Zone1 No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God

It's the stupid stuff that gets you.

Chaos in Judaea

Judaea, now part of modern day Israel, had been a Roman ally since the second century BC and became a Roman province in 6 AD. Decades later, it was descending into chaos.

Local people had begun to rebel against Roman rule. To some, these men were freedom fighters, but to men like Josephus, a wealthy Jewish priest, they were no more than terrorists who killed at random.

A full-scale rebellion was triggered in 66 AD, when somebody emptied a pot full of urine outside a synagogue, defiling a holy site. The Jews were furious and a riot broke out, during which some Jews shouted insults at Florus, the Roman Governor of Judaea.

So it's actually Oman...why the need to twist facts,
don't you have minimal intellectual integrity?

Once met with reality,
Islamists beg for ceasefires in a choir,
and suck up as the "greatest Zionists since Herzl".

Beg? I don't think the Arab countries need Israel .

Beg? I don't think the Arab countries need Israel .

Who else would you blame for all your failures as a backwards civilization?
All you can do is attack minorities, and whine when getting it served.

And all for a promise of a brothel in heaven,
may you all be Shaitan's favorite raisins,

and for the 'glory of Islam' of course...

Last edited:

And all for a promise of a "heavenly brothel",
may you all be Shaitan's favorite raisins...

The Ottoman empire was purely about stagnation. Same problem in Palestine. It was a sleepy, apolitical backwater.. the various religious groups managed their own communities.

Translucent houris are angels.

Satan is the Great Deceiver and the Father of Lies -- according to the Bible. That makes sense doesn't it?

According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

I think the word is planner not deceiver.

And all for a promise of a brothel in heaven,
may you all be Shaitan's favorite raisins,

and for the 'glory of Islam' of course...

Israel isn't important to the Arabs. The only problem is their treatment of the Palestinians.. otherwise they don't matter at all.

More about the Jewish war.

Initially, the outbreak of violence had been an internal factional conflict between the Jews who were in favour of rebellion, and those who were not. A huge loss of life occurred, including that of the former High Priest Ananias.

The Roman garrison on Jerusalem's western border became besieged and was unable to assist those who opposed rebellion. Eventually, led by their commander Metilius, the garrison surrendered in exchange for unhindered passage from the city, but, led by Eliezar, the Jewish rebels slaughtered all the surrendered soldiers, except for Metilius, who was forced to convert to Judaism.[32]

According to fourth-century church fathers Eusebius and Epiphanius of Salamis, Jerusalem's Christians fled to Pella before the beginning of the war.[33]

It's the stupid stuff that gets you.
Sure.

you posted this: "The gospels were written between 70-100 AD"

And I responded with this:

"Exactly. Written by unknown authors who witnessed the brutal destruction of Judea and the enslavement, exile and slaughter of hundred of thousands of Jewish men women and children.

I see it as malware uploaded directly into the belly of the beast, the first century nuclear option.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword" (Jesus H. Christ)

"Take, from my hand, this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

:wine:

then you posted this:

"The temple wouldn't have been destroyed except the Jews were fighting each other and the Romans. Christians didn't do anything. They left Jerusalem and went to Pella." Derp.

And so yeah its stupid stuff like you posting something irrelevant to what I said that is astonishing. So either you are being deliberately deceitful or it just flew right over your head.

:aug08_031:

Sure.

you posted this: "The gospels were written between 70-100 AD"

And I responded with this:

"Exactly. Written by unknown authors who witnessed the brutal destruction of Judea and the enslavement, exile and slaughter of hundred of thousands of Jewish men women and children.

I see it as malware uploaded directly into the belly of the beast, the first century nuclear option.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword" (Jesus H. Christ)

"Take, from my hand, this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

:wine:

then you posted this:

"The temple wouldn't have been destroyed except the Jews were fighting each other and the Romans. Christians didn't do anything. They left Jerusalem and went to Pella." Derp.

And so yeah its stupid stuff like you posting something irrelevant to what I said that is astonishing. So either you are being deliberately deceitful or it just flew right over your head.

:aug08_031:

The semon on the Mount is about coping with the Roman occupation. It's not violent rhetoric. ..more like passive resistance and shame the enemy.

What do you mean by belly of the beast?

The 66 war was because nerves were frayed and someone spilled a pot of pee in front of the temple.

What do you mean by belly of the beast?
Rome. Caesar conferred power and authority to the papacy. The scarlet beast. the red heifer.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

The gospels, gospels with all the miracles that superstitious people would take literally, miracles of a lie, were written after the destruction of Judea by unknown Jewish authors and were spread around the Roman Empire until Constantine assimilated and perverted Christianity by mating with every pagan religion on earth and made it the official 'mystery religion' of the Roman Empire. Rome, the scarlet beast, ridden by a woman drunk on the blood of Gods people, Mother church.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, say the Lord God of hosts, and IT SHALL ENTER the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers, and stones, and all."

