Keith Olberman: 2nd Amendment Doesn't Give You The Right To OWN A Gun

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
According to left-wing Democrat nutcase Keith Olberman. "keeping and bearing" is not the same as "owning."

Dear Uncle Biden: Please to requisition one Browning M2 50 caliber machine gun and assign it to me temporarily. I don't want to "own" it, and I'll return it to you as soon as I'm done plinking with it in my back yard.

Signed, a humble member of your "Well-regulated militia"

PS: Don't forget to include 5000 rounds of M33 Ball and some M17 Tracer, ok? Thx.

Last edited:
According to left-wing Democrat nutcase Keith Olberman. "keeping and bearing" is not the same as "owning."

Dear Uncle Biden: Please to requisition one Browning M2 50 caliber machine gun and assign it to me temporarily. I don't want to "own" it, and I'll return it to you as soon as I'm done plinking with it in my back yard.

He's a looney goof, maybe he can run for president for the idiot Dims.

He's a loon. And a violent asshole as well.

He's a looney goof, maybe he can run for president for the idiot Dims.

He'd fit right in with the current crop. :laughing0301:

PS: Don't forget to include 5000 rounds of M33 Ball and some M17 Tracer, ok? Thx.

giphy.gif

From his safe balcony over looking cp
Doormen and other really swanky services available probably 24/7 ....you betcha ...lol

Someone push him

He's right.

He's right.

He's a bloody kook, like you.

He's right.

So if I can keep and bear a weapon, who legally owns it?

1. I paid for it.

2. I clean, service, and maintain it.

3. I am responsible for using and storing it in a safe and reasonable manner.

4. Possession is nine-tenths of the law.

5. Bite my ass.

He's loonier than Bugs Bunny. :rolleyes:

He's right.

Are you an intentional troll or an accidentally stupid one ?

He's right.

Are you an intentional troll or an accidentally stupid one ?

Both

The M2 is fun as hell to fire, but heavy as fuck and would only use it for fixed positions or mounted on a vehicle.

"Shall not be infringed" are the deadliest four words in COTUS. Not only do these four words allow the insane, addicts and violent offenders to own, possess and have in their custody and control firearms, they are culpable in killing innocent bystanders at concerts, in theaters, at schools and military bases; they are used to murder SO, wives and entire families in fits of rage and themselves with depression, or at a moment after someone insulted or embarrassed them take their own life (Camus: "The Myth of Sisyphus"

Our country, using these four words, kill more here than in any other Western Democracy; disaffected persons who in many cases seek suicide by cop, or shooting, killing and maiming others who they have no grievance against them can never be predicted but can be mitigated by gun controls.

Four words, which a minority of Americans believe wrongly that, "shall not be infringed" is a Right. It is not a Right for there are number of regulations already in place and yet insufficient to mitigate more deaths by guns.

These should be universal:

• Background Checks
  • Licensing
  • Registration
At a minimum.

Forum List

Back