Texas Man Attacked Couple, Killed a Lawyer Because Victims Voted for Biden and Mocked Trump: Police

The man isn't dealing with a full deck.

He believed that jewish people were performing abortions in a park.

I'm glad he was found and is in jail now so he can't hurt anyone else.

So these moronic liberals had an effigy of Trump being hanged in their yard.

Isn’t that a terrorist threat? According to you idiots a miniature hanging noose at Jan 6th was a terrorist threat.

These people were taunting their neighbors with their anti-American Biden flag, and threatening to hang President Trump.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Isn’t that a terrorist threat? According to you idiots a miniature hanging noose at Jan 6th was a terrorist threat.

These people were taunting their neighbors with their anti-American Biden flag, and threatening to hang President Trump.

How is a Biden flag "anti-American"? You imply that being for trump is somehow "American" and patriotic. You are crazy.

Would YOU have killed them?

It sure was when there was the remotest possibility that it was a noose in a black NASCAR driver's garage. Go figure.

Such is the reprehensible right – conservatives defending acts of political violence and murder.

The man isn't dealing with a full deck.

He believed that jewish people were performing abortions in a park.

I'm glad he was found and is in jail now so he can't hurt anyone else.

He killed a Biden-supporter and a lawyer at the same time?

63f.jpg

This fiendish attack was carried out in "inner city" El Paso. The killer even managed to weave "Satan" and, OMG JEWISH PEOPLE into his story.
Isn’t El Paso one the “safest cities” in America?

The guy is Hispanic too. I thought all brown people knew Trump was racist and were all Democrats.
Such is the reprehensible right – conservatives defending acts of political violence and murder.

I’m not defending it. The guy is clearly just crazy, but the OP has to try to make it sound like he is a typical Trump supporter. Just having fun pointing out the hypocrisy of you leftist shit stains.

I will never understand this worship of trump and the anger toward those of us who aren't in the cult. trump was an awful president, probably the worst in history, and he was and is a totally repulsive human being. It is not a crime to dislike him. I'm just happy that he is not in a position of power any more and will do my best to make sure that neither he nor his daffy supporters ever hold one again.

I will never understand this worship of trump and the anger toward those of us who aren't in the cult. trump was an awful president, probably the worst in history, and he was and is a totally repulsive human being. It is not a crime to dislike him. I'm just happy that he is not in a position of power any more and will do my best to make sure that neither he nor his daffy supporters ever hold one again.
Well, good for you. Aren't you glad that this is America, where you are free to feel whatever way you want to feel, as long as you lean over the left side of the fence?

Forum List

Back