"As soon as Judas received the bread (at the last supper) SATAN ENTERED HIM." John 13:27

Last edited:
Rome. Caesar conferred power and authority to the papacy. The scarlet beast. the red heifer.

try to think about it. The gospels written after the destruction of Judea by unknown Jewish authors were spread around the superstitious Roman Empire until Constantine made it the official religion, gospels with all the miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, say the Lord God of hosts, and IT SHALL ENTER the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers, and stones, and all."

"And as soon as Judas received the bread (at the last supper) Satan ENTERED HIM." John 13:27

There was no papacy in the first century.

The gospels were written between 50-100 AD I think. That's pretty early.

There was no papacy in the first century.
So.

Mithraism, the secret MYSTERY RELIGION of the roman government and military that originated in Babylon with seven sacraments that the Roman church follows exactly, a trinity, and a special meal where "believers" could partake in the divine nature of Mithras by eating bread and drinking the blood of a bull existed from the 1st to the 4th century then "mysteriously", lol, disappeared.

It was predicted in revelation, because they knew the inevitable result, Rome would take the bait

Last edited:
So.

Mithraism, the secret MYSTERY RELIGION of the roman government and military that originated in Babylon did, with seven sacraments that the church follows exactly, a trinity, and a ceremonial meal where "believers" could partake in the divine nature of Mithras by eating bread and drinking the blood of a bull.

It was predicted in revelation, because they knew the inevitable result, Rome would take the bait
What verse in revelation?

What verse in revelation?
Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. The beast I saw was likea leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouthof a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast.…

The Woman on the Beast

The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She held in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication. And on her forehead a mysterious name was written: BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND EVERY ABOMINATION ON THE EARTH. I could see that the woman was drunk with the blood of Gods people and everyone who maintained their allegiance to Jesus

Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. The beast I saw was likea leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouthof a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast.…

The Woman on the Beast

The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls. She held in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication. And on her forehead a mysterious name was written: BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND EVERY ABOMINATION ON THE EARTH. I could see that the woman was drunk with the blood of Gods people and everyone who maintained their allegiance to Jesus
That's not Rome. That's Israel. Rome didn't have a problem with Jesus.

hobelim
Rome could never be considered the whore as Rome was not in a covenant relationship with God, and was never considered as a wife, or bride of God. The beast of the sea was Rome, and the woman riding / directing the beast was the old covenant church led by the Sanhedrin in Jerusalem. She was drunk with the blood of the saints (Rev. 17:6).

That's not Rome. That's Israel. Rome didn't have a problem with Jesus.

Really? Is that why they abolished all religions and replaced them with one dedicated to defying the law of God, by turning to a matzo for spiritual life, and "celebrating" the torture and death of Jesus by desecrating his teaching and telling people to turn to a lifeless matzo for spiritual life?

Last edited:
Rome could never be considered the whore as Rome was not in a covenant relationship with God, and was never considered as a wife, or bride of God.

I never claimed that Rome was in a covenant relationship with God. Its quite the opposite, Rome, and its "MYSTERY RELIGION" mated with every single pagan religion on earth giving birth to the Catholic (Universal) Church who conjured from the depths of a Roman hell its false substitute counterfeit almighty yet edible Jesus, a mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence with all the miracles of the brazen lie that scripture is to be taken literally.

Its a sick fourth century sardonic Roman joke. They just replaced Mithras with the name of Jesus

And then in 325CE they set out to conquer the world under the sign of the Mithran cross.

Last edited:
Not to worry! surada

"this beast, the one you cry about in fear,
allows no soul to succeed along her path,
she blocks his way and puts an end to him.
She is by nature so perverse and vicious,
her craving belly is never satisfied,
still hungering for food the more she eats.
She mates with many creatures, and will go on
mating with more until the greyhound comes
and tracks her down to make her die in anguish.

He will not feed on either land or money:
his wisdom, love, and virtue shall sustain him;
he will be born between Feltro and Feltro.
He comes to save that fallen Italy
for which the maid Camilla gave her life
and Turnus, Nisus, Euryalus died of wounds.
And he will hunt for her through every city
until he drives her back to Hell once more,
whence Envy first unleashed her on mankind
."

Dantes Inferno, Canto 1.100-11

"Behold! First I will send for many fishermen, and they shall fish for them. After that I will send for many hunters and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks, for my eyes are on all their ways and their evil is not concealed from me." Jer. 16:16

Last edited:

Forum List

Back