Keep This Guy Away From the White House

Nice try racist fuck
Sorry if reality slaps you across the face.
She grew up like most blacks did in the 40-60s.
She's always been a hard worker all her life.
Now you POS mofos want to give them money for being black.
That's about as racist as you can get.

Look up the definition of racism -

If you think being black is worthy of special consideration then you're the racist, not me.

Sorry if reality slaps you across the face.
She grew up like most blacks did in the 40-60s.
She's always been a hard worker all her life.
Now you POS mofos want to give them money for being black.
That's about as racist as you can get.

Look up the definition of racism -

If you think being black is worthy of special consideration then you're the racist, not me.
Look up the definition of “self hating African American”

Look up the definition of “self hating African American”
It's horse shit. Racist
You claim that all blacks must think alike. Racist
You tell them they aren't black unless the vote Democrat. Racist
Self-hating is a misnomer....more like self-respect.
My wife doesn't see color like your average welfare case or hoodrat.
She knows no strangers.
That's why I married her.
If she wasn't like that I wouldn't have asked for her hand.

It's horse shit. Racist
You claim that all blacks must think alike. Racist
You tell them they aren't black unless the vote Democrat. Racist
Self-hating is a misnomer....more like self-respect.
My wife doesn't see color like your average welfare case or hoodrat.
She knows no strangers.
That's why I married her.
If she wasn't like that I wouldn't have asked for her hand.
I make no such claims.

You need to stop now.

I tend to follow the number of homicides and violent crimes and ignore the silly practice of using averages rather than totals to decide which area is the worst.
CA is the worst in the nation when it comes to homicides by far.
More kids died outside of that Sandy Hook classroom in December of 2012 than inside that classroom. 150 kids died in December 2012 due to multiple causes across the US.

Using your lack of rates you’d conclude it was safer to have your kid inside the Sandy hook classroom than outside of it since fewer kids were killed inside than out….even though every kid was killed in the classroom.

Use your brain.

More kids died outside of that Sandy Hook classroom in December of 2012 than inside that classroom. 150 kids died in December 2012 due to multiple causes across the US.

Using your lack of rates you’d conclude it was safer to have your kid inside the Sandy hook classroom than outside of it since fewer kids were killed inside than out….even though every kid was killed in the classroom.

Use your brain.
More people died from Fenanyl poisoning today than died in December 2012. Roughly 200 die every day.

200 a day is a rate. See? You do know how they work.
Not if you discount the totals per 100,000 people.
The total number matters more than how many people are in the city.
If you have a city were 30 murders happened in one year and a city that 30 murders happen in one weekend...which city is more dangerous, huh?
Right now SF has just plain gone nuts.
You can't park you car anywhere down town and not expect it to be broken into.

If we have Trump vs Biden 2.0 ...

Fuck. Just shoot me.
Don't worry, diversity 'dick'tates that Michelle be given the nomination by virtue of her race and gender.

Will that make you happy? Once again you can show your racism and vote only for someone of your own race, no matter how unqualified or incompetent they are?

Don't worry, diversity 'dick'tates that Michelle be given the nomination by virtue of her race and gender.

Will that make you happy?
Oh yeah. Jumping for joy.

Once again you can show your racism and vote only for someone of your own race, no matter how unqualified or incompetent they are?
You're seriously confused.

The really pathetic thing is - no matter how shitty the slate is, you dumb motherfuckers will vote D and R anyway, even if it buries us.

Not if you discount the totals per 100,000 people.
The total number matters more than how many people are in the city.
If you have a city were 30 murders happened in one year and a city that 30 murders happen in one weekend...which city is more dangerous, huh?
Right now SF has just plain gone nuts.
You can't park you car anywhere down town and not expect it to be broken into.
If 5 people were going to be killed in a small house tomorrow and 6 in the entire city of Chicago … which place would you chose to go to? Would you take your chances in the small house or would you take your chances in the entire city of Chicago?

Forum List

Back