Kelly Tshibaka has hired a number of advisers with ties to Trump to guide her Senate primary campaign against GOP incumbent Lisa Murkowski in Alaska

I bet she works well with Trump after he wins in 2024.
Sounds like you are willing to guarantee a democrat win in 2024 with Joe Biden or any other Democrat, clueless or not. Nobody will forget trump tried to overthrow free elections.
No he didnt.
He simply asked the courts to review what took place.
If he actually wanted to overthrow elections, he would have tried to pass through EO's. But he didn't. He simply asked the courts to review what took place.
If you have an issue with that, then you have an issue with the judiciary process.
Do you?

From the link:

But unseating Murkowski, who first assumed office in 2002 and is the daughter of Frank Murkowski, the former senator and governor, won’t be easy. Alaska has implemented a new ranked-choice voting system, with the top four finishers of an all-party August primary advancing to the general election.

As a result, Murkowski won’t face the pressure of a Republican primary such as the one she had in 2010, when she lost renomination to a conservative candidate, Joe Miller. Murkowski ultimately waged a successful write-in bid that year and won reelection.

Kelly Tshibaka is not necessarily going to beat Sen Murkowski, in spite of the current backlash...

Alaskans will reject the violence prone budding fascist of the Neo-GOP.

I bet she works well with Trump after he wins in 2024.
Sounds like you are willing to guarantee a democrat win in 2024 with Joe Biden or any other Democrat, clueless or not. Nobody will forget trump tried to overthrow free elections.
No he didnt.
He simply asked the courts to review what took place.
If he actually wanted to overthrow elections, he would have tried to pass through EO's. But he didn't. He simply asked the courts to review what took place.
If you have an issue with that, then you have an issue with the judiciary process.
Do you?
Wrong! They had already had 60 cases with his lawyers in the courts. In courts in front of the judiciary, his lawyers would not even accuse of fraud. He wanted to have the legislative branch step in after all legal steps taken by all deadlines exceeded to overturn the result.

clear choice for the voters! DUH

Exvc8YhWYAs3v15

iHeart Media streams their primary Anchorage talk radio station, KENI. Their morning host (5:30-8:00 Alaska time...4 hours behind Eastern) and frequently has the candidate on as a guest. I heard her twice. Sadly it's like listening to Xiden - read from a script and beware any unrehearsed questions. Also Alaska recently adopted "ranked choice" voting so Democrats are funding multiple make-believe Republicans to split the vote while quietly funding Murkowski. There may not even be a Democrat contending. I mean, why bother when the senate seat is already de-facto theirs?

Forum List

Back