Black lady's reaction to Biden's line, "My patience is wearing thin." Oh...wow

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Incredible to see this kind of response from a black person about Biden's speech. Wow.... Perhaps MORE black folk will WAKE UP!

Why does her skin color matter? Honestly. You mention it multiple times as if it has some bearing on this.

Why can't she instead just be "a person" or "this lady"?

This is why people won't shut up about false racism narrative because people keep focusing on skin color.

Anyway aside from the too emotional, outdoor voice used indoors, and ghetto attitude she has a point. No one likes to be talked to like they are a child. I'm glad to see people who speak against Biden because far too few people are doing it.

Why does her skin color matter? Honestly. You mention it multiple times as if it has some bearing on this.

This is why people won't shut up about false racism narrative because people keep focusing on skin color.

Anyway aside from the too emotional, outdoor voice used indoors, and ghetto attitude she has a point. No one likes to be talked to like they are a child. I'm glad to see people who speak against Biden because far too few people are doing it.
Because it's a race specific question you thick fuck.

It is kinda pointless to rephrase it as.

"Incredible to see this kind of response from a person about Biden's speech. Wow.... Perhaps MORE folk will WAKE UP!"

That kinda takes the teeth out of ANY discussion doesn't it?

HOWEVER... It is fine to notice the positive aspects races, and directly attribute those positive attributes to that race, unless they are white, of course.
YET.

No negativity toward any non-white race is accepted because we all know that seeing the negatives, or possible negatives is in fact RACIST

Right?

I made a meme and posted it in another thread. Saved me a whole lot of typing. memes make great little cliff notes.

I believe it reflects the precise message that Dear Leader was sending out to his cells throughout the country.

It makes perfect sense that he was the one to throw out that hint of things to come from his regime given his direct connection to the nation of origin.

I second this, especially what you say about skin color and being addressed as if we are still wearing cartoon underwear.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder who animals would be in favor of if they were able to voice their beliefs and opinions?

Forum List

Back