Keith Olberman: 2nd Amendment Doesn't Give You The Right To OWN A Gun

Not at all original, but it's amusing that you believe you're the first person to come up with it.

At what point do you believe criminals will start obeying the laws you demand?
Statement 1: "Not at all original, but it's amusing that you believe you're the first person to come up with it."

Response: Not meant to be original, it is a fact that 2aguy is out of touch with reality.

Statement 2: At what point do you believe criminals will start obeying the laws you demand?

Response: a) Never, I don't demand, since I have no authority to do so; b) Criminals disobey the laws, that is by definition; c) Guns today are regulated, don't pretend they are not; d) The 2nd A. does not allow everyone the Right to own, possess or have in their custody or control "arms", incl. firearms. It can be revoked, and thus is a privilege; "shall not be infringed" is a fantasy.

Statement 1: "Not at all original, but it's amusing that you believe you're the first person to come up with it."

Response: Not meant to be original, it is a fact that 2aguy is out of touch with reality.

Statement 2: At what point do you believe criminals will start obeying the laws you demand?

Response: a) Never, I don't demand, since I have no authority to do so; b) Criminals disobey the laws, that is by definition; c) Guns today are regulated, don't pretend they are not; d) The 2nd A. does not allow everyone the Right to own, possess or have in their custody or control "arms", incl. firearms. It can be revoked, and thus is a privilege; "shall not be infringed" is a fantasy.

Wrong, dipshit...you lose your Right when you break the law, go through due process and a convicted....until then, you have the Right to own and carry a gun....a privilege means they can take it away from you or simply refuse to grant it to you on a whim......no process for taking it away from you.

Shall not be infringed is the starting point, then we work out how to do that in a complex society with fascists like you trying to end the Right completely...

Wrong, dipshit...you lose your Right when you break the law, go through due process and a convicted....until then, you have the Right to own and carry a gun....a privilege means they can take it away from you or simply refuse to grant it to you on a whim......no process for taking it away from you.

Shall not be infringed is the starting point, then we work out how to do that in a complex society with fascists like you trying to end the Right completely...
As I've stated before to you and others, you are out of touch with reality. Get some help before you use your toy(s) and end up as David Koresh.

Last edited:

So, you admit criminals are not going to obey the laws you want.

You want to limit access of law-abiding Americans to firearms.

Why?

You're a liar. Typical of your kind, putting words into the written words of others. It was a very weak example of a sophistry, but it fits the definition, "sophistry is the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.", as well as an idiot-gram.

According to left-wing Democrat nutcase Keith Olberman. "keeping and bearing" is not the same as "owning."

Dear Uncle Biden: Please to requisition one Browning M2 50 caliber machine gun and assign it to me temporarily. I don't want to "own" it, and I'll return it to you as soon as I'm done plinking with it in my back yard.

Signed, a humble member of your "Well-regulated militia"

PS: Don't forget to include 5000 rounds of M33 Ball and some M17 Tracer, ok? Thx.

Keith "WHO"? Its this kind of fascist opinion that keeps him working...........OR NOT. His great capacity for deep thought .......:aargh:..........that has turned a once promising career into a dumpster fire. He once was working on the major networks.....like ESPN, NBC....etc., now his great commentary has landed him a soft gig on a YOUTUBE CHANEL. Go.........Keith!

The perfect example of liberalism and how they always allow emotionalism to override their capacity for logical and reasoned thought. Just like all liberals he enters any room with an expression like someone just urinated in his soup. I've never encountered the mythical beast known as a well adjusted LIBERAL..........they are the angriest people on earth. Has anyone ever meet a happy, satisfied LIBERAL? :dunno:

Last edited:
According to left-wing Democrat nutcase Keith Olberman. "keeping and bearing" is not the same as "owning."
Republicans have quack doctors just like Democrats do, and they put targeted individuals in the mental hospital and revoke their gun rights when the crime family don closes the books on them.

