And it begins: Murkowski to be primaried by Trumpster

No doubt she'll have decisions to make. I don't know the state very well, but I'd guess the Trump candidate wins that primary.
Before trump was president Murkowski was defeated in the Repub primary by a Tea Party candidate

so she ran as 3rd party and split the republican vote

That caused a runnoff between her and the Tea Party patriot

The democrats voted for murmowsky and republican conservatives have hated her ever since

Last edited:
Murkowski is power drunk. She should take her bow and get lost. If she loses the R nomination and decides to take the Democrat nomination, that makes her and the Democrat party power hungry hos.
She's will run as Independent, anything to help the CCP and their US agents aka the democrats

No doubt she'll have decisions to make. I don't know the state very well, but I'd guess the Trump candidate wins that primary.
Before trump was president Murkowski was defeated in the Repub primary by a Tea Party candidate

so she ran as a 3rd party and split the republican vote

That caused a runnoff between her and the Tea Party patriot

The democrats voted for murmowsky and republican conservatives have hated her ever since
If she were a democrat we'd be saying, "we don’t know why she decided to take her own life"

We knew this was coming, and now Murkowski has to worry. She's just the first -- no doubt we'll be seeing a lot more of this, as Trump will be picking the winners and losers in the GOP primaries.

So the questions going forward will be:

1. How many Trump acolytes will be "primarying" GOP holdovers
2. How many of them will win the party nomination
3. How they'll do in their general elections

Any predictions?

Murkowski almost got pushed out in the Teabagger Wave of 2010... when she lost the primary and then won in a write in vote....

The problem here being that so few people participate in primaries that you can get some real nuts.

The Democrats need to recruit a strong candidate for the race and be ready to benefit when the Trumpster acts like a Trumpster.
Still talking about Trump.
Good for you

We knew this was coming, and now Murkowski has to worry. She's just the first -- no doubt we'll be seeing a lot more of this, as Trump will be picking the winners and losers in the GOP primaries.

Any predictions?

:popcorn:

What makes them a Trumpster ?

Any predictions?

She'll win.
Who?

Before trump was president Murkowski was defeated in the Repub primary by a Tea Party candidate so she ran as 3rd party and split the republican vote That caused a runnoff between her and the Tea Party patriot The democrats voted for murmowsky and republican conservatives have hated her ever since
I suggest that the Democrats will do it again, with a sacrifice candidate to act as a stalking horse for Murkowski.

I suggest that the Democrats will do it again, with a sacrifice candidate to act as a stalking horse for Murkowski.
Its very possible

and smug libs like Mac1958 will blame it on their orange boogyman

Any predictions?

She'll win.
Who?
Sorry. Murkowski. Maybe not the primary, but she'll win in the end.
She's been their senator 20 years; it's no surprise to them that she's a moderate; it's what they want.

Yikes! Murkowski is leaking!
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Any predictions?

She'll win.
Who?
She's been their senator 20 years; it's no surprise to them that she's a moderate; it's what they want.
It hasn't been 20 years, numskull.

Any predictions?

Yes.
Trump will continue to make leftists scream at the sky for the foreseeable future.

Murkowski is power drunk. She should take her bow and get lost. If she loses the R nomination and decides to take the Democrat nomination, that makes her and the Democrat party power hungry hos.
I don't know why Alaskans ever voted for her. She makes my stomach turn. She's the definition of "the swamp."

Any predictions?

She'll win.
Who?
It hasn't been 20 years, numskull.
Okay, 19. It will be 20 years in 2022 when she's reelected.

Forum List

Back