Trump-Backed Kelly Tshibaka Leads Alaska Senate Race, Lisa Murkowski Losing in Reelection Bid

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Former Alaska Department of Administration commissioner Kelly Tshibaka leads in Alaska’s U.S. Senate race, with incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) trailing, a new poll conducted for Tshibaka’s campaign and provided exclusively to Breitbart News shows.

The poll, conducted the way Alaska’s new ranked-choice voting system will hold its election, finds that Tshibaka would emerge as the only candidate with a shot to get over 50 percent in a four-way field in November.

Exclusive — Poll: Kelly Tshibaka Leads Lisa Murkowski in Alaska

In before the TDS and Murkowski write-in campaign. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, you can get all those Trump Nutzies in power for a full-fledge bunch of Nutzies to run things and hail Trump your King-Ding-Dong.
Joseph-Ducreux.gif

Seige Heil meinen Trumpenfuhrer. You are the only orange blob that matters in the lives of people who are dead inside.

Yes, you can get all those Trump Nutzies in power for a full-fledge bunch of Nutzies to run things and hail Trump your King-Ding-Dong.

Why is someone a "nutzie" just because they oppose rabid Bidenistas like Sen. Murkowski?

The Cult of Brandon isn't very American IMHO.

Why is someone a "nutzie" just because they oppose rabid Bidenistas like Sen. Murkowski?

The Cult of Brandon isn't very American IMHO.
The cult of Trump is just as much a joke as the Biden one, you just can't see it. Both of the groups have this fantasy they believe that their leaders shit in their brains.

Not exactly surprised.

RINOS are verboten in the Grand Trump Party…

Murkowski will probably get re-elected without a majority= that is going to be a ranked-choice election. Top 4.

I bet you say that to Trump every time he sells you a bag-o-shit.
You know, you tend to follow me around like some small three-legged contrary dog who adds absolutely nothing of value to any thread you are involved in so I think I'll let you follow someone else around for a spell till your attitude improves.

R.88c984fdab9b6c619a725fa84867180e

Forum List

Back