If your logic on "RIGHTS" is un-American then the license to drive a car, a surgeon to operate, an electrician to wire a home takes away the freedom of tens of millions of Americans.
You actually make and then prove my point...those things you listed are privileges [not surprising a white liberal sees privilege as his/her right]...constitutional rights cover everyone, your examples show and prove white privileged liberals think something in the constitution is not a right while things that are not actually in it are your right.

Last edited:
You actually make and then prove my point...those things you listed are privileges [not surprising a white liberal sees privilege as his/her right]...constitutional rights cover everyone, your examples show and prove white privileged liberals think something in the constitution is not a right while things that are not actually in it are your right.
You're nuts. Your run on sentence is word salad.

You're a liar. Typical of your kind, putting words into the written words of others. It was a very weak example of a sophistry, but it fits the definition, "sophistry is the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.", as well as an idiot-gram.
Dude. You fucking said it. "Get some help before you use your toy(s) and end up as David Koresh."

Man up, you pussy. Own what you said.

We've already been down this road many times with the anti-gun Left. The SCOTUS has spoken. You want our guns, just come and take them.

I just has a few lefties again laughingly claim that if they wanted our guns, we'd already not have them, but just who is going to try to disarm the largest army on the planet?

Synthaholic Clipper

AR-15s are an indispensable tool for keeping attackers at bay while you reach for your Barrett M107A1 50 BMG.

.50 cal is pea shooter, I'm rockin' old-school .54 and .58 calibers. :laughing0301:

Meet the newest addition to the JGalt family: a 1995 Traditions "Fox River Fifty" smoke pole , in .54 caliber. Picked it up at a garage sale this weekend for $40. I had to mold some bullets for it, and it shoots nicely. 100 grains of Pyrodex behind a 430 grain Maxi-ball can take an arm off right at the shoulder at 250 yards. Walmart has already started putting out their muzzle loading stuff in the sporting goods dept. If you're wondering why there aren't any percussion caps left, it's because I hoarded them all.

:auiqs.jpg:

54_1.jpg

54_2.jpg

Dear Uncle Biden: Please to requisition one Browning M2 50 caliber machine gun and assign it to me temporarily. I don't want to "own" it, and I'll return it to you as soon as I'm done plinking with it in my back yard.

Signed, a humble member of your "Well-regulated militia"

PS: Don't forget to include 5000 rounds of M33 Ball and some M17 Tracer, ok? Thx.

That's some ignorant shit right there. "Keep."

"Shall not be infringed" are the deadliest four words in COTUS. Not only do these four words allow the insane, addicts and violent offenders to own, possess and have in their custody and control firearms, they are culpable in killing innocent bystanders at concerts, in theaters, at schools and military bases; they are used to murder SO, wives and entire families in fits of rage and themselves with depression, or at a moment after someone insulted or embarrassed them take their own life (Camus: "The Myth of Sisyphus"

Our country, using these four words, kill more here than in any other Western Democracy; disaffected persons who in many cases seek suicide by cop, or shooting, killing and maiming others who they have no grievance against them can never be predicted but can be mitigated by gun controls.

Four words, which a minority of Americans believe wrongly that, "shall not be infringed" is a Right. It is not a Right for there are number of regulations already in place and yet insufficient to mitigate more deaths by guns.

These should be universal:

• Background Checks
  • Licensing
  • Registration
At a minimum.

Nonsense,
In a democratic republic, you can not have multiple different levels of rights dictated by an authoritarian government.
Inherent individual rights are supposed to be supreme over the government, not the other way around.

The only exception is when someone has been fairly judged to be a danger to other, in which case you do not try to control their possessions, but you control them.
You lock them up or supervise them.

Gun control is stupid because if someone is dangerous with a gun, they are even more dangerous with flammables, a car, explosives like fertilizer, toxins, etc.
You can't control things, but only people.
And that should not happen without a hearing in front of a judge.

Forum List

Back