Zone1 No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God

Muhammad was a messenger to the people of the Arabian peninsula. He wasn't a fortune teller.

He preached, "Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham."

Muhammad wasn't divine. He wasn't a God. He was just a man.

You're really stuck in your ignorance and hatred.

Oh no! Woe is me!

What can I do to be saved? Submit to the lies of a false prophet? Bow down to Mecca 5 times a day getting down on all fours in a group like teeming vermin? Hate all Jews and Americans?

If I do, can I marry and beat as many women as I want to? Can I rob and murder unbelievers?

Oh boy! A religion that makes misogyny and pedophilia rape and murder socially acceptable!

Where can I sign up?

Last edited:
You are hopeless, as you continue to defend a pagan death cult.

Allah was the chief god of the Arab pagan pantheon. It was the moon god. Which is why Islam is represented by a crescent moon with a star in the middle of it, which is a lie.

Allah just means God. Arab Christians say Allah. Like Germans Spanish and Italians have a word for God.

They haven't worshipped a moon god since the 6 century .

Oh no! Woe is me!

What can I do to be saved? Submit to the lies of a false prophet? Bow down to Mecca 5 times a day getting down on all fours in a group like teeming vermin? Hate Jews and Americans?

If I do, can I marry and beat as many women as I want to? Can I rob and murder unbelievers?

Oh boy! A religion that makes misogyny and pedophilia rape and murder socially acceptable!

Where can I sign up?

They can only beat their wives with a scarf tied to a toothbrush.

Why do you think David is called the Bandit King?

but allah has muhummad because it is so said---billions of times
sorta like a billion kids clapping hands and saying "I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES"--
for tinkerbelle

Muhammad was just a man. Not a Messiah.

Prophecy is often conditional. In other words if you don't repent or do something then this or that will happen. With fortune telling, your fate is sealed and there is not much you can do about it.

In prophecy, whether part of the prophecy is fulfilled, is the one major way by which to discern if it is a true or false prophecy. For this reason, if it concerns anything far in the future, it usually also includes a part that is fulfilled in the near future, so that it can be tested.

Fortune telling never concerns itself with the far future and there is seldom any expectation that it will be tested. It tends to be "self-fulfilling" prophecy, rather than real prophecy.

Prophecy is normally concerned with the big picture of God's plan for earth, and any prophecy about specific nations or people fits into this big picture. Fortune telling is normally only concerned with specific individuals.

They can only beat their wives with a scarf tied to a toothbrush.

Are you really that dumb or do you just think that everyone else is?

1715792342213.png

Last edited:
Oh no! Woe is me!

What can I do to be saved? Submit to the lies of a false prophet? Bow down to Mecca 5 times a day getting down on all fours in a group like teeming vermin? Hate Jews and Americans?

Where can I sign up?
it's easy-----your just mumble a few syllables in a language you need
not understand----with witnesses

don't push it, hobie.
Not to worry dear rosie. This is the part of the story where the scarlet beast, the false prophet and all his followers are thrown alive into the lake of fire.....

"Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of everyone slave and free, small and great.”

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies assembled to wage war against the One seated on the horse, and against His army. But the beast was captured along with the false prophet, who on its behalf had performed signs deceiving those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Both the beast and the false prophet were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. And the rest were killed with the sword that proceeded from the mouth of the One seated on the horse.

And all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh."

Not to worry dear rosie. This is the part of the story where the scarlet beast, the false prophet and all his followers are thrown alive into the lake of fire.....

"Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of everyone slave and free, small and great.”

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies assembled to wage war against the One seated on the horse, and against His army. But the beast was captured along with the false prophet, who on its behalf had performed signs deceiving those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Both the beast and the false prophet were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. And the rest were killed with the sword that proceeded from the mouth of the One seated on the horse.

And all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh."

lay off the mushrooms

Forum List

Back