white race

Did you watch the video? I did. I watched the entire thing. They claim it's retaliation for Jordan's unprovoked bombing & killing in Syria. And i hate to say it, but they're actually right. Jordan has no legitimate justification for bombing Syria. It's not their war. Jordan should have stayed out of it.

I do not have speakers. If that is what the ISIS guy said---
then he seems to be referring to PRO ISIS elements in
Syria -------there are lots of factions in Syria right now battling it out-------some are PRO ISIS------others are ANTI ISIS....
Jordan at this time-----is anti isis. The Syrian government---
such as it is-----is ANTI-ISIS ----and pro Hezbollah

Forum List

Back