Keep This Guy Away From the White House

Nope. You sure hope so, but no.

I can see you enjoy living in a cesspool and accept the philosophy of lowered expectations.
This is the kind of mentality that the left breeds.

I've been places were people like you are practically non-existant and crime is punished in the harshest ways. In ways you would find barbaric but have proven to be highly effective.

I think caning should be brought back for one. You don't have to waste the people's money if you just beat the criminal till he feels he's better off being productive rather than an albatross to society.
And in those same places, your dumb ass would have been beaten and imprisoned for your constant stream of criticism of the head of state, i.e., the guy that beat your orange God like a drum. Fkn moron.

I will, it will be for who I feel is the best candidate regardless of party, including the two major parties and all the minor parties
How dumb. Casting a net vote for the major candidate you least prefer, just to virtue signal to yourself. Congrats.

How dumb. Casting a net vote for the major candidate you least prefer, just to virtue signal to yourself. Congrats.
Not it’s not, if more people would stand up to the two corrupt money machines this country would get better people running. How stupid to be a lemming.

Not it’s not, if more people would stand up to the two corrupt money machines this country would get better people running. How stupid to be a lemming.
"If"

Well, in this reality, that isn't going to happen. Not ever. That's not the way the system is set up.

So, join us in reality and cast a vote aganst the candidate you least prefer.

"If"

Well, in this reality, that isn't going to happen. Not ever. That's not the way the system is set up.

So, join us in reality and cast a vote aganst the candidate you least prefer.
You can feel the way you do, I don’t care, you are free to vote they way you see fit and I’ll vote the way I see fit, if you need to convince yourself I’m not in reality to justify your vote, if that makes you feel better then great for you.

If this isn't a wannabe dictator nothing is.

Don't even tell me he's kidding
Crooks and Liars is a site for progressive news and media criticism.

Crooks and Liars​

Crooks and Liars - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Mostly Credible

Enemies of democracy, based on what CNN, CNBC, Joey B? Do you actually know what the difference between a Democracy, which America is not, and a Republic which it is? You are aware of the evils of pure Democracy is right? Your problem like many is that you failed basic civics.
That conservatives want Trump to be ‘president’ again is also proof that they’re enemies of democracy.

You can feel the way you do
This is mathematics, not opinion. The only "feeling" transmitted by me is that I don't feel you should cast a net vote for the worst of the two candidates in order to virtue signal to yourself

You "feel" otherwise. Good for you.

This is mathematics, not opinion. The only "feeling" transmitted by me is that I don't feel you should cast a net vote for the worst of the two candidates in order to virtue signal to yourself

You "feel" otherwise. Good for you.
I’m not virtue signaling, I’m casting my vote for who I want, not who will win.

Because that’s about as unconstitutional as you can get
As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.
It might be ILLEGAL, but not unconstitutional.
And Congress can make it legal.
Oh wait.... it already did.

The Act empowers the U.S. president to call into service the U.S. Armed Forces and the National Guard:
  • when requested by a state's legislature, or governor if the legislature cannot be convened, to address an insurrection against that state (§ 251),
  • to address an insurrection, in any state, which makes it impracticable to enforce the law (§ 252), or
  • to address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of constitutionally secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails, or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253).

Last edited:
As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.
It might be ILLEGAL, but not unconstitutional.
And Congress can make it legal.
Oh wait.... it already did.

The Act empowers the U.S. president to call into service the U.S. Armed Forces and the National Guard:
  • when requested by a state's legislature, or governor if the legislature cannot be convened, to address an insurrection against that state (§ 251),
  • to address an insurrection, in any state, which makes it impracticable to enforce the law (§ 252), or
  • to address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of constitutionally secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails, or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253).
Obviously there is no insurrection and that’s a really loose interpretation of “domestic violence “. Regardless that is fascist dictators do

Forum List

Back