Kids CAN Go Back To School Safely

Let the kids go to school and if they get COVID they'll almost universally shake it off and end up with a better form of future immunity. I really think Democrats want to keep it around so they have something to scream about. And I'm sure the alleged Pfizer and Moderna kickbacks also help to extend this fabricated panic. Nothing about COVID is on the level any more.

Since the Fauxi Flu started we've had 1,500 people under 21 die of "covid" in the entire USA
That doesn't sound bad on the whole if it wasn't your kid or loved one. Easy to see why somebody like you would think of it as a faux disease.

Let the kids go to school and if they get COVID they'll almost universally shake it off and end up with a better form of future immunity. I really think Democrats want to keep it around so they have something to scream about. And I'm sure the alleged Pfizer and Moderna kickbacks also help to extend this fabricated panic. Nothing about COVID is on the level any more.
What utter nonsense. Kids DO get Covid and some die. That alone says that we should do everything possible to prevent that.

And then let’s not forget about the STAFF that have to be in those buildings

Again. Ten staff members died in Miami Dade . Other school districts that aren’t mitigating properly are having the same issues

This is just NUTS

What utter nonsense. Kids DO get Covid and some die. That alone says that we should do everything possible to prevent that.

And then let’s not forget about the STAFF that have to be in those buildings

Again. Ten staff members died in Miami Dade . Other school districts that aren’t mitigating properly are having the same issues

This is just NUTS

This is like teachers admitting that cops, grocery store workers, hospital workers, food processors etc. etc. are more important than they are. Maybe we should overhaul our whole education system if their aspirations are so low.

That doesn't sound bad on the whole if it wasn't your kid or loved one. Easy to see why somebody like you would think of it as a faux disease.
178742379_2851347488473230_6815708400172316098_n.jpg

So you want to add one more point of danger?

And that doesn't even take into account the school staff who are endangered far more
If kids rarely catch convid and even more rarely die from it, then the risk of transmission is even smaller.

Teachers who caught and died from convid did not get it from their pupils.

Asymptomatic transmission is a complete farce.

We have known this for decades and decades, however it has been conveniently forgotten.

Stop propagating lies, Lesh, you communist, America hater.

San Francisco has not had one CASE

Miami Dade had 10 staff members DIE

It can be done if you use the tools available
Correction: San Francisco has not had one reported case and Miami-Dade has reportedly had 10 staff numbers die from covid it's all in the reporting.

Correction: San Francisco has not had one reported case and Miami-Dade has reportedly had 10 staff numbers die from covid it's all in the reporting. Which couldn't be any more biased than it already is.

Forum List

Back