Keep This Guy Away From the White House

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One of two thing is true:
-You lied
-You're talking out your ass
Let us know which.
My bet is the former, but I'll believe you if you admit to the latter.

2020 election:

1679254329083.png

None of this changes the fact violent crime is out of control in blue cities, 695 murders a year in Chicago are too many, and something must be done.
Why aren’t you screaming for federal troops to Alaska, Alabama, or Tennessee?

It's the principle. It's a shame so many people either don't understand or don't care that their little protest vote ends up as a net vote for the major candidate they least prefer.
No, it is a vote for who I want to win, how I want to lead this country, not who I think will win. It is an exercise in my right and you are free to vote for whoever, I don’t care. It’s a shame how people want to put you down for exercising your civil right and try to tell you how to use it, that is pretty disturbing.

Better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady,Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!
The American public knows the election was stolen. They do need anymore evidence to convince them. You cannot change that fact or their minds.

As a whole, Oklahoma has a higher crime rate compared to other states in the nation. In fact, USA Today just ranked Oklahoma #12 in its list of states with the most violent crimes per capita.

If you’re an Oklahoma resident, or you’re thinking about relocating to the Sooner State, you may be wondering which areas are the most dangerous.

We’ve compiled a list of the 5 most dangerous cities in Oklahoma:

• Shawnee
  • Tulsa
  • Del City
  • Muskogee
  • Oklahoma City
Note: The cities below were selected due to having the highest rates of violent crimes and property crimes out of all cities in Oklahoma with a population of 20,000 or more. To compile this list, we used various reports and studies, including data published by RoadSnacks, AreaVibes and LawnStarter.
My apologies. I had thought someone else had posted that.

Why you chose not to use the quote function like I did makes no sense.

But i stand by that post.

Tulsa and Oklahoma City have Republican mayors and have HAD Republican mayors for years. How that translates into a Democratic city is beyond bizarre...and basing your claim on a Presidential election ( in which one of those mayors was re-elected) is just plain stupid

Forum List

Back